Happy Monday! Today, Stephanie shows you how to use twine and ribbon on your cards in a different way than just a regular knot and/or bow.
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and twine & ribbon wraps.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am ET, Monday, November 6, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, November 6, after 6am ET. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Sunflower Harvest, Beautiful Berries: Autumn
- INK: Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Saffron Spice, Cocoa Bean
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Kraft, Bitty Big: Simply Chartreuse
- DIES: Twig Wreath, Beautiful Berries: Autumn
- OTHER: Natural Twine, Fresh Snow Twill Tape Ribbon