Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Rosie Posie stamp set.
First up is a beautiful bouquet from Melissa:
"Rosie Posie might very well be my most favorite floral stamp set from Papertrey Ink! I especially love pairing it with the Rosie Posie Step 2 stamp set because this second step transforms the flowers and makes them come to life right before your eyes. The florals are truly timeless, beautiful, and have a vintage feel to them, making them hard to resist."
- STAMPS: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Gathered Garden, and Garden Variety II
- INK: Bright Buttercup, Fine Linen, Spring Most, Aqua Mist, Mint Julep, Harvest Gold, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Ocean Tides, Pale Peony, Olive Twist, Prairie Grass
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Chicken Scratch Gingham
- DIES: Made with Love Tags 2, Rosie Posie
Next is a card from Betsy in gorgeous jewel tones:
- STAMPS: Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Year of Psalms: April
- INK: Amethyst Allure, Autumn Rose, Raspberry Fizz, Royal Velvet, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Limeade Ice, Green Parakeet
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Fresh Snow Linen, Royal Velvet
- DIES: Rosie Posie
- OTHER: ink blending sponge, clear sequins
And finally, a foliage inspired design from Keeway:
"In additional to making beautiful bouquets, the crisp images of the set makes it incredibly versatile in making your own backgrounds of all shapes and sizes."
- STAMPS: Rosie Posie
- INK: Simply Chartreuse, New leaf, Green Parakeet
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Luxe Gold
- DIES: Scripted
- OTHER: Craft Foam