This week, Dawn is mixing things up with images from multiple floral stamp sets! Check out the video below, to see her tips for how to achieve a cohesive look when using images from different stamp sets.
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and at least two floral/foliage stamp sets.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am, Monday, September 25, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, September 25, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Painted Poinsettias, Beautiful Berries: Winter, Holiday Greens, O Holy Night
- INK: Prairie Grass, Olive Twist, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean, Lovely Lady, Scarlet Jewel, Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- DIES: Painted Poinsettias, Beautiful Berries: Winter, Holiday Greens
- OTHER: Stencil Basics: Dots, ink blending tool
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"