Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Rainbow Stripes die.
First up is a bright a cheery "hello" on this card from Wanda:
"This die set is so fun and fabulous! You can use it horizontally or vertically on an A2 card and customize your look depending on your color choices. It makes an awesome quick and easy background for other stamps and dies. You’re sure to have a good time crafting with these dies!"
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Bright Buttercup, Raspberry Fizz, True Black, vellum
- DIES: Rainbow Stripes, Bloomin' Cute Hello, Keep it Simple Frames, Life is Beautiful Butterfly
Next, Lizzie adds a rainbow twist to the sentiment on the card she is sharing with us today:
“It’s been awhile since I played with the Rainbow Stripes Die and I was quickly reminded how much fun it is to use! It’s such a colorful, not to mention easy, way to draw attention to a sentiment or focal point on your cards. I enjoyed pairing this die with a negative die cut to add a cheerful rainbow behind my greeting. I hope you’ll stop by my blog to see more of today’s project!”
- STAMPS: Grand Ampersand
- INK: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, Spring Rain, Dark Indigo
- DIES: Rainbow Stripes, Grand Ampersand, Double Ended Banners
- OTHER: Foam Tape (Scotch), White Embossing Powder (Filigree)
And finally, a background perfect for customizing to any school colors for graduation on this card from Heather:
"The Rainbow Stripes dies are perfect for building a great background for your card and is especially perfect for a more masculine look. I used the stripes as a base for my nephew’s graduation card and did the stripes in his school colors. I am so pleased with the results!"
- STAMPS: For the Graduate
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Dark Indigo, Enchanted Evening, silver sparkle
- DIES: Rainbow Stripes, For the Graduate, Big Basics: Congratulations, Traveler’s Journal: Accessories
- OTHER: wooden stars