Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2016

2016

Today we are diving into the year 2016!

Downton-abbey-s6-how-will-it-end-11

Series 6 is the final series of the romantic-drama show, Downton Abbey. It premiered in the UK on ITV Sunday September 20, 2015, and premiered in the US on PBS January 3, 2016.

Rs_1024x759-160926190236-1024a.Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-Debate.ms.092616

The United States presidential election kept us all on the edge of our seats for months.

Rio-olympics

The Summer Olympics in Rio brought a much-needed diversion from the election madness, despite dealing with its own share of scandals. Team USA medaled 121 times, while 19 world records and 65 Olympic records were broken during the two-and-a-half-week event.

2016tuliptime

3157

Tulip Time – Nothing says spring like seeing the first tulips peek through the ground, bringing with them hope for the coming spring when life is new and fresh! Enjoy this flower favorite in your stamping projects with the Tulip Time Stamp Set. The multi-step images will add pretty shading and bountiful color to your stamped images. Use them to create stunning focal points or backgrounds. Try your hand at layering them over a watercolor background for a pretty, artistic touch. A couple of butterflies and a handful of sentiments in the prettiest of script fonts finish off the set.

Title-template

Tulip Time - Heather

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Heather Nichols.

Tulip Time - Betsy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

Tulip Time - Melissa

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

Tulip Time - Ashley

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Ashley Newell.

Tulop Time - Amy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Amy Sheffer.

Tulip Time - Wanda

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Wanda Guess.

Tulip Time - Danielle

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Danielle Flanders.

Tulip Time - Lizzie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

Present

IMG_2252

Betsy says, "Working as a floral designer for 12 years, I became pretty familiar with many different flowers, which comes in pretty handy when illustrating them for stamp designs. The Tulip Time set is one that I'm probably most proud of in terms of illustration, plus it's fun to stamp!  I think it's safe to say that it became a favorite for many of you as well.  With spring approaching I was excited to pull it out again for today's project!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman

2106pclovestory

3301

Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Love Story stamp set includes an oversized sentiment and a gorgeous multi-step book image that will take center stage on special cards and projects for weddings, anniversaries, and more! Pair the stamps with the coordinating die, which is sized to fill a standard card front, or use them on their own to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects. The beautiful book image would also pair perfectly with many of the other “book” themed items already in the Papertrey line of products!

Title-template

Paper Clippings Love Story - Betsy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Laurie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Laurie Schmidlin.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Nichole

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Melissa

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Lizzie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Kay

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Kay Miller.

Paper Clippings Love Story - Amy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Amy Sheffer.

Present

IMG_1004_800

Keeway says, "I have never seen a sentiment die so intricate and gorgeous! No words can describe how beautiful this die is. It's one of a kind and make an absolutely stunning card every time!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Keeway Tsao

2016justdesserts

3179

Just Desserts - There’s nothing better than celebrating someone’s birthday with a big slice of delicious cake. Use this celebratory set to create cakes in any flavor imaginable, adorned with fruit, flowers, and festive sprinkles. The mix and match possibilities will keep you whipping up special projects for hours!

Title-template

Just Desserts - Lizzie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

Just Desserts - Dawn

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Dawn McVey.

Just Desserts - Marybeth

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Marybeth.

Just Desserts - Laurie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Laurie Willison.

Just Desserts - Ashley

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Ashley Newell.

Just Desserts - Betsy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

Just Desserts - Kay

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Kay Miller.

Present

10th Anniversary - Birthday Cake Wishes Card

Lizzie says, "Just Desserts may be my very favorite of the sets I've designed so far. I mean, what's not to love about birthdays, cake, and sprinkles? This set is so much fun to use and it's versatile enough to make cards for just about anyone!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones

2016paintedpetals

3167

Painted Petals – Create beautiful hand-printed floral looks with these multi-step images. Have endless hours of fun experimenting with the various layers and all of the color combinations you can use. The sentiments included are a fantastic complement to the floral arrangements you can make.

Title-template

Painted Petals - Heather

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Heather Nichols.

Painted Petals - Betsy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

Painted Petals - Laurie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Laurie Willison.

Painted Petals - Melissa

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

Painted Petals - Amy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Amy Sheffer.

Painted Petals - Wanda

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Wanda Guess.

Painted Petals - Kay

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Kay Miller.

Present

IMG_2251

Michelle says, "Painted Petals is an a-mazing floral set with boundless possibilities. I could, quite literally, play for days -  mixing and matching colors and sentiments to create THE most beautiful flowers/floral arrangements. And there are sentiments for any and all occasions! What’s not to love?"

CLICK HERE to see more from Michelle Leone

2016tohaveandtohold

3311

To Have & To Hold is a beautiful floral set to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, and love. The set features a heart shaped wreath along with all sorts of flowers and foliage elements to dress up the wreath and/or projects. The script sentiments add the perfect touch for sending your well wishes and love.

Title-template

To Have & To Hold - Heather

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Heather Nichols.

To Have & To Hold - Laurie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Laurie Schmidlin.

To Have & To Hold - Nancy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Nancy.

To Have & To Hold - Lizzie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

To Have & To Hold - Melissa

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

To Have & To Hold - Nichole

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

Present

Pti20162
Melissa says, "When it comes to my weaknesses, wreaths are right up there at the top.  I love decorating with them and really enjoy stamping with them, or creating them from stamped images.  Therefore, the darling, twiggy wreath from the To Have & To Hold stamp set is a favorite image of mine.  I love the tiny, delicate flowers that accompany it, making it perfect for so many different occasions."

CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips

Present

IMG_2257

Lexi says, " My favorite Pieces of Confetti set from 2016 would have to be Invitation Basics. The different elements in the set are perfect for creating clean and simple invitations and birthday cards. Who knew a couple of little rectangles could be so versatile and fun?! It hasn’t been around that long yet, but I have already reached for it several times. Today, I have cake – head on over for a slice!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly

Future

Now it's time for the future of these sets, which is all up to YOU!

-Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!

-Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in todays' post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.

-Share your new project with us in the Inlinkz list below and you will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate! Only one project entry per person please.

For an alternate/additional way to win, leave us a comment letting us know what your favorite 2016 Papertrey stamp set is and why. It can be one of the sets shown today, or you can check out the "Stamps by Release" section of our store HERE. We will randomly select a winner from the comments for an additional $25 gift certificate.

-You have until 7am ET, February 21st to add your project and/or comment. Winners will be selected that morning and posted on a special "Celebrating the Past, Present & Future: Winners" post the next morning, 7am ET, February 22nd. We can't wait to see your projects!

Amanda says:

Tulip Time is my favorite stamp set from 2016, though I don’t use it nearly enough. I haven’t gotten the color combinations right. I also really love the Be set and the Bold and Beautiful Sentiments set. I’d still really like a second round of that font.

Linda E (uncbballfan) says:

I’m not sure if any set can ever replace Tulip Time as my favorite. Thank you, Betsy!

Victoria h says:

Tulip time – love the stamp layering that makes them so realistic.

Sue LD says:

Love Tulip time and Painted Petals. such pretty floral cards can be made with these sets.

Bonnie W. (Cardm8kr63) says:

Tulip time is hands down my favorite stamp set from 2016. I love anything that has tulips and these stamps do not disappoint.

Winter Village made me cheer when I first saw it! And what is not to love about the beautiful Tulip Time, so gorgeous!

Vicki Finger says:

It’s no contest for me. Tulip Time is hands down my absolute favorite Papertrey Ink Stamp Set. I’m hoping this spring brings another gorgeous bloom in this style from Betsy or any illustrator.

Cindy C says:

Love Just Desserts….the perfect birthday set!!

Kathy W says:

Shine On is the set I bought in 2016. As we have visited the years, I noticed that I was more drawn to the first 5 years of PTI designs. This look back gives me good reason to go back and create with all those stamp sets!

I love Painted Petals and Tulip Time! But the stamps I’ve reached for over and over when I need a quick, CAS, yet elegant card, are the Splits, especially Best Wishes. It works for so many occasions, and in any color scheme.

Leigh Penner says:

My favourite set from 2016 is Tropics. The leaves are lovely, but I especially love the sentiments!

Barb Kirkwood says:

Tulip time and Painted Petals are great for Spring and I’m ready for it. They are both really great focal points.

Sherry G says:

My favorite set of 2016 is the Painted Petals stamp set. The ability to layer the colors makes it easy to look more artistic than I am.

annheidel says:

I love Tulip Time – definitely one of my faves! Others are the Dress Up Doll series, What the Doodle series, Forget Me Not, Don’t Forget to Write, and Spring Woods. Lots of great stuff in 2016!

Debbie P says:

I don’t think I could possibly say what my favorite is. There are so many. Flower sets for sure! Can you have too many? Just Desserts for all those birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions and then there is King of the Grill for all the guys.

S. Molinari says:

I don’t even have to look back at the rest of the year. Tulip Time is definitely my favorite, but the swans aren’t swimming far behind 😉 It was a good year…for stamps.

Joyce says:

Painted Petals is definitely a favorite! The bold blooms just seem to make a beautiful card every time!

Tulip Time and Peonies on Parade are two of my favorite stamps released in 2016. I was so excited the day I got them and am still so excited every time I use them.

iluvpaper2 says:

I only have one set from the 2016 review today. My favorite sets from 2016 are Bold Blossoms and Peonies on Parade. My all time favorite die, which if I could I would use on every card, is the Cover Plate: Pretty Frame Die! Ove it!!!

Stephanie says:

Tulip Time – Tulips are my absolute favorite flowers – just love this set

Diana K says:

For 2016, Tulip Time is my favourite everyday stamp and Winter Village for Christmas. Both of them are so different from other stamps in my collection and I absolutely love them!

Tulip Time is my favourite from 2016. Such a beautiful stamp set and such fun to work with. Cheers.

Adele Holcomb says:

I saved my points until I had enough to purchase the beautiful Painted Petals set. Love the bold blooms and the layering bits. Looking through the list of releases, I also have many of the Splits, with more on my wish list. The Woodblock Prints set makes some beautiful designs, and I have many other stamps, either purchased or on my wish list.

Thank you for this look back. It’s been great to take a look at past projects and be inspired all over again. PTI is my favorite stamp company. Not only do you come up with unique and varied designs (something for everyone) every month, beautifully demonstrated by a talented team, but the products are reasonably priced. Keep up the good work!!

Amy Cooley says:

So many beautiful cards and products from 2015. The birthday cakes are my favorite…love the versatility!

Leanne S says:

Wonderful products but too sick to craft.

lisa808 says:

Tulip Time is my favorite 2016 set because I like tulips and this multi-step stamp set creates beautiful flowers.

Donna Gourley says:

Today’s choice was easy for me…it’s Painted Petals! PTI’s anniversary sets continue to amaze and delight me! They seem to have that “extra something” that you’d expect from a special release set and remain some of my very favorites among my collection. Can’t wait to see (and receive) the anniversary set for 2017!!

Jeni says:

My favorite set from 2016 has to be either Painted Petals or Spring Woods.

I love the watercolor look of Painted Petals & Spring Woods helps me fill that need for sets that can be used for masculine cards.

Natalie Winterstein says:

Again, I have and love so many of these sets, it’s hard to choose! 🙂 I really love Tulip Time, it’s just gorgeous! I need to pull that out for some Easter cards again this year! 🙂

Linda Lander says:

Tulips, tulips, tulips… I continue to use this one..over and over. Love all the new possibilities having seen this blast from the past…

Of course there are always the stamps I wish I had purchased…after seeing your ideas…

Again, thank you for the trip back…as well as one that goes forward..

Ok, it’s a tie with this year’s favorite stamp set – Tulip Time makes the most effortless, but beautiful flower ever. It is just gorgeous. That’s what I used for my project today and no matter what color combinations you use, it always looks beautiful. But I also adore the Painted Petals set. It is whimsical and fun.
    Karen

Peggy S says:

Tulip Time is my favorite! Love how they fit together and the look of the layered colors.

I really love the Bitty Butterflies Stamp Set,Enclosed: Butterfly Mini Stamp Set because I just absolutely love butterflies!!

Donna Phelan says:

I am torn between that beautiful Tulip Time set and the beautiful Painted Petals one, both are gorgeous and scream SPRING!!! This has been a great celebration of all the beauty that is PTI! Thanks for the fun look back!

Heather says:

Autumn Pumpkins has to be my favorite 2016 set. I love all the details and how incredibly versatile it is.

Rebecca B. from FL says:

I love what the team and customers have done with Painted Petals. And Tulip Time is my favorite because duh, tulips!!

Sharri Reeves says:

I have Painted Petals, Just Desserts and Painted Petals. My husband lost his job in May, so I don’t have any PTI products after that. Would love to get my hands on To Have And To Hold. This might be my favorite set for the year, even though I don’t have it!

Noelle says:

The Post & Parcel kit is one of my 2016 favorites! I had so much fun crafting with it last Christmas. Stylized Autumn is another favorite.

Painted Petals and To Have and To Hold warm this gardener’s heart! I would dearly love to add these sets to my collection of PTI florals. The amazing PTI design team always fills our hearts with inspiration!
    Happiest Anniversary!! ♡

Vicki A says:

One of my favorite sets is Tulip Time. I enjoyed all of the new inspiration today.
    This month’s revisit has been fun. It was nice to see the favorite sets over the years and the addition of new designs and techniques too. Thank you!

Becky Green says:

Of course, there are SO MANY WONDERFUL sets that came out in 2016, but my heart has been with the Inspirational Series that Betsy Veldman designed! FINALLY, a series (Word dies & stamps) out there on the market for Christians! I’ve been working on getting them all, but of course, EVERYONE ELSE loves them too, cause they ALWAYS seem to be out of stock! LOL 😉

jan metcalf says:

2016 was a fabulous PTI year! Market kits, Paper Clippings, Some Like it Hot, Splits, Frosting Borders, Festive Berries and Greens, Tulips is so easy to assemble, Fresh Bouquet is a fast favorite, and although I have not played with Painted Petals yet, I know it will be a fave of mine!!!

Michele F says:

I LOVE those tulips … and Downton Abbey!
    =]

Victoria Nelson says:

Tulip Time is hands down my favorite set that was released last year! I resisted this set at first–crazy, I know– because I had other tulip sets in my stamp collection, but I quickly came around!

Sandy Dayhoff says:

This has been so much fun! So much inspiration! I was able to complete all 10 of the challenges! I think this might have been a first for me. I do have more free time now, and am thankful for that. I am looking forward to seeing what is next in the lineup for the 10th anniversary! Happy Anniversary PTI!!!

GinaEgg says:

Painted Petals is a set I reach for over and over again. It makes stunning cards with great ease. And King of the Grill is perfect for masculine cards – another favorite set of mine!!

lainey says:

This was an easy answer for me – Painted Petals! I have used that set so many times and it’s one that will never go out of style.

Lisa G. says:

I love the Color Pop mini kits and am hoping Betsy creates more. I also love the What the Doodle series.

Beverly Perdue says:

I just love the Painted Petals set! I wish that it was still available. All of the cards are so gorgeous! Tulip Time and Just Desserts are pretty amazing too!

Nancy Wilcox says:

Painted petals is my favorite. I love the many different looks you can get with these stamps.

Terri E. says:

Floral Sketches was a fun one for me. It was my fav for the 2016 year.

Pat A. says:

Spring Woods and Tulip Time…it’s a tie! Love these two sets!

I was beyond thrilled that I saved my reward points for a long time and was able to get Painted Petals!! I ❤❤❤ the way the sentiments fit together. I have loved using this set!

Annie D says:

2016 was filled with wonderful stamp sets, and my very favorites, which became my Christmas present, we’re the Inspired series by Betsy.

Lisa V. says:

Tulip Time is my most favorite from 2016. I can’t wait to bring it out for spring.

AllysonA says:

My favorite set from 2016 is the Anniversary set – Painted Petals. Floral Sketches is my second favorite. I just love these two sets! I wish I would have had time to create along with everyone else this past week. The inspiration was abundant! I have loved seeing all the old and new projects, from the design team as well as from everyone else. It’s been a great 10 days!

Rebecca B. from FL says:

Some like it hot is probably going to get many votes. Add mine to the list! Oh, and She Moves. I’m a runner and have many friends who are as well. They get many awesome and encouraging cards with this set.

Vikki H says:

A lovely release year and hard to choose favorites. From the amazing Tulips to Painted Petals and the fun Splits series and Indian Block Prints it has been filled with beautiful variety.

Jayell says:

Tulip time really is a classic set. I love that you can use so many different colours and it will always look beautiful.

Linda C says:

Painted Petals is my favorite stamp set.

Teddra says:

My favorite for this year is the Color Pop Flowers – really any of the color pops. It’s so unique and Betsy made it so easy to create with the stamp/stencil combo. Other favorites are Dress Up Dolls, Splits which is easily my most used stamps this year and Quick Notes. Would love to see a Birthday Quick Notes.

Dee says:

There are too many to name just one stamp set that I love. The Just Desserts is one of them. I love the font of the sentiments and the delicate look to the cake.

Lori Cullen says:

I don’t own it yet but I love Cozy Christmas. Those thermoses look so fun to mix and match.

Dana Kirby says:

So many wonderful sets!! When you look back over the past year it is amazing to see all of the gorgeous products that were released!! Can’t wait to see what the next year holds for PTI. You truly are the Best!!

Maureen P says:

I own tulip time and painted petals. I had to have them after seeing all the gorgeous samples made with them. And now I see more! I may use Tulip Time as we really need some signs of spring here in BC. It’s been a long winter!

Monika/buzsy says:

I don’t have any of these, but Painted Petals are my favorite… love the water color look! Great samples ladies! I love looking at them!

Denise Bryant says:

Tulip Time is one of my favorites from 2016! Sprig Wreath is another one I have to have on my list of favorites! Both are classic designs and will be used over and over for years to come!

Isabel Z says:

I don’t own it yet but it’s on my wish list. I LOVE the winter village set because it’s so nostalgic.

Liz McAllister says:

LOve the painted petals stampset! So pretty

Emma S, says:

Just made a bunch of cards with Tulip Time, I love tulips so this is a favorite set! Can’t wait till spring!

Jennifer says:

I love painted Petals but I never seem to have gotten it into my cart, but my favorite from the sets I have is Fancy Pants Sentiments, another I just love!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City says:

I love the tulips, I don’t own them yet, but they are on the list.

Holly Saveur says:

Favorite sets..well Tulip time and What the Doodle series..love them!

Rita Wright says:

I love so many of the sets from last year, but the What the Doodle sets are my favorites. The apple one from April 2016 is my favorite set from last year for sure. It is so beautiful and unique.

Amy Klin says:

Tulip Time is so beautiful, and I also like the sentiments in New Every Morning. Always beautiful and versatile stamp sets from Papertrey, so keep up the wonderful work!

StephH says:

It is becoming so difficult to choose a favorite from any year. 2016 was a great year for a variety of new sets to add to our collections! And this years anniversary set is one of my favorite anniversary sets in 10 years!

Greta H says:

Lots of the 2016 stamps are still on my wishlist–great year! I love all the Splits–need to use the ones I have & want several more! One of my most recent purchases included the Friendship Jar Flowers since I loved every card I saw that used it–especially Melissa’s! Now I need to ink it up & see what I can do, so I’ll pick it for my favorite!

Tulip Time and Painted Petals are 2 VERY well loved and used stamps in my collection. Both make BEAUTIFUL cards.

pmm says:

Betsy’s tulips are a real favorite! Life interfered last year but this spring I am definitely using them!

Crisanne D. says:

My favorites from 2016 are the What the Doodle series and Dress Up Dolls!

MaryAnn N says:

Love ❤️ tulip time

KrisT says:

2016 was an awesome year for new stamps from PTI! I love every single one. I just purchased Just desserts. Love it!

Kristie H says:

I love Tulip Time! It’s such a great floral set and the color layering is easy to do.

Carol Blaisdell says:

I have to say that Forget-me-not stamp set and die are my favorite, although I also love the Color Pop Florals and Color Pop Autumn kits. I just want to give a shout out to the design team– you knock it out of the park every.single.month!!TFS your talents!

Terry says:

I thought King Of The Grill was a fantastic idea and definitely filled a need for me! I also enjoyed Kay’s set Styalized Autumn…little fox I s so cute. And i also enjoyed the sweet cookie stamps for Christmas this year! Great anniversary fun PTI!

Deb Hudson says:

I’ve been using Bold Blossoms and Floral Sketches with colored pencils and watercolors. But can’t leave out Spring Woods and Stylized Autumn. I do like the birds and animal stamps too. I thoroughly enjoyed going through your ten years of stamps.I’ve gotten inspired once again by many of my “older” stamps. Congratulations to all on 10 wonderful years.

Cindy Otto says:

Love the ” Inspried Series” and “What the Doodle Series” but my favorite sets for 2016 have to be “Cozy Christmas” and “Sweet Holiday Wishes”. I love anything vintage and Dawn’s thermos set was just darling. The cookies in Sweet Holiday look good enough to eat! Thank you for so many wonderful sets.

karen h says:

I think my favorite set from 2016 would have to be Super Succulents. I love succulents (despite not being able to keep anything alive); their colors are gorgeous.

Donna K says:

The Painted Petals Anniversary set was the best. The 2 and 3 step flowers are so versatile. My favorite stamp set during the year were the Some Like it Hot and Tropics sets. They paired so well together. I fell in love with SLIH the minute it came out but it took several tries to get it – it kept selling out so obviously it was a hit with many PTI fans.

Michelle Michael says:

It’s time to pull out Tulip Time again! So many great Spring greetings with this set!

D.Ann C says:

Tulip time!! I love the delicate look the layers give!
    Can’t wait to see what’s in store for tomorrow!!

Paula e. says:

Painted Petals is one of my favorites for 2016 – love the looks I can create using it. I have really enjoyed the review of stamp sets these past ten years. Happy Birthday PTI!

Jen says:

Oh my goodness! They’re all so fun! I think my favorite is Just Desserts because it’s hard to find a cake stamp that’s this versatile. Makes some really yummy looking desserts!

Cindy H. says:

Tulip Time is my favorite. I love the perfect layering and the soft elegant design of this set. It’s definitely a classic!

Pat Whitley says:

Absolutely love Tulip Time! It makes such a pretty card for most any occasion!

Judy Stiles says:

Since tulips have always been my most favorite flower, Tulip Time was a big hit for me!

Michelle Benoit says:

I just adore the cute little wishbone and matching die in Lucky Break!

LaFaunB says:

Paper Clippings: Love Story is a favorite from 2016!!

Luanne Ford says:

2016 brought two wonderful series for me, What the Doodle and Splits. I’ve had so much fun stamping with them. But my absolute favorite this year is Floral Sketches. Oh my I love this set! I’ve made so many super cards with it. It is so versatile and very forgiving when you don’t stamp perfectly. I think it will always be a top floral set!

The Anniversary Set Painted Petals was my favorite release of 2016. It is gorgeous and I love all of the layers!

Cyndie says:

Oh, it’s Painted Petals, hands down. I love every card made from that set. Your inspiring cards are the best!

Sharon J says:

My favourite set from 2016 is Tropics. I just love palms and this set has the added bonus of great sentiments too!It is on my wish list.

Laraine R says:

My favs are Tulip Time, Just Deserts, Keep it simple series, Paper clippings series, Make it market mins kits & Enclosed Butterfly! I can’t pick just 1! Love so many!!

DIANA L. says:

WOW!! what a wonderful 10 days of inspiration. Painted petals and tulip time are some of my faves. The cakes are really cute for some reason I missed them the first go around. My wish list is really getting big!!!

Kim Heggins says:

Tulip Time is my favorite set….tulips are my favorite flowers and this stamp set is so beautiful with all the layers.

Marianne M says:

My favorite set of 2016 is the Autumn Pumpkins along with Pumpkin Expressions stamp sets and coordinating dies. I love fall cards–both Thanksgiving and Halloween and can see lots of beautiful cards to make using these tools.

Teresa Currie says:

Christmas Critters, Holiday Greens Borders and What the Doodle: Snowflakes are on my wishlist, 3 of my favorite stamp sets from 2016.

I am enjoying using another favorite, Splits: Just a Note.

Angela W says:

2016 was my first full year as a Papertrey Ink Customer. As a result, I have tons of favorites from 2016! My very favorites from this year are the Inspired stamps and dies. I love having all these scriptures and religious messages to put on my cards! I also love Walk by Faith, New Every Morning, Holiday Greens, Just Desserts, MIM Garden Gate, Floral Sketches, Fresh Bouquet and the list could go on and on!

Mimi R says:

Tulip Time is my favorite purchase from last year!

Vicki Smith says:

This journey has been so much fun and I have looked forward to it every morning! My favorite is Tulip Time but many more are right behind. You amaze me each month with your outstanding designs that keep getting better each year. Congratulations on 10 delightful years of stamping heaven.

I love the look of water color and Painted Petals does just that. Another item on the wish list. Oh MY!

Dennisonka says:

Only one favorite???? Sorry … I just can’t pick one. So, I will pick a bunch. It is a toss up between the Inspired series, Floral Sketches, and Tulip Time. And this doesn’t include Betsy’s kits (Garden Gate and Don’t Forget to Write). Love Papertrey and the great products and inspiration you regularly put up!

Kathryn A says:

So many great sets in 2016! I’d have to say Dawn’s New Every Morning is my favourite set. It’s one I will use year round.

Sherrie M. says:

She Moves and Stroke Speak are my faves for 2016.

Karen B. says:

To Have and To Hold is so pretty! When I saw that set released I just had to have it! (and many others 🙂

Kathy Mc says:

Tulip Time is one of my favorites but Painted Petals is a close second. This review has been awesome seeing cards from the past and the present. If I wasn’t on vacation, I would be creating and posting projects, too.

Shelly says:

I love tulip time! I just recently got it and can’t wait to play with it for this challenge!

Nancy M says:

Inspired: Prayer is my favorite set of 2016. The different phrases and quotes that Betsy chose to go with the word prayer are quite wonderful. The set works perfectly with other sets that I own and it costs only $5.

Sadie says:

For my favourite it t would be a close call between Tulip Time and Just Desserts. Probably Tulip time. Love them both. I don’t own either one but they are on my wish list!!

JanetB says:

2016, what a fabulous year for PTI stamps and dies! All the Paper Clippings, Splits, and so many flowers, I love them all, and have several. Fresh Bouquet, Tulip Time and Painted Petals are favorites. I just received To Have and To Hold, a couple of days ago, and haven’t tried it out, yet. After this inspirational and fun look back, my wishlist just get longer and longer:) I’m so happy to have found Papertrey Ink, thank you.

Betty N says:

Really beautiful samples! My favorite set from 2016 is Forget Me Not- really lovely set. Thank you for the look back!

Cynthia says:

Floral Sketches, Peonies on Parade,and Painted Petals (I’m seeing a trend here!). Happy 10th Anniversary and wishing you many more!!

There were so many fabulous stamp sets released in 2016 it is very difficult to choose just one. I would have to say Tulip Time, for the beautiful layering and versatility of this set.

Rachael Burdick says:

My favorite from this year are the versatile dies, particularly the Noted die sets. I use them all the time. I love the scallops!

Kathy Krug says:

First of all, I want to say how much fun this has been to revisit each year and enjoy the inspiration. I have added some sets to my wish list. Tulip time and painted petals are my favorite of those featured, but I also love what the designers did with the cake set.

Helen F. says:

Tulip Time is my Favorite. This set is so elegant, I love making bouquets or just a single flower depending on the card occasion, beautiful sentiments also.
    Two other faves for 2016 are Spring Woods~the birds and sentiments are my first choice for the Spring Season, Peonies on Parade~which are lovely outlined images that look gorgeous using different coloring techniques. Oh and I have to add the Butterfly Cover Plate to this list 🙂

Sobia Shahab says:

The birthday cakes are my favorite.

Jeanne H says:

My favorite is Painted Petals! The large word Sending and all the ending phrases make this set so useful! Love the shapes of the flower too.

Steffi H. says:

Just Deserts is such a great stamp set.

LauraJane:) says:

The tiny images in To Have & To Hold make it my favorite for 2016…I REALLY must get that set:))

Cheryl I says:

Tulip Time is a stand out set! It is so realistic and the size makes it easy to make a card. It’s perfect!

Lee Anne says:

I loved so many new series last year – The Color Pop series, the Inspired series to name a couple. Thank you for highlighting Tulip Time today! It is a favorite of mine!

This has been one of the best celebrations you have had! Thank you so much for the 10 years of looking back this year. It reminded me of why I fell in love with PTI in the first place!

Natasha says:

My favorite 2016 sets are the Sunshine & Rainbows kit and Tropics set. I was definitely in need of some cheery sets and these two fit the bill this last year!

Jackie L says:

My favorite stamps of 2016 was the Splits. They are so versatile and provides a quick clean & simple card.

Painted Petals is an amazing, wonderful stamp set! I love the many 2 and 3 step stamp sets Papertrey Ink has started designing.

Joyce M. says:

Absolutely love all these sets, but my all time favorite floral is Tulip Time. Thanks for all the inspiration.

LR says:

I have been enjoying using Floral Sketches and Jumping for Joy was so fun to make cards for my great-nieces and great-nephews! I know I will have lots of fun creating more from them. I love Petite Places: Home and Garden, too. There are many from 2016 on my wish list. It has been so fun to look back on all the past releases, my wish list has grown, too! Thanks for all your versatile and creative and beautiful and inspirational products, PTI!

Carmela says:

I love the Tulip Time and Love Never Ends sets. The Painted Petals are also very pretty. I am always impressed with how elegant your floral cards and projects look. Very great year of products and projects.

Mutzy Mia says:

It is so fun seeing these sets used again. I am really enjoying each days posts! I do have a couple that were showcased today and in addition I would add all the Dress Up Dolls Series and the Inspired Series. I also like the Spring Woods and Floral Sketches. I like having the flowers all arranged by the die and then I only need to pick the colors. I also liked the Christmas Critters set. Such a fun whimsy set…I love whimsy sets.

I loved the Moments Inked stamp sets of Everyday and the Fitness one. My favorite non MI was the What the Doodle, teacup! Fun seeing the sets again.

Miriam Prantner says:

My favorite 2016 set is Peonies on Parade. Love those florals!

Lorraine says:

Love Just Desserts! My other favs for 2016 – Need for Speed & Tropics! Thanks for the memories and gorgeous new projects these past 10 days!

Titta says:

My favorite stamp set from 2016 is Need For Speed. It definitely filled a hole in my stamp collection. Great for making cards for both the boys and the men in my life.

Kristen says:

I love the JUST DESSERTS but haven’t been able to purchase it yet. It is so very inviting with the many layers and colors that you can use to create a “simple” cake.

Imke Ludwig says:

Love and own “Just Desserts” – it´s perfect for quick and easy birthday cards. I also own “Swansational” – such a lovely set. 2 of my favorites from 2016 !

Joni M says:

I LOVE the “Splits” stamp sets the came out this year! Please don’t ask me to pick a favorite… I LOVE them all! The sentiments are GREAT. I like how they are on different stamps pieces so I can use them separately. Wonderful stamp sets for quick and easy cards! And at $5 I can own them all (and maybe I do, haha!).

Karyn S says:

Bunny basket is my favorite 2016 stamp set. I enjoy a change from florals.

Melissa S. says:

Just Deeserts is by far my favorite from 2016, but I also really like the Tulip Time set. It is on my wishlist. I also loved the Inspired line of stamps. Would love to see more like that.

Keri says:

2016 was a great year for stamps. It’s really hard to choose just one favorite stamp set. I loved all of the dessert related stamps this year. The cookies from Sweet Holiday Wishes…LOVE. The slice of cake from What the Doodle: Piece of Cake, the desserts from Colorful Treats, and Just Desserts…I can’t choose just one. 🙂

Oh I love both Tulip time and Painted petals, they are both so beautiful for Spring!

Sue McRae says:

I love the layering potential of Peonies on Parade and It’s the Thought set has some wonderful sentiments and I love the font mix. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane!

Connie G says:

I have really enjoyed the look back through the years with all the different sets. I really like the wreaths in the to have and hold set. Gorgeous!

Kathy V says:

#1- Tulip Time! Whether they’re in a vase or in a bouquet, they are perfectly beautiful every time!
    #2- Paper Clippings-Love Story! Perfect for Wedding or Anniversary! Love It!

Julie L says:

I actually have two faves! The Garden Gate and Don’t forget to Write MMK sets! I am having a lot of fun with them! : )

storymusicgirl says:

The Tucked In and Petite Places sets that continued into 2016 are some of my most versatile. I love the Inspired sets and Spring Woods too. 🙂

Crystal M. says:

I have loved the What the Doodle stamps from the very start! Each one has gotten better and better! I love them all and can’t wait to add them all to my collection.

Megan Carroll says:

My favourite 2016 set is Stylized Autumn…I hope Kay designs more this year!

Sandy C. says:

In 2016 I loved the Winter Village stamp set. Hope to win a certificate and I will spend it on THAT set!

LindaM says:

I love all the sets shown today. It’s so hard to pick just one, but I purchased Tulip Time because I hadn’t seen anything else like it and I loved the idea of the bright bold spring blooms.

Sarah T. says:

I loved the What the Doodle and Splits series this year, but my favorite stand alone set was Woodblock prints.

Lizzie T says:

I LOVE Ombre Sentiments: Birthday! I have always loved the subway text look and this is a step above – I have the Christmas edition too and would love to see more editions for Halloween/Thanksgiving and Easter/Spring!

Marlena M says:

Thank you for all your hard work on these posts and challenges! I love love love the inspiration and made a huge contribution to my card stash. Blessings!

Dianne S says:

Just Desserts and To Have and To Hold are classics – they are on my wish list, but my favorites are Spring Woods and the Tropics stamp sets. Many companies released stamps of pineapples and flamingos last year, but PTI’s Some Like It Hot have the prettiest images. That’s on my wish list too.

I like the “What the Doodle” series — a great variety — and so fun to color!

Rose Noelle says:

I love Calligraphy Classics from 2016.

erin says:

Traveler’s Journal!!!!

Linda Sodano says:

I have all of these sets from 2016.
    It is so much fun to revisit all these great sets from the last 10 years!
    I really love Tulip Time. I used it for cards and for spring scrapbook pages!

Lori B says:

I own a couple of Maile’s Splits sets & use them all the time for a quick & easy card. Also love Sprig Wreath, so pretty.

CFlood says:

The Swoosh Collection of Stamps has been incredibly useful!
    One of my favorites, thanks PTI !!

Kathie B says:

I love flower stamps and there were so many wonderful sets in 2016. Painted Petals is among the best of the best.

Sarosa says:

I love the idea behind the paper clippings: love story. I probably would not be as interested in the love story aspect, but what a great set for representing a Bible, and using scripture stamps with it!

I just love Spring Woods, Peonies on Parade and I was thrilled when you released the jars on their own! These are so versatile!

Linda (LSN) says:

Painted Petals is my favorite set from this! Love the realistic florals! It will be hard to top this one.

Linda

Cindy O says:

Spring Woods and Friendship Jar Flowers are two of my favorite sets from 2016. Of the featured sets today, I loved seeing the Just Desserts projects. Such a fun and festive set! Thank you PTI for the 10 years of beautiful inspiration and the 10 days of look backs and challenges. I’ve enjoyed it all!

Cynthia Baldwin says:

Just Desserts was a big winner for me – love the different kinds of cakes you could “make” with the set. And sprinkles! Lots and lots of sprinkles. 🙂

Rebecca F. says:

Painted Petals is a favorite! It is the first anniversary set I have purchased and well worth waiting to use my points!

Rita says:

Tulip Time is definitely one of my favorites of 2016. There are so many lovely floral sets to choose from the year. I love the layering flower sets. Happy anniversary PTI…wishing you all the best!

Kim Badelt says:

Just Desserts captured my imagination as soon as I saw it. It was just the most perfect set for birthdays and celebrations!

Mary-Anne V. says:

Painted petals is so pretty…love the depth the stamps create.

Sheri Elmont says:

I still have a lot of 2016 products on my wish list, but two that I have are Just Desserts and Painted Petals. Wonderful sets.

Veronica Z says:

The cards in today’s post are beautiful! My favorite PTI stamp set is Cuppa Love.

Iris Shubert says:

Hi PTI 🙂 I have Painted Petals. I love it 🙂

Barbara Martin says:

I think my favorites from 2016 are Tropics and Some Like it Hot. But I still have several sets I haven’t inked up yet!

Rosemary D says:

my hands down favorite set of 2016 is Tulip Time!! One of the most beautiful sets ever!!

Lizzie T says:

Ombre Sentiments: Birthday is my fav set!!! I use it a lot! It reminds me of the subway text look but it’s on another level! LOVE it! Hope to see more in this series (I have the Christmas one as well!)!

Lori Lehanne says:

Too many favorites from 2016! Painted Flowers, Paper Clippings: Birthday and What the Doodle: Mini Map are all fabulous sets!

Terri (Blindstamper) says:

I have and love the Graceful Greetings II set. Pretty font, great sayings, and dies to match!

Patt H. says:

I have so many faves from 2016! Tulip Time is tops on my list with Maille’s Splits: Just A Note right behind it.

Janis in ID says:

Loving Painted Petals for its beautiful florals. LOVE what everyone has done with it. So pretty!!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Donna M. says:

Love so many, my fav is probably Peonies on Parade- such a pretty rendition of one of my fav flowers. I have used Tulip Time lots, & Forget Me Not. And the Christmas stamps were fantastic this year- Botanical Blocks IV made me fall in love with that series. Thank you PTI for the wonderful products, & the fabulous inspiration from the designers!!!

Sharon D says:

Again, so hard to pick! I’m going to go with Tulip Time, Spring Woods, and Fresh Bouquet. I also love the more floral ones in the Splits series–and of course I love the Keep It Simple series.

Sandy W says:

My favorites for 2016 I haven’t purchased yet. I love the Holiday Greens and also Stylized Autumn and will get them when they become available. I also like the Splits and just purchased Splits Just a Note. There are so many sets released every month, I can’t possibly buy everything that I’d like to!

P. Johnson says:

As I have looked back over 2016, I realized I have way too many sets that still sit unused, so I really need to get busy!!
    Some favorite flowers: Tulip Time, Floral Sketches, Painted Petal, Bloomin’ Cute, Bold Blossoms, Be (love the little flower, so sweet). What The Doodle series because, well, they are just fun. Split series makes for quick, CAS cards, especially of men. Inspired series are so uplifting and inspirational. Simply Spring Borders cute Easter set. Paper Clipping series unlike anything else I own. Holiday Greens because I love anything with greenery. This does not even touch the fabulous sentiment sets that were released in 2016.
    Thank you for all the work you have put in to these posts each day! It truly has been inspiring to look back over all the years PTI has been in business.

Diana F says:

My favorite for 2016 was not one of the ones you showcased, but I love the Winter Village stamp set. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year and I make more Christmas cards than anything. This stamp is so versatile. You can build a scene with it or simply use bits and pieces of it as accents to other stamps

Susan in AK says:

Just Desserts is a great set. Can make any kind of birthday cake!

Noreen says:

I love Tiny Town, and the way you can use it as a gift box as well. Also, Betsy’s Dress Up Dolls is a very fun series.

Becca Yahrling says:

I love Stylized Autumn – that fox is so adorable as well as the florals. I also love the To Have & To Hold set – I love wreaths and these are so pretty & easy to build from.

Penny P. says:

Tulip time was my favorite because tulips are my favorite flower!

Jennifer Thompson says:

Parcel and Post is my favorite 2016 set.

Deborah Rosenow says:

Tulip time is a favorite because our vacation home in the mountains always had tulips at the bottom of the hill. This set captures that memory perfectly.

Cindy G says:

There were so many great stamps in 2016; kudos to all the designers! My personal favorite is the Dress Up Dolls series. So many possibilities! And reasonably priced, so there is Big Bang for the buck.

I haved loved your look back all week.

Terri W says:

So many great sets last year. But I think Tulip Time is my favorite!

marcy says:

The Painted Petals is such a beautiful set. Goes with anything.

jen shears says:

I have really enjoyed this look back!! I think Just Desserts may be my fave for the year- always hard to pick one though!!

Rebecca Attwood says:

My favorite release from 2016 was the Forget-Me-Not stamp set – my favorite flower bought to life with beautiful layered images of sprigs & bunches & individual blooms – just perfect!

Janet Sisk says:

I love the “Ombre Sentiments: Birthday” set! So fun! Thanks for a chance to win. 😀

Jill A says:

Painted Pedals is one of my favorites from 2016 and the only set I own from today’s showcased sets!!!

maryrose says:

LOVE Painted Petals! Use it all the time!

Janet Mack says:

My favorites for 2016 are Simple Shells because I love the beach and the Prayers mini set

I love Painted Petals! So pretty!

Debbie says:

Tulip Time is definitely at the top of my list.

Jan Pufall says:

Great post. I do love tulips and who doesn’t love desserts? The new ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Katherine says:

The heart shaped wreath from To Have and to Hold is just beautiful and so classic.
    But there’s nothing quite like a tempting birthday cake. 😉

Keysha Sain says:

For 2016, Take it Easy is my most favorite stamp set. That set is so super cute and fun!!!! I have made several cards for coworkers and they absolutely love them!

Julie Payne says:

Painted Petals is such an amazing set. So many possibilities and I love the sentiments that are with it. And the To Have and To Hold set is such a great take on weddings, yet perfect for so many occasions.

Sue in Grapevine says:

I love Painted Petals, because of the big sentiment that can be used with the various smaller ones.

Marybeth says:

So many to choose from
    But I will say Just Dessert’s because I so love the Happy Birthday stamp along with the cake !!! Happy Anniversary Papertrey Ink!!!!!

Susan P says:

Love, love, love me some Tulip Time – such a classic!

Jennifer T says:

So many amazing sets! I love all the florals, Tulip Time and Painted Petals are gorgeous!

Kris says:

Love the whole Inspired series, of course, but my favorite stamp set of 2016 is Be. I love the font and the words…wonderful set.

Tammy W says:

Just Desserts is so fun to make cards with! How can you go wrong with all the yummy sprinkles!

see mary stamp says:

What a wonderful trip through the first ten years of PTI. Uncomparable inspiration, month after month. 2016 was the year of reorganizing how I store my stamps, necessitated by the number of PTI stamps I now own, by my count, 868 of the 1280 PTI sets. 2017 will be the year I get inky with more of them. Sadly I only own one of the sets featured today – Painted Petals, which I love! The other sets from 2016 which are high on my MUST HAVE list are Tulip Time, Peonies on Parade and Just Desserts.

This really has been such a wonderful showcase. The entire PTI family has so much to be proud of. Here’s to the next ten years!

Rebekah says:

I have too many favorites from 2016- but I can safely say that Painted Petals is hands-down my favorite PTI Anniversary set ever!

Lisa R. says:

My favorite set is Just Desserts. I use it all the time. It’s great for both masculine and feminine cards.

Jill Norwood says:

Again it is so hard to pick a favorite but painted petals and tulip time are right up there. Also loved the winter village Christmas set! I love all of my Papertrey Ink stamps and the cards I make for family, friends and those in need. Thanks for 10 wonderful years of inspiration! I hope there will be many more!!!

Pai says:

I love just desserts. so many yummy combinations of cake!

Oliverw says:

A Thrill of Hope is high on my Christmas wishlist. I thought it was pretty until I saw a tag made with the stamp set by Melissa Phillips. Then I thought the set was gorgeous.

Emily M. says:

So many fantastic sets released in 2016. I think the Don’t Forget To Write MIM kit is my most favorite of all of the products released last year. It’s such a classic, elegant set, and I’ve gotten so much use out of it.

Jill says:

Been a great trip back to the future! Thanks for putting out a great series of posts, Nichole and team.

There were a few sets that jumped out and screamed buy me today in 2016. Colorful Words, Holiday Greens and that gorgeous Garden Gate.

Jacquie says:

Peonies on Parade is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and definitely my 2016 favorite!!

Becky M says:

Tulip Time for sure! It’s such an easy set to make beautiful flowers with!

Tanja S. says:

I dont own any of these sets, but i do have other sets released in 2016. Of those featured today, i like Just Desserts the best.

Tanja S. says:

I like just dessertd the best. I dont own any of todays featured sets, but i do own others released in 2016.

Amy G says:

One of my favorites from 2016 is the Paper Clippings: Birthday stamp set. I just love the playful feel of that cake!

BarbaraB says:

Inspired stamps & dies!!!

Danielle Dietz says:

If have to say the Tulip Time. All of the cards are absolutely beautiful!

super stick chick says:

My favorite set is the Painted Petals, so beautiful and so much creativity with this set. Love the DT examples too.

PT says:

You can never have enough birthday stamp sets, so my pick for 2016 is “Just Desserts”. I loved the yummy cakes it creates and the font for the sentiments was just lovely.

MaryB says:

I only have 2 of the 5 sets shown today, Just Desserts and Painted Petals. Unfortunately, neither has been used…yet. I do have great plans for them, someday. It would just be too hard to narrow down to a favorite from the whole year! Thanks for all the inspiration for these sets. I’ve really loved the past 10 days.

Catherine Milne says:

Ack! So many great sets to choose from! I am going to go with Tulip Time. I made spring cards with it last year with yellow tulips and turquoise card stock trimmed with white scallops. Fresh, just like spring.

Colleen F says:

I love Tulip time and the Painted Petals!! Awesome stamps!!

Karen Jones says:

I like the heart shaped wreath in To Have & To Hold. I may just have to purchase that one!

Malina G says:

I love all the split collections. Simple, but yet so versatile.

Rema DeLeeuw says:

My favorite is Tulip Time.

Janet W says:

My favorite from 2016 (if it is really possible to choose just one)is definitely Tulip Time. But for the sheer fun of stamping, I would choose To Have & to Hold – what a lovely stamp set that is!

Annette says:

I have the Tulip set and also the stencils that were released at the same time. Love that combination. Other 2016 favorites, and now on my shelves, include the Splits sets and the what the Doodle Series, and the Christmas Post and Parcel Kit. Thank you for being so wonderfully creative!

josiane says:

I have Tulip Time and Painted Petals from today’s post – though I haven’t inked either up let. lol… My other 2016 favorite stamp sets are Just Desserts and Simple Seashells, both of whch are on my wishlist. But my favorite 2016 stamp set has to be Spring Woods, which is so versatile and lovely.

Happy 10th Anniversary! I have really enjoyed these posts revisiting stamps from each year.

Anne says:

Don’t forget to write stamp sets are the ones I have used the most in 2016. I just loved everything about them. Thanks PTI for another brilliant year of creative inspiration.

sallie says:

Holiday Greens and the various “Splits” sets saw a lot of action in my card-making. The “Holiday Greens” was fun to use creating my own designs for Christmas cards. The “Splits” made for easy, elegant CAS cards.

Winter village is great fun, I just love winter so much! But it’s really hard to choose one favorite!

Kara says:

I love the dress up dolls series. I’m working on a set for my 4 year old to play with. My new Stamp Perfect is making it easier to get everything perfect.

Elizabeth Marie says:

I really like Painted Petals and the team put together some amazing pieces with this set.

Krillsister says:

Floral sketches is My all time favorite. One of my stamp sets used the most.

Tina B. says:

Painted Petals is beautiful. Although I have it, I struggle using it. Thanks for showcasing the stamp set and dies. I now have renewed interest in it. Thanks, PTI!

Cheryl F. says:

Just Desserts is a great set. I have enjoyed that one a lot lately!

beatrice W. says:

tulip time is my favorite stamp set. love it

Karen B. says:

Fresh Bouquet is my favorite set from 2016 – it’s still on my wish list!

Katherine says:

Tulip time, favorite!!!

Jan says:

Some of my most favorite sets you’ve released date from this past year–too many to name them all!

Mel H says:

I have wanted Tulip Time ever since it came out. I love how detailed and beautiful that set is.

Debs says:

March 2016: What the Doodle-Feather Mini Stamp Set is my favorite. It’s unique and I use feathers for everything from sympathy to birthday cards.

Marie Mielke says:

Tulip Time and Painted Petals I like a lot!

Heather says:

Love Story is so elegant! It’s on my wish list!

Mary M says:

The shading in tulip time is pretty.