Welcome to Throwback Thursday at Papertrey Ink! Today we have a few of our design team members revisiting the Favor It Box 9 die collection:
First up is this cute bunny basket by Lizzie:
“Creating cute packaging is one of my favorite things to do for holidays and special events. Easter is on its way, so I’ve used the Favor It Box 9 to create adorable mini Easter baskets for the kiddos in my life. I can’t wait to deliver these treat boxes filled with seasonal goodies to my niece and nephew next month! I hope you’ll stop by my blog to see all of the details I included to make their little baskets special!”
- STAMPS: Ombre Builders, So Sweet
- INK: Dark Chocolate, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft
- PAPER: Classic Kraft, Rustic White
- DIES: Favor It Box #9 Die, Loop De Loop II Border Die, Carrot Treat Box Die, So Sweet Die
- OTHER: Rustic Cream Button Twine, Crystal Glitter (Martha Stewart Crafts), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Copper Brads (Recollections), Foam Tape (Scotch), Scor-tape
Click here to visit Lizzie's blog to see more!
Next is this bright and cheery basket by Dawn:
"This basket die has to be just about the cutest basket ever! I already thought it was adorable (and it comes together SO quickly!), but during the recent anniversary festivities, I made a card on which I added a pretty woodgrain texture in a very fun color combo. I thought it would be fun to try and recreate that same woodgrain combo on this sweet little basket and holy cow, I love how it turned out! I’ve got some tips to help you out, if you decide to whip one of these up for yourself!"
- STAMPS: So Sweet, Beautiful Berries: Spring
- INK: New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Prairie Grass
- PAPER: Hawaiian Shores, Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Favor It Box #9, Tremendous Tags, Beautiful Berries: Spring
- OTHER: Woodgrain Stencil, ink blending tool, tan/vanilla embossing mats, New Leaf baker’s twine, brads
Click here to visit Dawn's blog to see more!
And finally this sweet little basket duo by Heather:
“With Easter on its way, this is the perfect die collection to revisit. I love the sweet shaker style basket and made up two of the smaller version to fill with a few sweet treats for my girls. You can make the basket as it with just some cardstock, or dive into your stamp collection and customize it with lots of special little details.”
- STAMPS: Background Basics: Farm & Barn, Polka Dot Basics II, Bunny Basket
- INK: True Black, Cocoa Bean, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: kraft, Pale Peony, Ocean Tides
- DIES: Favor It Box 9 dies, Tag Sale: Quilted
- OTHER: brads (Stampin’ Up!)
Holly Saveur says
Such sweet basket’s!
Nancy Penir says
Adorable! Need to get out my die and make some!
MaryAnn N says
❤️some Easter baskets
I LOVE this die! Do you know though that this particular “Favorite It Box” die does not come up under that category in your store? It is very hard to find with a search, and has been since it’s introduction. This die is completely unique to PTI (so far as I can determine), and is a major gem. It is beautifully designed and oh so versatile. Please make it easier to find, so even if we have it, we can link to it from our blogs. Thanks for revisiting this amazing item!
These are wonderful! I am inspired. I love Heather’s woodgrain paper with the colorful accents.