We are back with a closer look at some all new projects using the fabulous just-released kit exclusively from Kimberly Crawford!
You can check out every detail of the Modern + Marbled Kit and read more about Kimberly's story HERE.
Today we are pleased to share an extra special project from Wanda Guess! Click HERE to see her full post!
Wanda says, "This kit is so lovely! Modern, fresh and classic all at the same time. Perfect for classy thank you notes and beautiful correspondence. I love the gilding flakes for a bit of shine and elegance. The marbling stamp is genius! The is an awesome kit for a stamper of any skill level."
- Make a card base from Soft Stone cardstock.
- Cut a white layer of paper and stamp the marble stamp in grey and pink inks.
- Die cut the medium hexagon from white cardstock and the thank you sentiment from black cardstock.
- Using the glue pen, draw a line of glue around the edges of the hexagon. Let the glue dry for a few minutes until it is tacky. Adhere the gilding flakes with your fingers and then brush off the excess with a brush.
- Use the glue pen to affix the thank you die cut to the center of the hexagon.
- Die cut the Branching Out die using Smoky Shadow cardstock. Layer the leaves first and then attach the hexagon with foam tape to finish the card.
- Open the envelope and stamp the marble stamp in grey ink on just the flap portion.
- Die cut a Double Ended Banner die from Sweet Blush Cardstock, and a branching out die from Smoky Shadow Cardstock. Once your card is inside the envelope, layer the leaves, and the banner across the envelope flap.
- Finish off with a beautiful Fern gold wax seal.
- KIT: Modern + Marbled Main Kit, Modern + Marbled Color Basics Add-on Kit
- OTHER DIES: Branching Out, Double Ended Banners
- OTHER CARDSTOCK: True Black
Isn't it amazing how authentic this marbling looks even though it is just stamped? So much easier than the real technique! And I love how Wanda use the die-cut banner and leaves along with the wax seal on the back of the envelope, don't you? Did you order your kit yet? Maybe you're still on the fence? Join us back here tomorrow as we share additional projects from the team featuring Modern + Marbled!
And don't forget to leave a comment on THIS POST to be entered for a chance to win a gift certificate to get BOTH the main kit and Color Basics Add-on kit free!