Welcome to the first group post for this month's release! We are here to share some quick and easy holiday projects that you can create when you are in a pinch and short on time! The team some has some amazing tips to share with you, so let's get started!
Spruce up your holiday packages with the Christmas Cuts collection! This stamp set coordinates with the Christmas Cuts Tag dies to create seasonal embellishments for all of your gift giving needs. Or pair these sentiments with your favorite winter imagery for cards brimming with yuletide style. You’ll love how many of your Christmastime needs are covered with this adaptable sentiment set!
- Christmas Cuts Sentiments will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Christmas Cuts Sentiments contains a total of 16 images. The “Peace & Joy” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide by 9/10” tall. The “Don’t open until Christmas” sentiment measures 2 1/5” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Hospitality” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide by 7/10” tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $21. This collection includes a total of 3 tag dies. They each measure about 3" x 3-1/4".
Jingle All the Way is a great holiday collection of sentiments that feature brushstroke words and coordinating words and sentiments to create the perfect festive sentiments for your holiday projects. The sentiments are great for cards, tags, scrapbook projects, and more!
- Jingle All the Way will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Jingle All the Way contains a total of 11 images. The brushstroke “Christmas” word is 3 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” tall. The “joy” word is 1 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” tall. The “to the world” sentiment is just under 1 3/4” wide and just over 1/4” tall.
- A coordinating die collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $9. This collection includes a total of 5 dies. Christmas: 5/8" x 3 1/2", Jingle: 1 1/16" x 2", Joy: 1 1/4" x 1 1/8", Merry: 7/8" x 2 1/4", Holidays: 1" x 2 3/4"
This extra-large sentiment stamp is a stunner! Quick Notes Holiday mini stamp set pairs perfectly with its coordinating Quick Notes Holiday die. This collection will help you create fun layers that will wow the recipients of your holiday cards.
- Quick Notes: Holiday will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Quick Notes: Holiday contains a total of 1 image. The “merry & bright” sentiment image measures 2 1/4" x 3 3/8”.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $15. This single die measures 5" x 3 3/4".
Erin has cleverly designed some new dies that can be used to create grosgrain textured bows from paper, felt and more. You can use just the bow portion to add to holiday gifts and bags, or pair is up with the straight length of "ribbon" on a card or small gift box/bag. You will LOVE the results you get with these and how quickly they come together!
- Simple Gift Bow die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $12.
- Simple Gift Bow contains a total of 4 dies. Bow with Ribbon: 7/8" x 7", Bow: 7/8" x 2 5/16", Ribbon: 1 3/4" x 2 1/8", Bow Center: 9/16" x 9/16"
- Layered Gift Bow die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Layered Gift Bow contains a total of 4 dies. Ribbon: 5/8" x 7", Gift Bow Center: 5/8" x 1", Outer Bow: 2 3/4" x 2 7/8", Inner Bow: 2 1/4" x 2".
Loving this new die collection Maile is adding to her ongoing collection. The Merry Christmas can used as is, or can be accented with the holly or evergreen sprigs. This is the kind of product that can add lots of style to holiday creations, with very little effort. Perfect for quick crafting!
- Shaped Sayings: Christmas die collection will be available for purchase on October 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Shaped Sayings: Christmas contains a total of 5 dies. Merry Christmas: 2 5/8" x 3 1/8", Large Holly Leaf: 1 9/16" x 3/4", Small Holly Leaf: 1 1/4" x 5/8", Holly Leaves and Berries: 1 5/16" x 2 7/8", Large Berry: 5/16" x 5/16", Medium Berry: 5/16" x 1/4", Small Berry: 1/4" x 1/4".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
I usually make a big pile of gift tags well before Christmas, but it never fails that a few extra gifts come up after I have used up my stash. This little tag is quick and easy to create, and looks amazing thanks to the details that Maile incorporated into her Shapes Sayings: Christmas die.
I die-cut everything from white cardstock to keep it simple.
>>>TIP: It saves a few steps if you can die-cut all of your pieces from one piece of cardstock with one pass through your die-cutting machine. If you want to add pops of color, use your favorite coloring medium instead.
The holly leaves and berries were colored with Copic markers, with a thick application of glossy accents tot he berries.
>>>TIP: To further simplify everything, I kept my tag base a simple rectangle. It is easy to cut several from a sheet of cardstock with just a paper trimmer and it allows the focus to be on the elements that you add to the tag.
Now that you have seen a little something from me, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Amy says, "No matter how well I've planned, something unexpected comes up during the holidays. I'd rather make a mad dash to my craft room than to the store! Having a repertoire of quick and simple project ideas is key. Maile's Quick Notes: Holiday stamp and cover plate allow you to create card and tag projects that come together in minutes, with plenty of style and pizzazz built in!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "The holiday season is filled with so many opportunities for giving and spending time with special loved ones. To be able to enjoy the holiday season while sharing your appreciation, the need to create cards, tags, and more is pressing. Papertrey Ink is coming to your aid this holiday season with the new Quick Notes: Holiday stamp and die design by Maile Belles. Creating cards and tags with this new product collection is super easy and inspiring to create countless projects. Hop on over to my blog to see how I made a few watercolor gift tags and a quick and easy holiday card."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "If you're like me, you're usually looking for quick ways to wrap up small gifts and treats for the holidays. Today's products are perfect for just that. These beautiful bow dies take all the hard work out of topping your packages with the perfect bow…no fuss required! Stop by to see me quick wrap as well as a
card using these great new dies."
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "The Christmas Cuts are perfect for creating quick tags or for use on cards. There is so much you can do with these! I've created holiday tags backed with the Sparkle & Shine patterned papers and raised the top portion up with dimensional adhesive, but can also see these as shaker tags with a bit of laminate in the middle to hold the contents in. OR you can even trim the middle of the windows out and use them for other occasions too – so very versatile! I can't wait to use these again!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Heather says, "You know I love making tags for the holidays and they are definitely quick to put together. Tags can also make a quick card – they are a great card for a focal point and you don't need many extras to make the card shine."
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "I love making tags for my gifts during the holidays! The new Christmas Cuts Dies along with the Christmas Cuts Sentiments stamps make creating tags so quick and easy, which is a good thing, because I usually need lots of them! These are so easy to customize to match your wrapping paper, by changing the colors of the background or the tag itself! Stop by and see how I made some fun watercolor backgrounds for mine!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "I am over the moon about the new die I am showcasing today on my blog. It's a new bow die and its awesome! It's so quick and easy and makes the most gorgeous bow. It comes with a whole strip where you can create you own grosgrain ribbon! I have an easy card and tag today to share on my blog, to show you how these fun new dies work!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "It never fails…I always have grand plans for my cards, packaging, and tags for Christmas and as the holidays draw near I run out of time to get to everything. The products we're sharing today will help me easily pull together those last-minute projects without skimping on style. I hope you'll stop by my blog to get some inspiration for those moments when you're also squeezed for time."
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, "Quick and easy, clean and simple….just what you are looking for when it comes to your hand-crafted holiday cards, right? The sweet new Jingle All the Way stamp set and coordinating dies are perfect for achieving that look this Christmas and will help you simplify your design while still creating fabulous cards to share with loved ones this holiday season."
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Which of these new products would you like to have on hand when you are in a holiday pinch? Is there a project design that you can definitely see yourself recreating when you are short on time in December? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am ET, October 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our October Release Winners Page before noon ET the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
QUICK MERRY CHRISTMAS TAG
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White
- DIES: Shaped Sayings: Christmas
- OTHER: silver eyelet, glossy accents, Copic markers
- FINISHED SIZE: 2-1/2" x 3-3/4"