Love is in the air as we dive into day 3 of the Countdown! We're bringing you some LOVEly new products that will give you a fresh take on creating for weddings, anniversaries, etc. But don't think for a minute that that's all you can do with these new goodies! We think you'll see how you can get even more mileage out of a few of these beautiful new products!
A beautiful floral set to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, and love. The set features a heart shaped wreath along with all sorts of flowers and foliage elements to dress up the wreath and/or projects. The script sentiments add the perfect touch for sending your well wishes and love.
- To Have & To Hold will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- To Have & To Hold contains a total of 29 images. The heart wreath is 3” wide and just over 2 5/8” tall. The “Congratulations” sentiment is just over 2 1/8” wide and just over 5/8” tall. The larger rose image is 1/2” wide and 1/2” tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $10. This collection includes a total of 20 dies. Large Heart: 2 5/8" x 3 1/8", Medium Heart: 2 1/4" x 2 5/8", Large Rose: 5/8" x 5/8", Small Rose: 7/16" x 7/16", Large Petal Flower: 9/16" x 9/16", Small Petal Flower: 3/8" x 3/8", Large 5 Petal Flower: 3/8" x 3/8", Small 5 Petal Flower: 1/4" x 1/4", Large 6 Thin Petal Flower: 5/16" x 5/16", Small 6 Thin Petal Flower: 1/4" x 1/4", Large 3 Leaf Sprig: 9/16" x 7/16", Small 3 Leaf Sprig: 3/8" x 1/4", Medium 3 Leaf Sprig: 7/16" x 5/16", Large 2 Leaf Sprig: 3/8" x 5/16", Small 2 Leaf Sprig: 5/16" x 1/4"
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Love Story stamp set includes an oversized sentiment and a gorgeous multi-step book image, that will take center stage on special cards and projects for weddings, anniversaries, and more! Pair the stamps with the coordinating die, which is sized to fill a standard card front, or use them on their own to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects. The beautiful book image would also pair perfectly with many of the other “book” themed items already in the Papertrey line of products!
- Paper Clippings: Love Story will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Paper Clippings: Love Story contains a total of 20 images. The assembled book measures 3-3/4” wide and 7/8” high. The “true love” sentiment measures 2-3/8” wide and 1-5/8” high. The open heart image measures 3/8”. The smallest heart measures 1/4”.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $18. It measures 5" x 3 3/4".
There is also a second die collection that can be used for the individual bits and pieces in the new Paper Clippings: Love Story set.
- Paper Clippings: Love Story Details die collection will be available for purchase on December 15th.
- It will retail for $3.
- Paper Clippings: Love Story Details contains a total of 4 dies. Book: 7/8" x 3 13/16", Small Hearts: 5/16" x 5/16", Large Heart: 7/16" x 7/16", Double Heart: 1/2" x 1/2".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
My first project is one of my favorites for this month. The color scheme is simple, just Lilac Grace and white. But I have always felt that simple is always more elegant, especially for weddings!
I heat embossed the wreath from To Have & To Hold onto the Lilac Grace cardstock with white embossing powder. I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Swan'sational in Lilac Grace, folding and snipping the ends before adhering it in place.
I die-cut several of the small flower dies from vellum and stitched them in place on the card front. I then went back in with a white gel pen and added a few details to each bloom.
You could use nearly any color to recreate the same project since it is monochromatic.
My next project uses the gorgeous new Paper Clippings set from Betsy. I thought this would make a wonderful "silver" anniversary card.
I stamped the sentiments from the Paper Clippings: Love Story set in VersaMark and brushed over them with Perfect Pearls.
I also added several of the small flowers and leaves from To Have & To Hold, the center accented with Liquid Pearls.
I added a border to the Aqua Mist cardstock using a silver paint pen. All of this was mounted onto silver shimmer cardstock.
For my last project of the day I have a more rustic anniversary card using that beautiful wreath from To Have & To Hold.
The wreath was die-cut and stamped, just love all the detail in it! I also die-cut a few flowers and created a small arrangement in the the lower corner.
I added this sentiment strip made from Harvest Gold cardstock, featuring the sentiment heat embossed in white.
A little bit of Rustic Cream Twine finishes the card.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Amy says, "Sigh … weddings … such joyous occasions filled with love, hope and promise. There are probably as many wedding styles as there are brides. I hope you'll stop by to see my rustic chic, barn-inspired wedding card, created with Betsy's beautiful new Paper Clippings products and some perfectly rustic florals from Heather's To Have & To Hold."
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Love is truly a gem to celebrate. To Have & To Hold stamps and dies include beautiful illustrations and sentiments that will allow you to create cards, tags, and memory keeping projects for a lifetime. The floral heart dies are so versatile. Check out how I've used them to create an outlined heart for my anniversary card."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "I always seem to struggle a bit to find pretty and meaningful products to use for wedding and anniversary cards. Today's new product introductions are the perfect solution! The Paper Clippings die makes a statement on its own, or combine the book image from the set with some of Papertrey's other book-themed products to stretch this set well beyond just love-themed occasions! I hope you'll stop by to check out my projects today!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Dawn says, "I love the Paper Clippings sets because they make it so easy to create really pretty cards….they do so much of the work for you, thanks to their brilliant design! I have an anniversary card I hope you'll stop by to see….I like to keep these on hand, so when an anniversary pops up, I've got a card in my stash ready to go."
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "Celebrating a marriage is a big deal from the wedding day to all of the anniversaries after. Roses, hearts, and love are all included in the project that I have to share with you today."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "Whether you need a card for an anniversary, wedding, birthday, or even Valentines day, the beautiful new To Have and To Hold stamp set by Heather, is the perfect set to create cards that express how you feel about that special someone. The little wreath is so much fun to add flowers to, and layer it in any color combination you chose. I really had fun with this one!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie Schmidlin says, "Today we are featuring two new sets that celebrate love! To Have & To Hold is a beautiful and versatile set designed by Heather Nichols. With so many ways to customize the lovely heart, it is sure to appeal to any style! The second set featured today is the latest in the Paper Clippings line up called Paper Clippings: Love Story. Betsy Veldman has created a fairy tale worthy set, complete with elegantly detailed dies."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Schmidlin.
Laurie Willison says, "Today's new products are all about the heart. I have a quick and simple card, including a gorgeous new color, perfect for a wedding."
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Love is one of the most joyful reasons we have to make cards. And thanks to the products we're introducing today, celebrating weddings and anniversaries just got even easier! You're sure to fall head over heels for the beautiful details included in these fantastic collections. I hope you'll stop by to get a closer look!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "Don't you love creating cards for weddings and anniversaries? I think they are among my most favorite occasions to create for because I can indulge in hearts, flowers, soft color schemes, and all things feminine. The new To Have and To Hold stamp set fits the bill when it comes to these sweetest occasions….the lovely vine-shaped heart, the tiny flowers used to embellish, and of course the beautiful scrolling font used in the sentiments are sure to inspire you just as they did me!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Are you in the mood for love, after seeing all of these lovely new products? Are there even some out-of-the-box uses you can think of for that gorgeous heart wreath? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am ET, December 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our December Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
WEDDING WISHED CARD
- STAMPS: To Have & To Hold, Swan'sational (available December 15th)
- INK: VersaMark, Lilac Grace
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Lilac Grace, Vellum Cardstock
- OTHER: To Have & To Hold dies, white gel pen, White Filigree Embossing Powder
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
TRUE LOVE STORY CARD
- STAMPS: Paper Clippings: Love Story, To Have & To Hold (available December 15th)
- INK: Versamark
- PAPER: Aqua Mist, Silver Shimmer
- OTHER: Perfect Pearls (Perfect Pearl, Silver), Liquid Pearls (silver), silver pen (Marvy)
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARD
- STAMPS: To Have & To Hold (available December 15th)
- INK: VersaMark, Prairie Grass, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold
- OTHER: White Filigree Embossing Powder, white gel pen, rustic cream twine, To Have & To Hold dies
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"