Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Enjoy the Ride stamp set.
First up is a card that is the perfect send off for a graduation from Keeway:
"The Enjoy the Ride set is a classic! This darling set is versatile for all sorts of occasions and a breeze to make it, stamped with solid images or colored."
- STAMPS:Enjoy the Ride
- INK: True Black, Versamark
- PAPER: True Black, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Cover Plate: Angles
- OTHER: White Embossing Powder, Distress Inks, Blending Tool
Next up is a pretty in pink birthday card from Wanda:
"It’s soooo much fun to relive crafting memories each Throwback Thursday! When the Enjoy the Ride stamp set came out, I bought it right away. I stamped tons of cards with it! It’s the perfect little car for many fun occasions. I especially adore the tiny words that fit into the license plate! Easy two step stamping for an easy image. Also, the car looks great with paper piecing! You’re sure to have fun with this set. Beep beep!"
- STAMPS: Enjoy the Ride
- INK: True Black, Lovely Lady, Spring Rain
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, patterned paper (Echo Park)
- DIES: Enjoy the Ride, Double Ended Banners, Clouds
- OTHER: Diamond Stickles
And finally, a car that is out of this world from Betsy:
"Enjoy the Ride is such a fun set to pair with all sorts of other things! I created a fun star gazing scene by pairing it with the Out of This World kit for a fun anniversary card. Stop by to check out all of the details!"
- STAMPS: Enjoy the Ride, Number the Stars
- INK: Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, True Black, Versamark
- PAPER: True Black, Stamper’s Select, Dark Indigo, Luxe Gold Adhesive, Out of This World patterned paper
- DIES: Enjoy the Ride, Out of This World, Shaker Shapes: Star, Number the Stars Label, In the Meadow
- OTHER: White embossing powder