June 2015 Product Preview

By June 15, 2016General

Pale Peony

Pale Peony products will be available for purchase on June 15th in the following options:

• Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (12 sheets), $3
  • Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24 sheets), $5
  • Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (50 sheets), $9
  • Pale Peony full size ink pad, $5
  • Pale Peony cube, $2
  • Pale Peony ink refill, $4

Lisa Schenck says:

My best memory from a road trip is when we drove to Disney 2 years ago. It was just so nice to have our family together in 1 vehicle, and we were able to stop in Simpsonville, SC, and see our best friends!

Jill Norwood says:

A wonderful set of products as always!

Kelly Flaherty says:

Everything is absolutely fabulous!

Kim Rendino says:

My best road trip memory is going to Ocean City, MD as a kid. I loved the boardwalk, sand sculptures, big buffets and the water!!!!

diane says:

forget me not are gorgeous ! the dies are great this time. love the 15th!

sylvia Sanchez says:

Can’t wait to create with these wonderful elements!

My best roadtrip memory is going from PA to CA when I was 8 years old. My folks and brother and I all sat squished into the cab of our old Chevy truck (had a camper on the back) while our dog raced back and forth across our laps, scraping and scratching our bare legs with his claws. We had an 8 track tape player and 2 or 3 tapes that were played over and over and over. Cherish by The Association, Brand New Pair of Rollerskates, Sunny, Honey by Bobby Goldsboro. Irreplaceable memories. :0)

Debbie Archer says:

Once again, a fabulous release!

Jan G says:

My favorite road trip was from California to Yellowstone with our new trailer for the first time. It was the most relaxing vacation we ever have taken. We enjoyed site seeing from Yellowstone to Durango Silverton, Colorado to Verde Mesa!

Barbra L. says:

We took a road trip from NJ to northern Michigan. We went to Mackinaw Island and stayed at the Grand Hotel. Stopped in a bunch of amazing places on the way!

My best Road Trip memory is the trip my hubby and I took last fall. We spent over 3 weeks exploring the West. Living in Northern Michigan, the country out West is so different, and very, very beautiful!!!

Marcie Rhys says:

The best road trips were, when I was very young, to my grandparent’s place. The four hour trips seemed an eternity, but we always knew there would be magic at the other end.

Your release was so glorious this month, I kept thinking “Are we there yet?”.

Claudia S says:

My best road trip was my honeymoon! From Detroit to Niagara Falls to Philadelphia to Washington DC and back home. We were supposed to go to Gettysburg on the way home but we missed our 3-week-old granddaughter too much and skipped that part of the trip. LOL.
    This release is, once again, amazing. I can’t imagine how the designers keep coming up with such wonderful ideas.

Christy Blundy says:

I want it ALL!

Dolly says:

so many fabulous goodies!! and such fabulous inspiration from all the designers! TFS Ladies!! 😀

MaryAnn says:

Great release.
    Fav road trip with my family to Toronto. We stayed 4 days visited all the sights. The zoo, science centre , wonderland. The kids had a riot , first time in a hotel. We had room service and enjoyed the cafe and restaurants. Kids loved having jello in a cocktail glass, very fancy for a 5 and 2 year old..
    . It was a perfect holiday.

Mary L says:

There are so many exciting choices that can be utilized so many ways!! Which to choose first???

Amy says:

Annual road trip to Maine, of course!

Brenda C. says:

Love all the scalloped note cards, so great to see them in the three most popular sizes! And all of the Big Basics sentiment dies are must haves. Love the font!

MissAnn says:

My best road trips were with hubby and daughters to Florida to visit my father in law. The girls loved it and it would be like paradise once we’d get there.

Linda Sodano says:

My best road trip memory is when we drove from S.E. PA to
    Niagara Falls! We saw the falls from every vantage point. By helicopter, cable ride over the falls, tunnels beneath the falls, Maid of the Mist through the falls. It is a glorious spot in nature!

HJ says:

What a great selection of new items. So many for my wish list. I love word dies, so I will probably start there. Thanks for all your work in getting this new release together.

Jodi Keefer says:

Favorite road trip… 4 weeks from NY to CA with my mom & dad. They got to do it again with my kids but took 6 weeks and visited everything they wanted to see. My 17yo blogged every night, almost as good as being there!!!!

ALOC says:

My best road trip was very recently… to attend the wedding of a relative whom I love very much. It was an easy, laid back road trip from Maryland to St. Simon’s in Georga

kelly says:

this is just such a lovely release; so many different styles and so much goodness. wow!

Stella says:

My favorite road trip was I was from Ft. Worth, TX to Riverside, CA. My family, mom, dod, two brothers and my sister traveled in a Chevrolet Impala for a three day drive. We would stop at motels for the night, go swimming, go out to eat. It was so much fun. The prize…I got to spend the rest of the summer in CA with my aunt and uncle.

Cindy Hanson says:

Exactly one year ago I was on the road with my son. We drove through California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Navada. It was amazing!

Janet S says:

There are so many road trips that I could choose, but I think the best one by far is when we drove from our sold home in LaQuinta, California back to St. Louis, Missouri. We had just taken that trip from St. Louis to LaQuinta eight months earlier when we moved there, but we soon found out we couldn’t move that far from our family and friends. It was such a relief to know we tried it, didn’t like it and we were able to move back.

Jan Pufall says:

Our best road trip was from MN to WA and back. We hit all the national parks and sites going through the Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, Jackson Hole, and Yellowstone on the way to Washington. Then, hit the Tetons, Snowqwalmie Falls, Big Sky, Montana during a meteor shower, and Glacier on the way back. Lots of wonderful memories.

Frannie says:

My best road trip was to my son and his family. We live 2000 miles and it was cross country.

JosieDee says:

My husband and I spent our honeymoon on a road trip from Minnesota to Florida in February of 1972! Disney World had just opened and Florida was still mostly swamp and orange groves. We had to stay 50 miles away in Melbourne because there were no hotels near Disney other than the two on site…which were costly and full! We were young and naïve and ran short of money….so we headed home early with sweet memories of a carefree time exploring the southern USA!!!

Claudia Lapos says:

The most recent road trip memory was 3 years ago, taking my daughter to college. We always have a great time!

Sharon Jaeger says:

My husband and I drove from southern Ontario to Newfoundland, 20 years ago, back before we got married. It was record breaking heat and an adventure at every stop! We stopped along the way to see where three of our four grandmothers were born. So special.

Carol says:

A favorite story that gets told over and over again was when my daughter was about 2 years old, already potty trained, but learned very quickly that she could get Daddy to stop anytime she wanted by just saying she had to go “potty”. That is, until he just stopped on the side of the road (because we were nowhere near a bathroom). She didn’t want any part of that!!

janet says:

Beautiful release – having a hard time deciding – lol

Suzanne Webb says:

My favorite memory from a road trip was when our 3 kids were little and we didn’t tell them where we were going or what we were doing. We woke them up early and put them in the car for a 10 hour trip to Seattle and surprised them with a Mariner’s game!

Pam Young says:

My favorite memory of a road trip was when I was about 5, and we went to Florida on a Greyhound Bus to visit my Grandparents!! It sounds awful now, but it was magical then!!We packed snacks and played

ShirleyR says:

Love the forget me nots

Suzy Girl says:

I remember driving to NH and we had two cars and had the walkie talkies and we made it so fun driving up and I will never forget it. It sure made the trip go so fast and had so many laughs.

Betcei Butler says:

My favourite road trip memory was trading my mom to Disneyworld when one of my boys was performing. She and I had the best time together and laughed almost the entire time! These times I will cherish

Pat Phillps says:

I am going back along time to the mid 50’s when as a family we went to Oregon on a road trip – went to the red wood forests in California. I was around 8 years old – it was fun!

Sadie says:

I absolutely loved the road trip we made from Arizona to the west coast and up along the shore highways to Canada. We stayed nights and ate in quaint little places that looked interesting. There was no schedule so it was very relaxing.

aga says:

I’m still dreaming about one -wish to take some time off to explore 50our beautiful states:)

Veda says:

When I was a little kid we celebrated Christmas in our motorhome and my parents made it look like Santa had come.

Dee Ann Matthews says:

The cars are fabulous!

Judy Getty says:

The forget me knot collection had my heart. There is an unbelievable decision to make on what I will order. My daughter recently passed away. I have a few more special thank you cards to make and I have been looking all over for the forget me knots as I made paper hearts with the these flower seeds combined in them to enclose in the cards. The card examples from you team are absolutely precious. Thank you all for showings your creative talents!

Genevieve says:

My best memories are as a teenager a friend and her family brought me along to virginia beach in a wesfalia 🙂 great fun

You are amazing that every release is constantly amazing

Theresa P. says:

Our best road trip was through Glacier National Park. We discovered a dirt road that ran the entire western length of the park. It was great!

Beth Stiver says:

My honeymoon trip across the US! I had never been out of the state of MI. It was wonderful!

Vivian C. says:

My sister and I were doing a road trip on the Olympic Peninsula and didn’t realize how far spread out services would be. When it came time to eat dinner, we had a hard time finding a place or finding one that was still open. We ended up at the Hungary Bear. Boy did that food taste good! LOL The trip was filled with lots of laughs. Thanks for bringing back a fond memory.

Sandra Paulson says:

Ooooh! A great release! I’m going to be sorely tempted!

Loretta says:

One of the funniest and longest road trips when our kids were younger was from Houston to St. George Island, FL. Oh my gosh, I thought we were never going to get there. We got there so late, we were all exhausted but so worth it in the end.

Shannon says:

My favorite vacation was when my family got to go to Disney World. We surprised the kids. We told them we were going to Disneyland but then flew to Florida. Boy were they surprised. We really had a great time together and created wonderful memories.

My favorite road trip was when our family traveled to Canada via Niagara Falls. I was only a young child, but those memories will stay with me for a lifetime.

ANN GREENE says:

My best road trip was when I went to Quebec City in Canada.
    I was able to see my father’s ancestral home on Ile d’Orleans.
    The home was built in the 1700’s and it is passed down to first -born male in the family. We were shown around the home by the family matriarch. It was wonderful.