Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next BIG HOLIDAY kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits…
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours or we decide it would be beneficial, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not available for purchase separately.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm ET on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on October 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on October 1st and it is entitled "Post & Parcel". Betsy's big holiday kit is one of the most highly anticipated releases for our customers each year. The theme for this kit is all about mail, with hints of all things vintage and days gone by. With the dies you can create large 3D vintage letterboxes to hold small gifts, gift cards, treats and more. There are stamps and dies to create flat mailboxes perfect for card fronts and tags, complete with a working flag you can put up and down! There are gorgeous stencils that are just amazing and can be used in all kinds of ways to give your projects a bit of a mail flair. And I cannot neglect to mention the beautiful papers, envelope dies, a separate trimmings kit and MORE! You will not want to miss out on this one!
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Post & Parcel Kit!
September 15th, 7am ET: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
September 30th, 7am ET: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
October 1st, 10pm ET: The Post & Parcel Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of "Post & Parcel" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy Veldman says, “It’s one of my favorite days of the year — time to sneak peek this year’s big Make It Market holiday kit! I have always had a soft spot for anything with a mail or postal theme, so I’m thrilled to have the chance to incorporate that theme into this year’s holiday kit! There's an adorable favor box inspired by a vintage-style letterbox, interactive elements, pretty holiday images, and so much more. Many of the elements in the kit will stretch well beyond the holiday season! Looking forward to sharing ALL of the fun details at the end of the month!"
Amy Sheffer says, "The Post & Parcel Make It Market kit is an absolute delight! I literally squealed when I saw the adorable mini mailbox and all the postal themed elements. We card-makers sure do know the value of mailed correspondence, don't we? Embellishments galore, dies that allow you to create the most adorable 3D letterbox, and some truly unique stencils are just a few of my favorite things in this kit!"
Heather Nichols says, "The wait will be worth it when you see the new Make it Market: Post & Parcel kit. The mail theme for this season is just perfect and the details and extras in this kit are just amazing. You are not going to want to miss this one!"
Danielle Flanders says, "Mail, gift card holders, packages and greeting cards will be so much fun to give this year with the amazing Post & Parcel kit of stamps, dies and MUCH more! The large 3D vintage letterbox die will be such a cute addition to your gift giving this year, along with all of the other fun details and supplies included, so be sure to check back soon for more projects made with this gorgeous one-of-a-kind kit!"
Kay Miller says, "If you are like me, and one of the highlights of the whole year, is the arrival of Betsy’s Christmas Make it Market kit, you will not be disappointed! The new Parcel & Post Make it Market kit is filled to the brim with wintery Christmas goodness! I really enjoyed making the little letter box, and decorating it with all of the papers and die cuts. I have plans to make lots of these for Christmas gifts!"
Melissa Phillips says, “Post & Parcel is compete with the sweetest of items that invoke a spirit of simpler times and days gone by. Brown paper packages, airmail envelopes, holiday greetings cards stamped and waiting to be opened, letters to santa, and the anticipation of Christmas surprises arriving by mail. To pick a favorite element would be impossible, but the vintage letterbox has certainly won me over. This kit is sure to be a delight on your craft table as you prepare handmade gifts for those you love this holiday season."
We look forward to seeing you back here on September 30th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? Are you ready to be in crafty holiday heaven? We just know you are going to love everything about it!