Today, we're showcasing some items you've been asking for as well as some new birthday products that you are sure to fall head-over-heels for! Oh, and did we mention another new COLOR?!! Let's get this party started!
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Birthday stamp set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for any birthday boy or girl – young or old! Pair the stamps with the oversized coordinating die, or use them alone to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects.
- Paper Clippings: Birthday will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Paper Clippings: Birthday contains a total of 16 images. The “happy” sentiment measures 3-7/8” wide and just under 1-1/2” high. The “birthday” banner measures 4” wide and 1-1/4” high. The assembled layer cake measures 1-1/2” wide and 2-3/4” high. The largest balloon measures just under 3/4” wide and 7/8” high. The “to you” sentiment measures 1” wide and 1/4” high.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $14. This is a single die. 4” x 5”
This gorgeous collection will definitely be something you will want to add to your collection of birthday supplies! Use these dies in conjunction with the Paper Clippings: Birthday die to single out a single portion of the design or use them separately for even more options!
- Paper Clippings: Birthday Details die/collection will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $14.
- Paper Clippings: Birthday Details die/collection contains a set of 9 dies. Cake (1-5/8” x 2-7/8”), largest balloon (7/8” x 1”), banner (4” x 1-5/8”), smallest frosting layer (1” x 1/4”), largest frosting layer (1-1/2” x 3/8”), “happy” (4” x 1-1/2”)
Keep It Simple: To & From is the thirty-fourth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "to" and "from" for your tag making needs. Or cause you can use them on cards as well as other projects too!
- Keep It Simple: To & From will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Keep It Simple: To & From contains a total of 16 images. The "to" phrases average between 1/2" and 5/8" wide. The "from" phrases average between 7/8" to 1-1/4". They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.
Add a little more grace and beauty to your next project with the Graceful Greetings II set. The gorgeous font used in this collection will add a pretty, feminine touch to cards, tags, and more. Turn the flourishes into delicate flower stems by embellishing them with the small leaves and flowers included in the set. Or use the flowers alone to create pretty backgrounds. Combine this set with metallic embossing powders or your favorite watercolor technique for simply gorgeous creations.
- Graceful Greetings II will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Graceful Greetings II contains a total of 17 images. The “love for a lifetime” sentiment measures just under 2-1/2” wide and 2” high. The “sending hugs” sentiment measures 2-7/8” wide and just over 1-1/2” high. The “get well” sentiment measures 1-7/8” wide and 1-1/2” high. The larger bloom measures 1” wide and 5/8” high. The smaller bloom measures 5/8” wide and 1/2” high. The larger leaf measures 5/8” wide and 1/2” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $15. This collection includes a set of 12 dies. Sending Hugs (3” x 1-5/8”), With Sympahty (3-1/4” x 1-1/8”), Love for a Lifetime (2-1/2” x 2”), Get Well (2” x 1-1/2”), larger bloom (1” x ¾”), smaller bloom (3/4” x 1/2”), larger leaves (3/4” x 1/2”), smaller leaves (1/2” x 3/8”)
The Inspired series is a collection of sentiment stamps and coordinating dies featuring inspiring words of faith. The Inspired series is perfect for stamping meaningful notes of faith and encouragement to yourself or your loved ones. Use these sentiments in your Bible journaling, the Moments Inked Planner, or on cards, tags, and bookmarks. The sentiments in the Inspired: Grace set are especially fitting for encouragement, sympathy cards, and notes of appreciation and thanksgiving.
- Inspired: Grace will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Inspired: Grace contains a total of 10 images. The large “grace” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1-3/8” high. The “amazing” sentiment measures 7/8” wide and 1/4” high. The “tune my heart to sing thy” sentiment measures 2-1/2” wide and 1/4” high. The “from His fulness…” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1” high.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $3. This is a single die. 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
Pale Peony is the new addition to the Papertrey family, intended to be a nice companion pink for Berry Sorbet. Before the only choice for multi-step stamping with Berry Sorbet was Sweet Blush, which was really a bit too gray and light to be a good companion. Pale Peony is a brighter pink than Sweet Blush, with the slightest of orange undertones, similar to those found in Berry Sorbet. This is a beautiful color that will "play" nicely with many other colors in your collection!
Pale Peony products will be available for purchase on June 15th in the following options:
- Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (12 sheets), $3
- Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24 sheets), $5
- Pale Peony 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (50 sheets), $9
- Pale Peony full size ink pad, $5
- Pale Peony cube, $2
- Pale Peony ink refill, $4
We are also pleased to introduce the new Pale Peony + White Basics pattern pack. These include a few basic patterns printed in bright white with Pale Peony on our famous white linen textured paper. With a large polka dot, bitty dot, thin stripe and diagonal stripe, you will have all of the basics covered and find yourself using them time and time again!
- Pale Peony + White Basics paper packs will be available for purchase on June 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Pale Peony + White Basics paper packs contains 12 (8-1/2" x 11") sheets, 3 sheets each of 4 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Melissa Phillips will be highlighting Graceful Greetings II.
Dawn McVey will be highlighting Inspired: Grace.
Danielle Flanders will be showcasing Paper Clippings: Birthday & Keep It Simple: To & From.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that I have shared with you today! Did you find some items that will be the perfect additions to your existing paper-crafting collection? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, June 12 to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our June Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!