Most customers have come to rely on Papertrey Ink for some of the most unique product offerings in the industry, and Betsy Veldman contributed to the reputation with her latest offering, Heart & Sole.
To see more from Betsy Veldman, CLICK HERE.
1. Trim a panel of white cardstock and sponge with Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, and Blueberry Sky inks. Lay stencil over panel and sponge starburst design with Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening inks. Adhere panel to A2 card base.
2. Diecut star Cover Plate from Rustic White cardstock and adhere.
3. Diecut boot imprint from Smokey Shadow cardstock. Stamp impression with black ink. Add label detail, cut from Pure Poppy cardstock and stamped with “hero” sentiment.
4. Diecut “thanks” and stamp with coordinating image.
5. Use a bit of masking on the “for all your hard work” sentiment to stamp only the words “for your” using True Black ink. Use the Wet Paint Alpha stamps to stamp “service”.
6. Sponge ink onto a few of the star cut-outs and adhere as shown. Diecut corners from Smokey Shadow cardstock and adhere to the card corners.
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole, Wet Paint Alphabet
- DIES: Heart & Sole, Cover Plate: Stars, Mix & Mat: Herringbone
- INK: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, True Black
- PAPER: Rustic White, Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy. Stamper’s Select White
- OTHER: stencil from the Out of This World mini kit, ink blending tool
To see more from Laurie Schmidlin, CLICK HERE.
- Create Kraft card base
- Trim Ripe Avocado layer and splatter with black paint
- Die cut Mix & Mat: Herringbone layer from kraft and corners from black cardstock
- Stamp and die cut boot print
- Stamp and die cut small circle and rectangle, glue on to boot print
- Stamp and die cut “Thanks” and “Dad”
- Sponge all layers with Vintage Tea Dye ink
- Rub black ink on card base edges
- Wrap twine around top two layers and adhere all layers together
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole
- DIES: Hearts & Sole, Mix & Mat: Herringbone
- INK: Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, True Black, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo Inking System
- PAPER: White, Kraft, Olive Twist, True Black
- OTHER: Rustic Jute Button Twine, Wooden Starts, Black Paint
To see more from Lizzie Jones, CLICK HERE.
- Stamp shoe and sentiment onto white cardstock.
- Stitch white panel to Terra Cotta Tile mat.
- Texture card front with Impression Plate. Adhere feature panel to card front with foam tape.
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole – Papertrey Ink
- PAPER: Dark Indigo, Terra Cotta Tile – Papertrey Ink; white
- INK: Dark Indigo, Terra Cotta Tile, Limeade Ice, Simply Chartreuse – Papertrey Ink
- OTHER: Sunrise Impressions II Impression Plate – Papertrey Ink; Foam Tape – Scotch; Sewing Machine
To see more from Melissa Phillips, CLICK HERE.
- Create card base from Fresh Snow cardstock. Stamp stars and stripes images across the front of the card using Americana, Fine Linen, and Spring Rain ink.
- Die cut Mix & Mat: Herringbone from Kraft and Fresh Snow. Stamp images and sentiment on Fresh Snow layer and adhere to Kraft layer. Die cut photo corners and adhere.
- Stamp boot print on Kraft cardstock using watermark ink and heat emboss using white powder. Die cut and sponge on Cocoa Bean ink. Stamp and die cut small “my hero” on Kraft cardstock using Enchanted Evening ink and there to boot print. Adhere to Fresh Snow layer using dimensional adhesive.
- Wrap twine around card and tie in a bow near the top. Adhere assembled Mix & Mat: Herringbone image to center of card.
- Finish the inside of the card with a ticket stub stamped with die cut and sentiments.
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole, est. 1776, Monthly Moments: Travel Plans, Big Ticket Additions
- INK: Americana, Spring Rain, Stormy Sea, Fine Linen, Cocoa Bean, Enchanted Evening
- TOOLS: Mix & Mat: Herringbone, Heart & Sole, Big Ticket Basics
- PAPER: Fresh Snow Kraft
To see more from Michelle Leone, CLICK HERE.
- Create card base from Stormy Sea cs (4×5.25”).
- Create top layer using Rustic White cs , ¾” strip of Stormy Sea+White pp and sliver of Enchanted Evening cs. Die cut using stitched rectangle die.
- Stamp boot print, tiny star, rectangle and ‘dad’ – die cut all, add dimensional tape and attach to top layer.
- Attach completed top layer to Stormy Sea base.
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole
- PAPER: Rustic White, Enchanted Evening, Stormy Sea
- INK: Enchanted Evening, Stormy Sea, Dark Chocolate
- DIES: Heart & Sole
To see more from Wanda Guess, CLICK HERE.
- Stamp and die-cut boot print.
- 2. Cut kraft cardstock block and stamp with sentient and accents. Add holes and tie with twine.
- Add patterned paper to card front followed by focal point.
- STAMPS: Heart & Sole
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse, VersaMark
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Prairie Grass, Dark Chocolate
- OTHER: Twine
CLICK HERE to check out the original Release Countdown post for Heart & Sole with even more projects and product details.
Did you already order Heart & Sole? Or is it now going on your wish list? Do you have a few people in your life that this set would be perfect for? We've really enjoyed getting to continue the release fun this week! Be sure to stop by tomorrow as we share even more with you.