Creating your own party invitations just adds another layer of personalized detail to a special event. We are thrilled to bring you a few essential invitation basics to help make the job easier and fun! All you need to add is a few elements from your established theme of simply reinforce your color scheme!
Lexi Daly has designed an absolutely AMAZING collection of birthday images that are intended to be used as great basics for party invitations. But don't let your creativity stop there! They can also be used for celebratory cards of all kinds! The balloons, the cake and the candles can all be paired in some fabulous ways for everything birthday and beyond.
- Invitation Basics will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Invitation Basics contains a total of 22 images. Balloon: 2" x 1 11/16", Cake: 2" x 1 3/4", Cake Stand: 9/16" x 1 11/16", Stack of Presents: 1 1/16" x 1 1/2", Large Present: 7/16" x 1 1/2", Small Present: 7/16" x 1 3/8", Candles: 1 1/4" x 5/16", Flames: 3/8" x 1/4", Bow: 3/8" x 1 3/16"
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $11. This collection includes a total of 14 dies.
The Big Basics collection is perfectly sized so you can easily and stylishly convey your message. With the four new additions today you can bring your invitations to a whole new level. Some of these would also work on general birthday greetings too!
- Big Basics: You're Invited die will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Big Basics: You're Invited die measures 1 3/4" x 4".
- Big Basics: Party Time die will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Big Basics: Party Time measures 2" x 3 1/8".
- Big Basics: Save the Date die will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Big Basics: Save the Date measures 2" x 3 5/8".
- Big Basics: Surprise die will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Big Basics: Surprise measures 1 3/4" x 3 7/8".
We are excited to bring you Betsy's new Noted die collection, this one creates a scalloped A2 vertically oriented card, plus four addition stitched/scalloped frames and mats. She has created this to not only be versatile, but also economical. To create a full A2 card with the largest die, just line up the score line on the die with the fold of your card front, run through your die machine, then flip it around and do a second run to cut the back. It is easy to use and saves you money too!
- Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die collection will be available for purchase on November 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die collection includes a total of 5 dies. They measure Large Scalloped Rectangle: 5 3/4" x 4 3/16" (cut twice to create full A2 card), Large Rectangle: 4 7/8" x 3 3/8", Medium Scalloped Rectangle: 4 3/8" x 3", Medium Rectangle: 3 1/8" x 1 13/16", Small Scalloped Rectangle: 2 1/8" x 1 5/16"
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "In the age of evites, email, and texting, don't forget how much fun handmade party invitations are, both to make and to receive! I'm excited to share with you a masculine surprise birthday party ensemble today — hope you'll stop by!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "I love handmade invitations. In a world of electronic invitations, I still make every effort to create handmade invitations. Not only does it set the tone for the upcoming event, but you also provide a keepsake memory to store away and reminisce in the future. The new Invitation Basics stamps and the Big Basics dies make it super easy to create multiple invitations in a day. Click on over to my blog to see a precursor to this invitation to a 40th birthday celebration."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "The team is here today with tons of ideas for party invites and favors for everyone, young and old! I used today's products to create a party invite that's perfect for a young man that's simple, classy, and easy to mass produce!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "Today the Papertrey Ink team has more party stuff to show you! We are working with some new dies called Big Basics and the Invitation Basics stamp set. I've made a pre-teen girly party ensemble with an invitation and coordinating envelope and a tag."
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Heather says, "The best part of creating your own invitations is that you can customize them perfectly for your guest of honor. The invitation that I am sharing today is one that would work great for boys in the preteen, teen age group – one that can be a challenge, until you incorporate something that they love into it!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "The new Invitation Basics stamps and dies make it a breeze to create fun Birthday invitations, tags and cards! I have created a birthday themed ensemble for a young girl, using the new birthday products along with some flowers to make it just a little more girly."
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "It's so fun to receive an invitation in the mail and a handmade one, at that! The dies in today's group post make creating an invitation so easy and so beautiful! Come check out my little ensemble!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Who doesn't love a great party? Today's products will help you create stylish invitations and favors perfect for all ages. I hope you'll pop by to see how I'm creating a charming party ensemble just right for a little guy's special day."
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "Creating invitations for special people and occasions is so much fun with Papertrey Ink’s line-up of party products. I’m quite smitten with the darling layered birthday cake, plump balloon, candles, and bows found in the new Invitation Basics stamp set….it’s a must have in your birthday collection!”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Do you have any parties coming up next year that you would like to create invitations for? Is there a particular product from today that has caught your eye. We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am ET, Tuesday, November 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our November Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Lexi Daly.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.