Celebrating the Past, Present and Future: 2010

2010

Today we are diving into the year 2010!

Ipadintroduced

On January 27, 2010, Steve Jobs took the stage at an Apple special event to give what was one of the most important keynotes of his life and, once again, in the history of consumer electronics. The Mac had been introduced decades before, the iPhone only a few years, yet on that stage, at that event, Jobs would make the case that there was room for a new category of device in between the two. A new category of device that, in order to exist, had to be not only better at certain key tasks, but significantly better at them. It had to be the iPad.

Angry-birds-online

Angry Birds  is a video game franchise created by Finnish company Rovio Entertainment. The series focuses on multi-colored birds who try to save their eggs from green-colored pigs.  Angry Birds quickly became iPhone’s most popular app, in other words, the piece of software that has been installed on the most number of handsets worldwide and quickly spread to Apple’s iPad and other types of phones as well.

Lost-final-season-banner

"The End " is theories finale of the ABC television series Lost, consisting of the 17th and 18th episodes of the sixth season. It is also the 120th and 121st episodes overall. As the final episode, it was first aired in the eastern United States and eastern Canada, and then aired simultaneously in the western United States, western Canada, and eight other countries.

2010wreathforallseasons

2276

Wreath for All Seasons is a basic wreath building set that will allow dozens of color options and will take you through all four seasons of the year. The twig wreath can be customized with both the large berry image overlay and the small flower image for added versatility. The leaf wreath has small berry clusters that can be added to it, along with the flower as well. The elegant font combination used in the sentiments found in this set, is the perfect compliment to the wreaths and can also be used with other images from your collection.

Title-template

6a00d8341c64e753ef0133f40ee2ba970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

6a00d8341c64e753ef0133f40f2156970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

6a00d8341c64e753ef0133f40f2817970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

Ebf312ec0bd87d99d9117dd540fe33de

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Maile Belles.

96a57c1c69a8d58c50f0677448d62f9e

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

1e3e2db26c9996b6ada5f2f13318ee0f

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Dawn McVey.

6a00e54ef2e29988330176176bfaef970c-500wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Dawn McVey.

1f500d1f620421f8659e0ebb21e2beb0

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Keri.

Present

Wreath-dtl

Betsy says, "There were lots of great sets released in 2010, so it was really hard to choose, but I settled on the Wreath for All Seasons set. It's another classic, in my opinion! Perfect for many different occasions, this set is a great go-to!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman

2010yofsweetpeas

2223

Year of Flowers: Sweet Peas is the third in a series of flowers that represent each birth month. Sweet Peas are the flower for April. The coinciding sentiment that nods to the theme of "sweet" is a lovely expression that can be meaningful in so many situations. Each of the sets in this series also include a stamp with the month's name on it, this one being April. If you collect all twelve, you will have all of the tools necessary to make a stunning calendar.

Title-template

6a00d8341c64e753ef0133ec9692f9970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

6a00d8341c64e753ef0133ec9694f8970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

6a00d8341c64e753ef014e86124b45970d-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

Afc55358b4ef73406141443e87852fc9

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Debbie Olson.

0506ea2cc217d2303afbfa5b32f4f74d

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Erin Lincoln.

Carol M's retirement 2013

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Kathryn A.

Present

IMG_2195

Keeway says, "These sweet peas are gorgeous! You can never go wrong with a beautiful floral stamp, it is instantly the star of your card and a wonderful time to color."

CLICK HERE to see more from Keeway Tsao

2010beautifulblooms

2214

Beautiful Blooms II is a follow-up to the original Beautiful Blooms set is full of even more possibilities and combinations than you thought possible. With three graduated sizes of many of the floral images, you'll be able to stack and layer to your hearts content!

Title-template

6a00d8341c64e753ef01310f8495c6970c-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

6a00d8341c64e753ef0120a91e3285970b-450wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

96c63a4dc84bfe2b3b56b1a702748048

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Debbie Olson.

6a00d8341c5b6153ef014e86b19b60970d-350wi

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Debbie Olson.

Floral Coin Purse

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

Boxed Hair Clips

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Lizzie Jones.

5534768a9c4df1bb8ff325a1f1830e4d

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Deanna.

DSC_0023_01

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from customer, Lindsay.

Present

10th Anniversary - Sending Sunshine Card

Lizzie says, "Beautiful Blooms II proves that some sequels can live up to the original – at least when it comes to stamps. I've always loved the unique shapes and variety of sizes in this set, perfect for building both backgrounds and focal points. And who can resist a polka dotted flower? Not me!"

CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones

2010takethreesummer

2227

Take Three: Summer is a set of images with 3 different looks. Coordinate them with the sentiments and the possibilities are endless. The images can be stamped individually or collectively. Mix and match to your liking. Great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking.

Title-template

T3summer_nheady

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from me.

T3summer_mbelles

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Maile Belles.

T3summer_bveldman

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

T3summer_hnichols

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Heather Nichols.

T3summer_dmcvey

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Dawn McVey.

T3summer_elincoln

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Erin Lincoln.

Present

IMG_6946

Michelle says, "The Take Three: Summer stamp set includes not only a trio of adorable birds, but three beautiful floral images as well. The petite sentiments, with a lovely blend of fonts, are just perfect for a variety of occasions! "

CLICK HERE to see more from Michelle Leone

2010loveliveshere

2311

Love Lives Here – Everyone loves the heartfelt words that Melissa Phillips shares in both her blog posts and projects. Those words, paired with some images that she conceptualized, will easily find a way into some of your most fabulous projects yet! With Melissa's inspiration, this set is full of homeyness, love & emotion that will transfer flawlessly to paper. With adorable little houses, helping hands and other heart-themed images, you will be well on your way to creating meaningful projects that any recipient will treasure always. Add the coordinating dies to make creating projects with this set a snap!

Title-template

Love Lives Here - Dawn

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Dawn McVey.

Love Lives Here - Debbie

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Debbie Olson.

Love Lives Here - Betsy

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Betsy Veldman.

Love Lives Here - Ashley

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Ashley Newell.

Love Lives Here - Melissa

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Melissa Phillips.

Love Lives Here - Maile

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Maile Belles.

Love Lives Here - Heather

CLICK HERE to see more of this project from Heather Nichols.

Present

Ptiloveliveshere1

Melissa says, "Love Lives Here is a very special stamp set to me because it was the very first set I was able to collaborate on and incorporate some of my ideas.  The sentiments are those that I believe and feel with all of my heart. The theme of the set is "home" which has always been my most favorite place to be, whether it was the childhood home I was loved and nurtured in, or the home I enjoy now with my husband and little girl.  Home is such a special place with such special meaning, and this set wraps up all of those feelings with images and sentiments that bring them to life."

CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips

Future

Now it's time for the future of these sets, which is all up to YOU!

-Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!

-Don't own any of today's showcased sets? Draw inspiration from any of the projects highlighted in todays' post and adapt a Papertrey set that you already own.

-Share your new project with us in the Inlinkz list below and you will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate! Only one project entry per person please.

For an alternate/additional way to win, leave us a comment letting us know what your favorite 2010 Papertrey stamp set is and why. It can be one of the sets shown today, or you can check out the "Stamps by Release" section of our store HERE. We will randomly select a winner from the comments for an additional $25 gift certificate.

-You have until 7am ET, February 21st to add your project and/or comment. Winners will be selected that morning and posted on a special "Celebrating the Past, Present & Future: Winners" post the next morning, 7am ET, February 22nd. We can't wait to see your projects!

Penelope Tucker says:

Hands down, beautiful blooms II is my favorite from this year. Still a winning set.

Terri E. says:

Birthday Bash sentiments was my favorite. I got my first few cards published with that set, so it will always hold a special place for me. I was a late adopter of the year of flowers, but I have a handful now and love how versatile they are with techniques.

Amanda says:

I don’t have any of the highlighted stamp sets…Looking through, my favorites from 2010 are the Friendship Jar series, All About You with Additions, and School Times. I would love a second School Times, but alas designers move on…

Debbie P says:

A Wreath for All Seasons has always been and still is a favorite of mine!

Angela Vacinek says:

My absolute favorite set is the friendship jar series. It’s timeless and just plain fun!!!

Victoria h says:

Have a ball- I’ve stamped the football lots of times⚽⚽⚽

annheidel says:

Friendship Jar, hands down. All of the coordinating jar sets too. Love those!

Vicki Finger says:

Year of Flowers: Lily of the Valley is my favorite from this year, but I love every month of them. Lily of the Valley reminds me of a lullaby that we sing in my family to all of the babies.

Cindy C says:

Forgot how much I loved Love Lives Here. It stands the test of time, and the sentiments are great too!

It’s been such fun to browse through the stamp releases by year. In 2010 there’s a fave in almost every month. I love so many of them, but a Wreath for All Seasons gets used the most—so versatile. That said, Love Lives Here and the Friendship Jar series are long time favorites.

Debs says:

March 2010 Background Basics: Botanicals Stamp Set is my favorite because it’s timeless.

Rema DeLeeuw says:

Love the Wreath For All Seasons. I still use it today.

Shelly says:

I love the whole year of flowers collection but my fav is definitely the sweet pea!

Noelle says:

Wreath for all seasons has been on my wish list since I discovered PTI!

Mary M. says:

Wreath for all seasons is so versatile.

Nancy Penir says:

Yipes! I have every one of the stamp sets featured today! Favorite? Sweet Peas are my birth flower, so going with that set. Love that I can color with any medium the beautifully drawn petals and leaves!

Jill says:

I love the Year of Flowers series especially the summer flowers–the gladiolus and the morning glory. There were a lot of great sets in 2010, looking through the releases. My favorite of the moment is Baby Button Bits, but then I guess that’s only natural from someone awaiting their first grandson!

Kristie H says:

I have most of the stamp sets showcased for 2010. They are such great sets! I can’t wait to sit down and play with them….most likely with one from the year of flowers sets. They are gorgeous!

Leigh Penner says:

My favourite set released in 2010 was a Wreath go All Seasons. I loved every card that I made with that set!

Cindyblizzard@aol.com says:

Happy Valentines Days to all. I have so many favorites from 2010. It’s time to get the dust off.

linda c says:

Love Lives Here has always been one of my favorite PTI sets.

Cyndie says:

Of all the wonderful 2010 sets I have, the Year Of Flowers: Roses set is the one I’ve used the most. It lends itself to so many different techniques! Watercolor, Copic coloring, I’ve even used it with resist to paint silk scarves!

Donna says:

I see so many sets that I wanted so badly.I went for the Sweet Peas set and made some cards that i still can not part with. It was a chance to practice my copic skills which were bad then and not much better now.

Nazneen says:

Aww.. such adorable stamps and equally adorable DT creations! Loved them! My favourite is Beautiful Blooms!

Allison T. says:

Wreath for all seasons is such a classic! I’d buy it again in an instant if it was released today! I always keep a seasonal wreath on my door. I think the wreaths are so welcoming!

Teddra says:

Friendship Jar and Fillers are easily my favorite and most used sets from 2010.

Linda C says:

I have the Beautiful Blooms II and love them. I also like the wreath set. I have a couple of the Year of Flower sets but not the sweet pea.

Adele Holcomb says:

I didn’t discover PTI until later, so I’m really enjoying these wonderful older releases. I had never seen the Take Three series before, and I love all the versatile uses I see in the samples.

I happily own most of the Year of Flowers sets and I really love the Sweet Pea and the Glads but I would have to say my heart belongs to Love Lives Here. It is such a sweet set and one that I use often. Cheers.

Nancy Ward says:

My favorite is the adorable “Love Lives Here”. So sweet and so many uses!

maryrose says:

Love Lives Here, A Wreath For All Seasons…those are classics! I love them and use them all the time!

Donna Phelan says:

Be still my heart, gorgeous cards!!! I am in love with Love Lives Here! WOW!!!

Joyce says:

My favorite by far is Friendship Jar and all the fillers! I use them all the time! The sets truly cover all holidays and events. Used both with and without the dies it’s a perfect series!

jan metcalf says:

While Love Lives here is dear to my heart, my favorite 2010 stamp set is Luck of the Irish! There were a lot of great releases in 2010!

Oh my goodness. 2010 was the year I became a customer. Mat Stacks, Fillable Frames, It’s Official…catching up with older sets…The PTI journey began!

Lisa G. says:

Beautiful Blooms II and Wreath for all Seasons were well loved stamps sets that year.

Jeni says:

There were so many great sets in 2010, it’s hard to pick a favorite. I think I’ll go with the Friendship Jar Series. There are so many options with this set. It can be used for all occasions & for boys or girls.

Diana K says:

My favourite set from 2010 would have to be Wreath for all Seasons. Unfortunately, I do not own it. 🙁

Sue LD says:

I like the set Up, Up & Away from 2010.

Christine Nixon says:

Beautiful Blooms II is , well, beautiful!

Crisanne D. says:

I loved the Mat Stack Collections, Fillable Frames, and the introduction of mini sets! Especially Luck of the Iris! Friendship Jar was amazing, and Year of the Flower sets. My favorite sets you used to make were the Yearly Christmas Tag collections. 2010 is a favorite!

Julia Aston says:

I have and love the Wreath for all Seasons set – the wonderful stick base and sweet little berries to over stamp really appeal!

Leslie S. says:

Beautiful Booms II for sure! I still use this set all the time!

Sharri Reeves says:

I have 4 of the 5 sets highlighted today. I must say, Wreath for All Seasons is one of my all time favorite PTI stamp sets.

Tina B. says:

Love Lives Here is one of my all time favorite. It’s so versatile stamp and die set.

Sue McRae says:

The Leaf Prints and Wreath for all Seasons are my top choices. Both are timeless sets.

Carmela says:

Love the Wreath for All Seasons stamp set. The versatility is wonderful and it is such a cute set. Wish I had one!!

Donna Gourley says:

Beautiful Blooms II is my favorite today. I think it’s been on my wishlist forever! Loved the new takes offered today on that classic set. Beautiful!

Mary-Anne V. says:

Wreath for all seasons is such a great set from this years release. I can see the many uses for it.

Maria Rentas says:

Beautiful Blooms II, my absolute favorite! I even had to have the dies.

Tracy L. says:

A Wreath for all Seasons is one of my favorites. I love to use it around Thanksgiving and Christmas time.

Kristina says:

I love all these sets! I wish I could play along and stamp! My creative juices are flowing looking at all the gorgeous projects.

Jill A says:

I have two of the sets showcased today, and my most loved one is Beautiful Blooms II—first set I ever bought from PTI!!!

I love the Year of Flowers series, they are beautiful, timeless stamps.

Judy Stiles says:

A Wreath for All Seasons has always been a favorite of mine! I still reach for it quite often!

Monika/buzsy says:

How come I don’t have any of these pretties? I love them all, but Beautiful Blooms II is my favorite. I do have the coordinating dies. 🙂

Helen F. says:

WOW! Everyone’s cards from past to present totally prove PTI stamps survive the test of time!
    My favorites: Year of Flowers ~ Lily of the Valley and Mums. The drawn outlined flowers/leaves in this series are so beautiful and can be colored with any medium for a gorgeous outcome!

Maureen P says:

I still own Love Lives Here! It is timeless and I still pull it out for house warming cards. 2010 was also big for us here in BC when we hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver!

betty lou says:

I have the Fly Away mini stamp set because my grandson was a baby, and I needed boy stamps! Cute set!!

Marianne M says:

I only have one of the 2010 stamp sets: the Music background set, which I love to use! Great for collage and vintage looks.

Bobby says:

I love the Wreath for All Seasons and use it often.

Becky Green says:

My FAVORITE of 2010, would have to be the Mini Library Card! I LOVE IT because it is SO VERSATILE & CAN BE used on ANY OCCASION card, AND ANY STYLE! 😉

karen h says:

2010 is a hard year to pick just one! I think I narrowed it down to Up, Up, & Away. I love that the set has both solid and outline images.

Katie Skiff says:

I was just look at my Year of Flower Carnation set last night wondering what year that was. I LOVE that set!! One of my fave of all time!!!

Cindy Otto says:

I bought so many sets from 2010, and I love them all. My favorite has to be “Love LivesHere”. I use it a lot and it is simply timeless.

The Wreath for all Seasons is my favorite. It is one of the first ones that I bought.

Noreen says:

The little houses in Love Lives Here are really sweet, but my favorite stamp set for 2010 is Gobble Gobble. That turkey is just the cutest!

Becky M says:

Love all the Year of Flowers sets – don’t think I can pick just one. And I’ve always loved looking at projects with Friendship Jars, but I haven’t delved into them yet!

Dana Kirby says:

So many wonderful stamps this year!! Some of my favorites!! Wreath for all Season has been in my cart so many times and I always think I will order it next time, I might just need to place an order and get that set!!

Hard to choose a favourite here. Love the Wreath for All Seasons set. Love the versatility and the fact that this set can be used for just about any occasion depending on how you dress it up.

Kathy Mc says:

A Wreath for All Seasons has always been on my wish list…but gets bumped. However, I still own Beautiful Blooms II because it’s such a versatile set.

Karen B. says:

Beautiful Blooms II is one of my favorite sets! I have several sets from this year. They are so fun!

Kris says:

So much fun to reminisce the PTI stamp set history! Brings back many family memories I was stamping for. I’ve always loved the Year of Flowers series and have used them a lot. I particularly enjoyed Nichole’s Sweet Peas “just because” card. I used that layout to make bridal shower invitations that year. Lovely!

Carrie P says:

My favorite stamp set of 2010 is a tough choice, but I settled on Leaf Prints. I love how easy the set makes it to create realistic looking leaves for all those Thanksgiving and fall projects!

Linda says:

Butterfly Dreams for sure. I still use that set now. Love it. Also like Asian Fusion.

Cindy O says:

My favorite for the five sets today is Take Three – so timeless! I don’t own any of the featured sets, but I do have Larger than Life from 2010, and it’s lovely to work with.

Beverly Perdue says:

My favorite set from 2010 is Beautiful Blooms II. I’m crazy about flower stamps and I love the fun flowers in this set. Thank you for showing all the past projects and current projects for some of the older stamp sets. Makes me want to get them out and create a new project!

Denise Bryant says:

Wreath For All Seasons is absolutely gorgeous! I love the possibilities with that set! Definitely a favorite!

This was such a good year for your stamps and I find it hard to choose my favourite. If I could only choose one it would have to be Love Lives Here – so versatile and it was quite unique at the time.

Rachael Burdick says:

2010 was the year I discovered PTI and I bought so many of the stamp sets released that year. I think my favorite would have to be the Inside and Out sets. They are so helpful with putting sentiments inside of cards and I still use them all of the time!

Michelle Michael says:

2010 favorite release? That’s easy- Up,Up & Away! Fun set for so many occasions!

Cheryl I says:

I love all the year of flowers sets, especially Sweet Pea, but my most used is Up Up and Away. 2010 was a great year!

Natalie Winterstein says:

2010 was the year I became a PTI addict! Lol. I can’t choose a favorite set or series – I have and love so many!

Dee says:

I love, Love Lives Here! I do own the Wreath for all Seasons and have used it several times. It is a timeless stamp set.

Natasha says:

Beautiful Blooms II is one of my favorite 2010 sets. I love the bold style and the great variety of sizes in this set. Really makes stamping a breeze.

Other faves from 2010 include Dot Spot, Woodgrain, and Up Up and Away.

Pai says:

Asian Fusion Stamp Set is my all time fave!

Keri says:

My favorite, favorite, FAVORITE stamp set from 2010 is, hands down, Love Lives Here. I spotted it in a magazine in 2011…I believe it was a Melissa Phillips project…and HAD to have it. That was my very first purchase (and exposure to) through PTI. It is the sweetest stamp set! 🙂

Greta H says:

I have several 2010 sets–my latest purchase being Wreath for All Seasons & even though I haven’t used it much yet, I think it’s my favorite. I do love the Take 3 sets also & am thrilled to see inspiration to help me use all of these! Congrats to the highlighted customers today!

Kathy Krug says:

I like the Wreath for all Seasons. So many different ways this can be used.

Pat Whitley says:

Very hard to answer this one. I love the pumpkin and have gotten a lot of milage from that set. But, I have also used the wreaths a lot. I can’t pick!

Sue in Grapevine says:

The Wreath for all Seasons has been a fave — I have used it for birthday, thank you, & Christmas cards.

Nancy M says:

Love Lives Here is a favorite with the way it expresses Melissa’s kind and lovely spirit. Even more than that stamp set, I was most excited when PTI introduced dies in 2010. Those were life-changing.

JanetB says:

I have several stamp sets from 2010, and love them all. My favorite is the Friendship Jar series, they all work so well together. I do have several of today’s example sets on my wishlist. Temptations, growing!

I love Asian Fusion and the YOF Sweet Peas and Violet.
    Karen

Carol B says:

Didn’t have to look far, found the Delightful Dahlia set. Still have a hard time mastering lining up the stamps for this for the layers. But gorgeous when it comes out right.

Anne B says:

Without a doubt my favourite would have to be Friendship Jar. I have most of the series and still use them frequently!

Stacy Simpson says:

I was a regular PTI customer by 2010. So many greats sets. Birthday Bash has gotten a lot of use. But my favorite was a series of stamps; Fillable Frames!

Katherine says:

Wreath For All Seasons is certainly a winner for me. It’s still on my wish list and hoping for a re-release eventually. 😉

Lisa R. says:

The Frienship Jar series was my overall favorite of 2010. It’s versatility was unbeatable. Just loved it!

Janet Mack says:

2010 was the year of my all time favorite Friendship Jar.
    I use it all the time and keep finding things to put in the jar.

Linda E (uncbballfan) says:

I have all but one of the sets highlighted today. Sweetpea will always be my fave YOF set, but nothing could ever replace Love Lives Here.

Nancy Wilcox says:

Love the Wreath for all seasons. It will never go out of style.

AllysonA says:

Wow, I had a really hard time narrowing it down to my favorite for 2010! I just love those adorable flowers from the All About You Additions set – LOVE coloring those! But I also absolutely adore the Background Basics Tin Types set. I just love the lattice pattern and always find myself wanting to use it. 2010 was the year I first discovered Papertrey Ink and began building my stash of PTI supplies. And now I’m truly addicted and can’t seem to get enough, haha! 😉

Lorraine says:

Thank you for doing this! I have many of the sets and its making me want to pull them all out and play again, lol. My 2010 favs – Through the Trees, Masculine Motifs, Birthday Bash and Beautiful Blooms II!

Deb Hudson says:

Oh my, once again it will be too hard to pick one favorite. Firstly, I do love the presentation of past releases. I’ll say Sweet Pea is my favorite. But there is the Friendship Jar! I love the Friendship Jar sets.

Vicki A says:

What beautiful cards from 2010 and today! I am definitely a floral person. I became a PTI customer in 2010, it is fun to see the cards from that year! Thank you.

Barb says:

Hard to choose as I have most of these..I love all the Yr of Flowers so I chose the Sweet Pea. Even the past examples look fresh and new.

I love the Love Lives Here sets and have always loved coloring Year of the Flowers: Violets…my first set to attempt “real” coloring with Copics at a class!

AngelaP says:

Beautiful blooms would be my pick from 2010 !

Rebecca Attwood says:

Another great year. I think my favorite from 2010 was Dawn’s Studio Style set – the fun sentiments & that button jar image were perfect for making cards for all my crafting buddies!

Sadie says:

Beautiful Blooms II is my all time favourite! It’s my go to set always.

AngelaP says:

I think you could make lots of really cute embellishments with beautiful blooms!

Linda Lander says:

Nothing like the wreath that I bought back in 2010…I find I continue to pull it out for numerous cards..and tags.. It is so much fun to see the past and present uses of these wonderful stamps.

Mutzy Mia says:

2010 was the year I first purchased a PTI stamp…Enjoy the Ride. That will always be a special “first” but certainly not last!!! Today I have a couple sets that I really liked that were showcased. From Take Three Summer I liked Nicole’s sympathy card…so classy. From Love Lives Here I really liked Betsy’s thank you card and both the past and present card from Melissa. Think I’ll have to add that set to my wish list along with the Background Basics: Sheet Music. Thanks for the old and new memories.

Lee Anne says:

Loved the release of Wreath for All Seasons and some of the new series! This was a fun year!

I must be in my crazy PTI peak in 2010, LOL! I have nearly every set you showcased here! : ) and a lot more that year of course! Wreath of all season is one set I still used till today, love that!

storymusicgirl says:

Butterfly Dreams and Fly Away are my 2010 favorites, but with year of flowers it’s hard to choose. 🙂

Imke Ludwig says:

Wreath for all Seasons- definitely. I own this Set and love it. You can use it the hole year long.

Donna K says:

What a walk down memory lane! I see many of the sets I ordered that year and they’ve been sadly neglected for a while – need to dust them off. The Beautiful Blooms was such a favorite and I do use that one pretty regularly. The Year of Flowers sets were all gorgeous (loved the violets) and then when the mini versions came out I had to add that as well. You’re such a bad temptress!

Angela W says:

My favorite set from 2010 is Friendship Jar. I love all the additions that have come out to go with it, also. It’s perfect for my style of decorating. It says “inviting,” “warm” and “comfortable” to me. It feels like home, if that makes sense!

Kathie B says:

The entire Year of Flowers collection is a favorite of mine. I love to use them when I want to produce a special birthday card that fits perfectly with the specific month of the birthday celebrant…

Megan Carroll says:

I hadn’t discovered PTI yet in 2010 but I love Beautiful Blooms II!

Peggy S says:

Wreath for all Seasons is a favorite! It’s so fun to scroll through all the samples.

Isabel Z says:

I love Friendship Jar because of the additional sets that make it a go to for every occasion.

Melissa S. says:

My favorite from today is Beautiful blooms 2. Love it and the dies. Wreath for all seasons is my second favorite .

LindaM says:

I love the Wreath For All Seasons. You just can’t go wrong with this set. It’s perfect for anytime of year for any occasion.

Sandy Dayhoff says:

Wreath for all Seasons is my favorite – hands down! Loving all the inspiration so far!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Friendship Jar stamp set, but there are lots of good sets from 2010!

Sherrie M. says:

Up Up and Away is my favorite set from 2010 hands down.

S. Molinari says:

Up Up And Away was my first Papertrey Ink stamp. It’s what started this addiction of mine 😉

Vicki Smith says:

Take Three:Summer is my favorite. The wreath is also very special. Melissa did an awesome job on her cards today! You ladies rock!

Leanne S says:

Love the beautiful blooms

Leigh Ann Baird says:

Enjoy the Ride is my favorite set from 2010 and I still have it.

Linda Reilly says:

I have the Egg Hunt set. I bought it because I think the butterfly was super cute.

Lindsey L says:

The Friendship Jar Fillers released in 2010 were my favorites, but I’ve always loved A Wreath For All Seasons.

Jayell says:

Love Lives Here is still one of my favourites but Wreath for All Seasons is probably my favourite ever Papertrey set.

lainey says:

It’s fun looking though all the stamps and remembering the older sets. My favorite set for 2010 is Tiny Treats: Christmas. I have it in the small and the large!

Kim Badelt says:

Oh wow several of these sets are still favourites of mine! But my top pick will be Beautiful Blooms – love the shape of the flowers and how the dies have carried over to be ideal for suing with felt as well!

Martha says:

The Love Lives Here stamp set is my favorite 2010 PTI set, because of the heart-warming theme. Thanks, Melissa, for this darling stamp & die set.
    ♥♥♥

Colleen F says:

I have three of the five sets from this day and LOVE Wreath for all Seasons…so versatile for any time of the year! So many awesome stamps this year, embarrassed to count how many I actually own!!

Terri (Blindstamper) says:

What I liked best in 2010 was the Year of Flowers series…beautiful images.

Tanja S. says:

Im enjoying the stamp recaps as well as the non craft related yearly highlights, I’d forgotten the Ipad has only been around since 2010! I love the sweetpeas and all the year of flower sets. I think late 2009 or early 2010 was when i stumbled across PTI so imam loving the trips down memory lane!

Jeanne H says:

I don’t own any of the sets from the prior years, but have sure enjoyed seeing the sets and the cards using them.

I’m a sucker for Xmas stamps, so the Believe stamp set is my fave!! Love seeing all of these past and present cards 🙂

Jeanne H says:

I remember wanting Lily of the Valley set cuz that was to be my wedding flower till I found out they were not up yet in early April in Minnesota!

marcy says:

Baby Button Bits is one of my favorites. At the time there was nothing like it on the market. It was such a clever idea and what a fun way to use a stamp and a button.

Catherine Milne says:

Love Lives Here is such a timeless set. The sentiments are wonderful.

Laraine R says:

My favorites are Beautiful Blooms & all of the year of flowers!!

Chris L says:

I have all of the year of flowers sets–these were and still are just beautiful images!

Joyce M. says:

What an amazing trip down memory lane. I have lots of these featured sets and will pull them out to play.

Kim Heggins says:

Friendship jar is my favorite….love all the wonderful ways to change it up.

Liz McAllister says:

LOve the Wreath for all seasons!

lisa808 says:

My favorite 2010 stamp set is Studio Style because the sentiments are fun and I like to make gifts/tags/cards for my crafty friends.

Luanne Ford says:

A Wreath for all Seasons has been a long time favorite of mine, and one of the first sets I owned! Time to dust it off!

Pat A. says:

Wreath For All Seasons is my favorite. It is so classic!

MaryB says:

Once again, I have 3 of the 5 sets shown. For 2010, my favorite PTI set is Leaf Prints. I’m still loving seeing all the oldies plus new projects, giving new life to the same sets.

Debbie R. says:

Spiral bouquet is very pretty and versatile!

Mel H says:

There are so many to Pick from in 2010 but Love Lives here is a favorite.

Terri W says:

My favorite is Year of flowers morning glories. They are just a timeless and beautiful stamp set.

Kelly says:

Beautiful Blooms II was one of my first flower sets. It still works. Great work from the team today.

Sharon J says:

Wreath for all Seasons is easily my favourite set from this year, 2010. I love the delicate branches, especially when heat embossed. Such a special set!

Kathryn A says:

My favourite is the Year of Flowers:Sweet Peas. And I was amazed to see my card posted above!!!! Thank you for the shout out! I wish I had the Wreath For All Seasons stamp set, too. A classic, for sure.

Debbie says:

Wreath for all seasons is such a beauty . I love all of the card samples using Sweet Peas.

Rebecca B. from FL says:

Studio Style!! I love that set!!

Iris Shubert says:

I love Wreath for all Seasons !! I love things with twigs and branches. So many possibilities with that set 🙂

StephClapper says:

Spiral Bouquet is my favorite for 2007.The flowers are forever trendy as are the fonts. I can envision the flowers created with so many of the newest techniques.

Manda says:

Love Lives Here is my favourite!

LaFaunB says:

Beautiful Blooms II and Wreath for all Seasons are my favs!!

Connie G says:

I have two of the sets you showcased today – A wreath for all seasons and Love lives here – love them both!!

P. Johnson says:

Any of the Take Three sets
    Both of the Love Lives Here sets
    Wreath for All Seasons
    Birthday Bash
    Any of the Fillable Frames

Cynthia says:

Gosh. So many great sets… I love all the tillable frames and up up and away especially!

Tammy says:

I own every one of the sets mentioned today. however, my favorite is Wreath for All Seasons! What a versatile set! I’ve used it for birthday, thank you, thanksgiving, and Christmas cards. A true classic design that I will use for years to come.

see mary stamp says:

There were so many great stamp sets released in 2010. Wreath for All Seasons continues to be one of my favorites. The sets that make up the Year of Flowers collection are just beautiful and I have to give a shout out to all of the Inside and Out Sentiment sets. Would love to see more of these in 2017!

Susan P says:

Love Lives Here would have to top my list for 2010! I love everything Melissa Phillips touches!!

Shelly K says:

I love the Wreath for All Seasons set…truly a classic PTI that will remain timelessly perfect!

erin says:

Up, Up and Away!

D says:

Love Lives Here is just filled with the warmth and coziness of home sweet home. I just love the wonderful sentiments! ♡ Dawn Y.

Sharon D says:

There are so many wonderful sets from 2010! I love the sentiments in Wreath for All Seasons, love Take Three: Summer (and Winter)–but for me 2010 means Year of Flowers. I love those so much and wish you’d do another year of flowers, with different flowers but in the same style–so pretty and versatile! And one of my most-used sentiments ever is from YOF: Carnation: “Wishing you happiness today and always.” I use that for weddings and birthdays–love what it says and love the fonts!

Janet Sisk says:

I love the “Wreath for all Seasons” set. So versatile! Thanks for a chance to win. 😀

Mimi R says:

I have the Year of Flowers (almost all of them) and I use them all the time. They are so versatile.

PT says:

“Love Lives Here” is my favorite from 2010. I love the sentiments in that set, and it always makes beautiful cards.

Joan K says:

Ohhhh! Well I don’t have any of these sets, but they are going on my wish list – yikes!

Sheri elmont says:

2010 was a year that introduced some of my favorite sets. Enjoy the Ride is one I keep reaching for. And Friendship Jars series have had their place on many cards.

LR says:

I still use and love my Mat Stack 3 Collection stamp set. So versatile and easy to use for any theme of card.

Carol Blaisdell says:

Leaf prints is my all time favorite!

Lauren Yo. says:

I love Wreath for all Seasons & Love Lives Here!

Betty N says:

Beautiful Blooms II is my favorite set from 2010- it is one of the first sets I purchased from PTI.

Deborah Rosenow says:

I do not own any of the stamp sets from 2010 as I started collecting/using PTI 16 months ago, but I do love the wreaths for all seasons! That one is promptly going on my wish list!

Annette says:

I also love the Wreath for all Seasons. Wreaths make such a nice focal point. Thank you for your great designs.

Emma S. says:

Friendship Jar Series… That will never go out of style!

Malina G says:

Year of flowers is definitely a winner. But I love the dot spot set. Thank you for the years of great products and inspiration!

Holly Saveur says:

Wreath for all seasons…I indeed use it for all seasons and SO often…
    but LOVE so many of the other sets too..it is so hard to pick just one..
    LOVE these blog posts each day So much fun to see all the gorgeous oldie’s ..and stunning cards..makes me HAPPY!
    Thank you all for doing this!

Annette Snyder says:

I have to say Friendship Jars and Enjoy the Ride. I have had so much fun creating with them.

Cheryl B. says:

I own the Wreath for all Seasons and Beautiful Blooms II sets. These are great basic sets that give a lot of bang for the buck.

Lisa V. says:

Wreath for All Seasons is one of my favorite stamp sets. I love how it is a stamp set that works all year long.

Donna M. says:

Fav for 2007? Believe, followed by the beautiful Snowflake Serenade. I’ve used them both many times!

Kathy W says:

There is no way to choose one favorite…I really liked the series of 2010…the Background Basics (especially Tin Types) and the Mat Stacks. Love Lives Here is one of my favorites because I have been a huge Melissa Phillips fan from way back.

Bev Karolak says:

Love the Wreath for all seasons set! It’s just so versatile! ?

Sandy W, says:

My favorite for 2010 was On Ice along with the die cut. I love the different socks that go along with it. I just bought the Birthday Bash as well since I make a lot of birthday cards. Another older set that had been on my wish list that is way too long! (I wouldn’t mind at all if there were fewer releases and more inspiration from the older sets.) Thanks!

Jan says:

I’ve enjoyed seeing these old sets and what was and can still be done with them. Some of my very favorite sets are the Friendship Jar ones. I like the many cute fillings!

GinaEgg says:

Dot Spot is such a versatile set – and probably one of my most used from the 2010 year. It can be fun, it can be classy, it can be masculine, it can be feminine, it can be “kiddie” — it’s an all-around great set!!! And, of course, 2010 Holiday Tags since I never met a tag I didn’t love! 🙂

I love wreath for all seasons. Such a great stamp set!

Jennifer T says:

Another year with some great sets! I love all the creative ways you can use Take Three: Summer. Everything’s so beautiful!

Debra Abel says:

Heartfelt Basis and Holiday Treats. I was not into stamping when these were out and think they are classics. I love any sentiment stamps, because you can never have enough of them.

DGolly says:

So many stamps I own and love from 2010. This was a great stroll down memory lane.

Pam Hollie says:

Love lives here is a great set. There are so many ways to change it up, it’s really a classic.

Rebecca F. says:

Up, up & away is one of my favorite sets! I love the hot air balloons! I have used this set over and over!

Jennifer Thompson says:

Love Lives here is my favorite!

Nancy says:

I thought I had quite a few of PTI stamp sets, but of all of these listed today I don’t have any. I did notice bits and pieces on many of the cards of other sets I do have, to name a few, Mat Stack #3, Lilly of the Valley and the Mum Flower sets. One of the leave branches as well.
    Great inspiration and beautiful cards.

Julie says:

From this year the two sets I love are Leaf Prints and of course Wreath for All Seasons.

Steffi H. says:

Even if the Take Three Summers is great, I love the Wreath for all Seasons most.

Wreath for All Seasons is so gorgeous! Love the beautiful images and the inspiration cards are just amazing!

LauraJane:) says:

Beautiful Blooms II was the PERFECT sequel to the original.

Lori B says:

Goodness I own lots of stamps from 2010, way too hard to pick a favorite. Friendship Jar, YOF: Sweet Pea & Lily of the Valley and Wreath for all Seasons still get used a bunch. So many timeless designs!

Judie Attard says:

Beautiful inspirations! I love the wreathe for all seasons, as it is really versatile!

Sarosa says:

Beautiful Blooms II is absolutely my favorite. I’m not very good at coloring, so florals that are designed for that purpose I do not use a lot. I’d much rather play with embossing powders, foils, etc, etc, and these artsy cuties are just perfect for those kinds of techniques. Definitely a wish list item!

Amy Cooley says:

I love the Dot Stop stamp set from the February release!

Rosemary D says:

love, love, love the year of flowers sweetpeas set!! definitely one of my favorites from 2010!

My favorite set released in 2010 was Warm Happiness. I still use that set! I love the simple design and the different options!

Penny P. says:

I love beautiful blooms 2! I still reach for that set every now and then!

Jennifer says:

Beautiful Blooms II is my favorite with sooooo many possibilities.

Easy to choose — Love Lives Here — so versatile!

Heather says:

This is the year I discovered PTI! I have all the Year of Flowers sets – love them! Plus the Take Three sets – love those too!

Katherine says:

Love Wreath for all Seasons!

Karen Jones says:

Since I’m partial to birdhouses, I love Love Blooms Here!

I have the Love Lives Here dies and I’d love to get the stamp set too.

Joan VanCourt says:

Love Lives Here is my favorite, because it is my FIRST PTI set. I instantly fell in love with this company.

Dianne S says:

Fun to look back at previous sets – thank you PTI! I wish I had Wreath for all Seasons and Take Three: Summer. I have Take Three: Spring and love the images and sentiments there.

I love the Wreath for all season! So pretty and versatile.

Sarosa says:

If I were good at coloring, the Sweet Pea set would absolutely be my favorite. However, I am not! So, I would have to say the Beautiful Blooms really drew me as a set I could enjoy playing with!

pmm says:

Wreath of All Seasons definitely is a classic- one of my most used stamps!

Ohhh Snap says:

My favorite stamp set for 2010 is Studio style, especially the “craft every day” sentiment. But the Friendship Jars are also fabulous!

Janis in ID says:

I think you prob mean our fave set from 2010, not 2007, right? I love the Take 3: Summer!!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Keysha Sain says:

The year 2010 – this is a hard one! I absolute love love love Tea For Two, but the Friendship Jar Filler set is a favorite as well! I will have to go with Tea For Two! I am a big time tea lover and so is a few of my close friends… so I get a lot of use out of that set…I make lots of little gifts and tea bag holders for them and I go to this set each and every time.

Luanne Ford says:

I love Friendship Jar, but I will have to go with the very first PTI stamp set I bought – Enjoy the Ride! I just fell in love with that little Voltswagon Bug, and knew it needed to come to my house! I’ve enjoyed making many cards using it!

Teresa Currie says:

Night, Night Moon, Baby Button Bits and Library Card Mini Stamp Set are among my favorites from 2010. 🙂

Victoria Nelson says:

Friendship Jar and all of the companion sets were my favorites released this year!

josiane says:

I have all 5 of the sets featured today. My favorite stamp set from 2010 is Leaf Prints. It’s a classic. Other 2010 favorite stamp sets are Wreath for All Seasons, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Masculine Motifs, Love Lives Here.

Happy 10th Anniversary! Thank you for all the work into these wonderful walks down memory lane.

Kristen says:

The hearts and hands are fun! But the sweet pea is wonderfully real looking!

Linda F says:

I really loved all the year of flowers sets in 2010, but my favourite is “larger than life”. I think this and the Life set from the previous year were awesome.

Melissa Friedrich says:

Love the Wreath for all Seasons, another versatile set for many occasions!

Susan in AK says:

Love Lives Here is one of my favorites from 2010. So many uses. Great set!

Paula e. says:

I really like Love Lives Here and have used it for many cards. Beautiful Blooms is another favorite-hard to pick just one!

Kelly G. says:

There are so many wreath sets out there–it seems every company has one or more–but Wreath For All Seasons is distinctive and versatile. I like the (relative) simplicity of the Sweet Peas as well.

Cindy says:

I cannot really say which stamp set I’ve used the most, but if I had to guess, it would be Beautiful Blooms II! I have had this set the longest, and I’ve always enjoyed creating a quick card with the set!

Delightful dahlia was always so pretty!

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the AMAZING Inspiration!! My FAVORITE sets are Love Lives Here and Beautiful Blooms!!

Beautiful blooms is my favorite stamp/die floral. I still use it today on cards.

Becca Yahrling says:

Being a birdie lover, I adore Take Three: Summer.
    Tea for Two is really adorable as well; I love tea almost as much as coffee!

D.Ann C says:

I like the Take Three Summer… such sweet yet elegant stamps!

Marcy says:

I actually have 4 out 5 of the sets shown today. My favorite set of 2010 is Background Basics: Tin Types. I have used that set over and over again! I also love Love Lives Here.

Crystal M. says:

The Year of Flowers: Poinsettias was my absolute favorite of all the Year of Flowers sets… It was my must have!! I love poinsettias!!

Leslie L. says:

One of the first sets I bought in 2012 was Fillable Frames #4 from the 2010 release. I own a few others from 2010 but my most used set is Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger. I use it in my scrapbooks to put the month and year on every layout I do. The consistency with that stamp set being used on all of my pages makes me happy and since I do not scrap in chronological order it is nice to just grab what I need and stamp instead of spinning a date stamper.

Lisa P says:

I love wreaths, so wreath for all seasons is the winner in this group!

Rita says:

Beautiful Blooms will always be favorites. They are timeless and now I love to use the dies for the felt stitching projects, too. Friendship Jars is signature PTI. Love all the jar sets.

Oliverw says:

My favorite 2010 stamp set (s) is the jar fillers. Definitely the Christmas one but the Fall set is a close second. I don’t own any of the jar sets or fillers but they are all on my wish list. … like I would ever forget that I want them.

Kristie H says:

I absolutely love all of the Year of Flowers stamp sets! They are so pretty and well done! It would be tough to choose a favorite from that series but I would have to say it would be between the Gladiolus and the Mums.

Jen shears says:

Love lives here has to be my fave- with wreath for all seasons a close second. I am so excited to pull them back out!!

Stephanie says:

Take Three: Summer – the uses are endless

Miriam Prantner says:

Love that Sweet Pea set, the flowers are so pretty.

merryf says:

Up Up and Away is still fresh and fun after all these years! I use it for cards for my preteen and teen nieces and it is just perfect for that age!

Sarah T. says:

Tin types was the first background set I bought from Papertrey ink and I still go back to it. Loved the fillable frames series too.

Cynthia Rose says:

I loved Year of Flowers! Actually I still do, although all the stunning DT coloring is way above my level. They still look great on vellum.

Amy Klin says:

Through the Trees, really like the drawings and great for masculine cards. Also Masculine Motifs is great.

Cindy G says:

My 2010 favorite(s) are all four seasons of the Take Three series. Simple yet fun and very versitile.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Betsy Veldman’s Many Hands thank you card. It is beautiful!!

Michelle Benoit says:

I have used Enjoy the Ride from 2010 many times and it’s still one ofmy favs!

Bonnie W. (Cardm8kr63) says:

My favorite stamps from 2010 have to be Through the trees and Fly away. Through the Trees is a great set to make masculine cards. Fly away is special because I used it to make my cousin’s wedding favors .

Rita Wright says:

I like stamps that can be used year round, so Wreath for All Seasons is the winner for 2010. 🙂

StephH says:

Definitely Love Lives Here was my most used set from 2010. I still reach for this set (and the Christmas addition) on a regular basis. Great set for making a variety of cards from Birthday, love, New home, get well.

Cindy H. says:

I choose Enjoy The Ride as my favorite, though Friendship Jars series is right up there at the top of my cherished stamps along with so many more 🙂

Joni M says:

No contest here for me… I LOVE Beautiful Blooms II !!! It’s probably my FAVORITE PTI set of all time!

Jacquie says:

I have so many great stamp sets from this year, but Birthday Bash Sentiments is one that still gets used over and over again!

Jackie L says:

I have always loved Wreath for all seasons. It is such a pretty set.

Titta says:

I think my favorite from 2010 is Dot Spot even if it took me a few years to get around to buying it. It’s graphic and simple and something a bit different in my collection.

Karyn S says:

Background Basics : Woodgrain, Love Lives Here, Holly Jolly, Larger Than Life, and the Year of Flowers. These are still some of my most favorite stamp sets. They are lovely and offer many options for design.

Dennisonka says:

Since I didn’t know about PTI between the years of 2007 to 2010, I discovered these favorites in the years after their release. And of course, there are many favorites, so I just can’t pick one. Instead, I’ve listed the ones thst still make my heart happy: they are all a part of Year of Flowers: Daffodils, Sweet Peas, and Lily of the Valley. Love Papertrey and the great products and inspiration you regularly put up!

Barbara Martin says:

I have had Wreath for All Seasons on my wish list forever!

Linda (LSN) says:

YOF:Lily of The Valley because it makes me think of my mother.

Linda

Lori Lehanne says:

Wonderfully Whimsical was such a fun set to work with. I always wished for more like it. Of course Love Lives Here and Friendship Jar are forever classics. And I still love my Library Card Mini!

Diana F says:

I love the Wreath for all Seasons, simply because it is a stamp set that can be used all year round.

Cynthia Baldwin says:

The Background Basics Woodgrain set is my favorite – I could use woodgrain on everything. 🙂
    And the Up Up and Away set is another favorite, because I love the hot air balloon images.

Tiny Treats Christmas is my favorite set of 2010! So cute!

Rebekah says:

Beautiful Blooms 2 was the first stamp set I ever bought from PTI so it will always hold a special place in my heart! However, Love Lives Here is one of my most used stamp sets ever!

Tammy W says:

Wreath for All Seasons is so versatile and has been used for many different occasions, love it!

super stick chick says:

My favorite set is the Take Three: Summer, so beautiful and so much creativity with this set. Love the DT examples too.

Janet W says:

2010 was just a year of great stamps from PTI!Love the Wreath For All Seasons, and have used it so much over the years. But it was Love Lives Here that really stole my heart!

Anne says:

Really difficult again to pick one. However the one I think I used most was Friendship Fillers. Just loved all the jar and combination options.

Wreath for all seasons is so lovely and delicate.

beatrice W. says:

Tiny Treats Christmas is my favorite set of 2010!