Welcome to our second group post for this amazing holiday release! Today's post is all about the sweet treats we enjoy during this special time of year. Now you can create fresh baked cookies, thermoses full of steaming hot chocolate and even fully decorated gingerbread houses with paper!
Make your friends’ and loved ones’ holidays just a little sweeter by sending them projects made with the Sweet Holiday Wishes stamp set! Create fun backgrounds and focal points using the sweet cut-out cookie images in this set. Pair them with the dies to create layered designs that are too yummy to resist! The best part? These holiday confections are calorie free, so go ahead…enjoy!
- Sweet Holiday Wishes will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Sweet Holiday Wishes contains a total of 20 images. The assembled tree measures 1-3/8” wide and 1-3/4” high. The assembled candy cane measures 1” wide and 1-3/4” high. The assembled star measures 1-5/8”. The assembled snowflake measures 1-1/2”. The “sweet” sentiment measures 3” wide and 1” high. The “holiday wishes” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/4” high.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $14. This collection includes a total of 14 dies. Sweet word (3-1/8” x 1-1/8”), candy cane base (1” x 1-3/4”), candy cane layer (5/8” x 1-1/2”), tree base (1-1/2” x 1-3/4”), tree layer (1” x 1-1/2”), tree frosting (3/4” x 1-1/8”), star base (1-3/4” x 1-5/8”), star layer (1-1/8” x 1”), snowflake base (1-1/2” x 1-5/8”), snowflake layer (1” x 1-1/4”), small snowflake (5/8”), holly (1/2”)
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Let’s Bake set coordinates with the Dress Up Dolls: Basics set and contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls ready to whip up some delicious goodies! This set includes a cute apron, chef’s hat, and several kitchen utensils. Fill the platter with holiday cookies, or the cupcakes for year-round applications. You can use the Dress Up Dolls: Basics and the Let’s Bake sets along with their coordinating dies to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards, tags, party invitations, and wraps, too. Mix and match the accessories across the entire Dress Up Dolls line for endless fun!
- Dress Up Dolls: Let's Bake will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Dress Up Dolls: Let's Bake contains a total of 15 images. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe baking gear measure approximately 2-1/4” wide and 4-1/4” high. The larger bowl measures 7/8” wide and 1/2” high. The rolling pin measures 1-1/8” wide and 1/4” high. The “goodies” sentiment measures 1-1/8” wide and 3/8” high. The cupcake stack measures 5/8” wide and 5/8” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $8. This collection includes a total of 10 dies. Apron (3/4” x 1-5/8”), hat (1-1/2” x 1-1/8”), rolling pin (1-1/4” x 1/4”), whisk (3/8” x 1”), larger bowl (1” x 1/2”), smaller bowl (7/8” x 1/2”), cupcake stack (3/4” x 3/4”), platter (1” x 1/4”), cookies (1” x 3/8”), oven mitt (1/2” x 5/8”).
- Coordinates with the previously released Dress Up Dolls: Basics.
Christmas just got a whole lot cozier with the addition of this charming new stamp set featuring classic thermos designs, perfect for creating warm and inviting cards, gifts tags and more! You’ll love mixing and matching the elements in the set, to create a variety of vintage-inspired thermoses in different shapes and sizes, sure to add a touch of nostalgia to any card you make! And with the addition of the coordinating dies, you can pop the cup/lids on or leave them off. The choice is yours. Pair the thermoses with the sweet sentiments and you can keep creating through Christmas and all winter long!
- Cozy Christmas will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Cozy Christmas contains a total of 33 images. The three large thermoses (assembled with cup on) measure approximately 1” x 2-3/4”. The three medium thermoses (assembled with cup on) measure approximately 1” x 2-1/2”. The small thermos (assembled with cup on) measures approximately 1” x 1-3/8”. The “Your friendship warms my heart” sentiment measures 1-3/4” x 1/2”.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $21. This collection includes a total of 16 dies. Large thermos with left handle cup (1-1/8” x 2-7/8”), large thermos with right handle cup (1-1/8” x 2-7/8”), large thermos with no cup (1” x 2-7/8”), medium thermos with left handle cup (1-1/8” x 2-5/8”), medium thermos with right handle cup (1-1/8” x 2-5/8”), medium thermos with no cup (7/8” x 2-5/8”), small thermos with cup (1” x 1-3/8”), small thermos with no cup (3/4” x 1-3/8”), small left handle cup (1” x 5/8”), larger left handle cup (1-1/8” x 5/8”), right handle cup (1-1/8” x 3/4”), triangle label (3/4” x 5/8”), rectangle label (5/8” x 3/8”), small snowflake (7/8” x 7/8”), medium snowflake (1” x 1”), large snowflake (1-1/4” x 1-1/4”).
Dawn has taken some of the basic retro patterns found on a thermos and reinterpreted them into basic cover plates that can have SO many applications. Lots of options for contrasting colors to pop though openings, creating variegated looks with sponging and so much more. Or you can use these a fun stencil design!
- Cover Plate: Cozy Christmas 1 die will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Cover Plate: Cozy Christmas 1 is a single die measuring 3-3/4” x 5”.
- Cover Plate: Cozy Christmas 2 die will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Cover Plate: Cozy Christmas 2 is a single die measuring 3-3/4” x 5”.
Right in line with the other baking items, it seemed like the perfect time to reveal a Tiny Town sized gingerbread house. All these bits and pieces can be combined to create an adorable holiday house. Whether it is designed for display, gift giving or anything else, this will be an absolute blast to create! A great thing to do with kids instead of the challenges (and mess!) of using real gingerbread!
Here's a video Betsy put together to show you how many amazing options this die collection has!
- Tiny Town: Gingerbread die collection will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $19.
- Tiny Town: Gingerbread contains a total of 27 dies. Shuttered windows (3/4” x 5/8”), roof beams (2-5/8” x 1”), candy cane porch (2” x 2-7/8”), peppermint flourishes (7/8” x 3/8”), peppermints (1/4” x 1/4”), candy canes (1/2” x 1-3/8”), sign (5/8” x 1”).
Use these to add a festive touch to your gingerbread house, or any of the other buildings included in the Tiny Town village! Imagine the church adorned with greenery swags along it's eaves!
- Tiny Town: Holiday Yard die collection will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Tiny Town: Holiday Yard contains a total of 5 dies. Fence (2-1/2” x 1”), garland (2-1/2” x 1/2”), large tree (2-1/8” x 2-1/2”), small tree (1-5/8” x 2”), wreath (5/8”).
Erin continues our baking theme with her new gingerbread stitching dies. There is a base, then alternate "fronts" for a boy or girl with all the trimmings. These would work wonderfully as ornaments, strung together for garland, keepsake gift tags, or playthings for a child. They can be created from paper, felt, or reinforced fabrics. So many possibilities here!
- Stitched Gingerbread Basic die will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $10.
- Stitched Gingerbread Basics is a single die measuring 3-1/8" x 4-1/8".
- Stitched Gingerbread Mister die collection will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $11.
- Stitched Gingerbread Mister contains a total of 4 dies. Gingerbread Man: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8", 4 Buttons: 7/8" x 7/8", 2 Buttons: 3/8" x 7/8", Bow Tie: 7/8" x 3/8".
- Stitched Gingerbread Miss die collection will be available for purchase on October15th.
- It will retail for $12.
- Stitched Gingerbread Miss contains a total of 7 dies. Gingerbread Miss: 3-1/8" x 4-1/8", 4 Buttons: 7/8" x 7/8", 2 Buttons: 3/8" x 7/8", Heart: 1/4" x 1/4", Apron Top: 1-1/8" x 5/8", Apron Trim: 1-14" x 1/4", Apron Bottom: 1-1/2" x 5/8".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "It always starts to feel like Christmas just as soon as the kitchen fills with the aromas of baked sweets, especially gingerbread! This year, while you're making your gingerbread houses and gingerbread people, be sure to stitch up a felt gingerbread Mister or Miss, too. They make the sweetest and most adorable package toppers, tree ornaments, and so much more!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "I don't know about you, but I get excited about food for the holidays. Food brings about traditions and memories. I've gifted homemade chocolate pecan turtle candies for the holidays and they were a huge hit and very memorable for the recipients. I'm planning to gift those sweet treats this year to special family and friends. Visit my blog to see how I can store them in a unique and special way using Betsy's new Dress Up Dolls series. I promise to share my pecan turtle recipe too!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "I think it's safe to say I have a paper crafty sweet tooth! When it comes to stamps and dies, I love anything that has to do with candy or sweets. I'm super excited about the new gingerbread addition to our Tiny Town! Also, the new Sweet Holiday Wishes set makes it so easy to make perfect Christmas cut-out cookies…and you won't even need to clean your kitchen. :-) Add in some cute Dress Up Doll bakers and everything's just sweet as can be! I hope you'll stop by my blog to check out all of my projects today!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "This fun stamp set and die collection is perfect for any sort of holiday card or "sweets" giving! Swing by for a quick and easy card to go with your next tray of goodies."
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Heather says, "When it gets cold outside, there's nothing better than warm drinks and sweet treats – especially after spending time outside playing in the snow. The vintage thermoses in the new Cozy Christmas set are just perfect for dreaming about these fun winter time activities!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "I cannot begin to express how much fun I had creating this little gingerbread house! Betsy didn’t leave out a thing! The Tiny Town Gingerbread dies have all the adorable details you need to turn your basic Tiny Town house into a fun Gingerbread house, that will be a topic of conversation for all of your holiday guest! I can’t imagine Christmas time without a gingerbread house, and now there is no need to go to all of that baking when you can die cut your pieces and put one together so easily! I’ll just have to get my gingerbread candle out to make it smell like I baked all day ;)"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "One of our Christmas traditions is to have a cookie baking day so any cookie related stamp is a hit around here. I love all the images in this new sweet set called, Sweet Holiday Wishes! I have a plate of cookies to serve up today, over on my blog!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "One of my favorite parts of holiday crafting is making special home items that I know will get years of love. Erin's new stitching dies make creating festive projects an absolute joy! I hope you'll stop by today to see how I've used the very sweet gingerbread people on a garland that will brighten my mantle all season long!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "I love all of the sweet baking, kitchen, and foodie products this release….they are truly too cute for words, and even cuter once you start stamping and creating. The darling Cozy Christmas stamp set, dies, and Cover Plates are so unique and creative. What a memorable way to send Christmas cheer this holiday season.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that the team has shared with you today! Do you usually do some holiday baking each year? How would you incorporate these paper crafting goodies into your traditions? Even if you don't bake, which of today's products are you most excited about? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am ET, October 14th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our October Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
EDITED TO ADD: Because of the comment posting issues yesterday with Typepad, this contest deadline has been extended to 7am ET, October 15th. The winner will be announced later on that morning. Thank you for your patience as worked through these technical difficulties.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.