Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Cutting Garden stamp set.
First up is a soft and dreamy card from Stephanie:
"I can never have too many floral stamps. Each one is completely unique to me and equally exciting to create with and the Cutting Garden stamps are no different! The sentiments, however, are especially lovely to me and forever, classically on trend. I can’t wait to share my project with you with this timeless set!"
- STAMPS: Cutting Garden
- INK: True Black, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Melon Berry
- PAPER: Stampers Select White Cardstock, Soft Stone Cardstock
- DIES: Cutting Garden, Cover Plate: Nesting, Woodgrain Stencil
- OTHER: Natural Twine
Here is a bright bunch of flowers from Dawn:
"It’s been so fun to pull out the Cutting Garden stamp set again and give it some love! At the time that I designed the set, I didn’t actually have a cutting garden in real life, but now that I do, this set means even more to me! Being able to cut flowers right from your yard and bring them in the house is such a treat! But even if you can’t do that in real life, you can create all the paper flowers you want, with this pretty stamp set! I did a bit of ink blending on my flowers and leaves and also had some fun with the background. I hope you’ll pop over to my blog to see all the details!"
- STAMPS: Cutting Garden, Cover Up: Diamonds
- INK: Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Smokey Shadow, watercolor cardstock
- DIES: Cutting Garden
- OTHER: ink blending tool, white embossing powder, water bottle/water
And finally, a beautiful bouquet from Heather:
"Someday I hope to have my very own cutting garden, but until then I can stamp up my very own bouquets with the flower stamps in my collection, including the ones in the Cutting Garden set. This was such a great set to revisit and I hope you will enjoy the project that I created to share with you today!"
- STAMPS: Cutting Garden, Choose Joy
- INK: True Black, Fresh Snow, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Prairie Grass, Olive Twist
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Classic Kraft
- DIES: Filigree Border