Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next Make It Market kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits…
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours or we decide it would be beneficial, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not be available for purchase separately, however in a few select cases high demand individual items may be available separately according to our discretion.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm ET on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on June 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on June 1st and it is entitled "Market Street". This entire kit revolves around a gorgeous market cart, both traditional flat and an incredibly detailed three-dimensional version! Both carts have inserts with different toppers that can be used, including things for several seasons and occasions. Apples for fall or even teacher, pumpkins for the fall or Thanksgiving,tulips for spring or Easter, and more! Not to mention you can experiment with other images in your stash to see what can fit in the cart. Use the dimensional cart as a treat container, something to hold small gifts, table decor and whatever else you dream up! Set the scene for your market cart creations with some amazing city street stencils. There's also some basic stripes that can be used for the awning on the dimensional cart, or as a background. All of the pieces of this kit come together to form a versatile, timeless collection that you will be excited to own.
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Market Street Kit!
May 15th, 7am ET: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
May 31st, 7am ET: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
June 1st, 10pm ET: The Market Steet Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of "Market Street" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy Veldman says, “The new Market Street kit has you covered — from cards and tags, to wraps and more. The pretty flower cart can be filled with any one of the different fillers included in the set, spanning many different occasions and seasons. You can even create little pull-outs for a fun interactive touch. The flower cart favor box is a fun way to turn a small treat into a big wow! The papers and stencils are perfect for creating pretty backgrounds to coordinate with the kit and beyond. I can't wait to show you everything in just a few weeks!"
Laurie Schmidlin says, "The Market Street kit was love at first sight for me! If I could have chosen all of my favorite things for a kit, then this would be the it! From gorgeous patterned papers, a stamp set that is jam packed with details, matching dies (and even dies to create a 3D cart), to unique stencils…Betsy has thought of everything! I just know you are going to love this as much as I do!"
Lizzie Jones says, "Betsy's new kit is absolutely gorgeous. She thought of everything! The beautiful images in this kit work together to build wonderful farmer's market scenes that shine in any season. You can even create a mini market cart! I can't wait to share more of this kit with you in a couple of weeks."
Melissa Phillips says, "Get ready to fall in love!!! That's precisely what I did when I first caught a glimpse of the latest Make it Market Kit from Betsy! Market Street is delightful…envision flower carts, pumpkins stands, striped awnings, quaint streets, fresh fruit stands, etc. What a treat it is to create with this creative and interactive kit!"
We look forward to seeing you back here on May 31st when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? Are you ready to be in crafty heaven? We just know you are going to love everything about it!