Today I get to give you a few sneak peeks of Betsy Veldman's next kit! We are super excited about this one and we know you will be too!
Here are a few general details about the Make It Market Kits…
- They will be released periodically throughout the year. If a kit is coming soon, the announcement will be made on the 15th and then the kit actually released on the following 1st of the month.
- These kits as a whole will be exclusive limited edition. Because of the specialty products they contain, there are limited quantities of the kits.
- If a kit sells out of it's original inventory within the first 24 hours, we will make additional kits available as pre-order items for a publicized length of time. Customers should know that pre-ordered kits could potentially have small product substitutions of equal value. Also, shipping times for the pre-ordered kits can vary greatly depending on the number of pre-orders received and how much inventory vendors have on hand. It can range anywhere from 4-10 weeks. You will be notified via email when your pre-ordered kit has shipped.
- The kits will contain exclusive product that Betsy has designed especially for the kit. The products will not available for purchase separately.
- They will also contain high quality accessories, embellishments and tools that we do not sell elsewhere in the store.
- The prices will vary depending on the kit. They are shipped separately in their own box, free U.S. shipping is included. (You may contact Customer Service about any specific kit and the applicable international shipping charges that may apply)
- Promotional team members will showcase sneak peeks of the kit on the 15th of the month prior to a kit being released. They will post their full projects on the last day of the month, with the projects highlighted in the newsletter on the 1st of the month.
- During the months that a kit is being released, they will be available for sale at 10pm EST on the night of the 1st, with this particular kit being available on May 1st.
The next Make It Market Kit will be released on May 1st and it is entitled "Don't Forget to Write". There is nothing quite like that feeling when you open your mailbox and experience opening a handwritten letter from a loved one. With this kit you can create beautiful letter-writing necessities for yourself or as a gift. There is a shaped notecard die, monogram stencils, pretty label stickers and envelope seals, gorgeous envelopes and SO much more! Betsy has integrated SO many amazing details into everything here, not only will your projects be beautiful, but quick and easy to put together too. From stationery sets as gifts, pretty notecards to have on hand, and even monogrammed tags, you will never run out of options with this kit! You will have fun experimenting and playing with all of the contents once they show up at your door.
We have sneak peeks to share with you below! Here are the important dates to remember regarding the NEW! Limited Edition Don't Forget to Write Kit!
April 15th, 7am ET: Sneak Peeks will be showcased here on the blog (below).
April 30th, 7am ET: The Promotional Team will be sharing projects on their blogs using the kit. The full kit contents and price will also be outlined here on the blog.
May 1st, 9pm ET: Join Ashley on Periscope for a closer look at this fabulous kit!
May 1st, 10pm ET: The Don't Forget to Write Kit will be available for sale on our website.
Here are the sneak peeks of the "Don't Forget to Write Kit" from the Make It Market Kit Promotional Team!
Betsy Veldman says, “My grandmother is one of those people who lives a very thoughtful life…always thinking of others and often sending little cards and notes. She was really the inspiration behind this kit. I often make notecard or stationery sets to give her as gifts, and she puts them to good use. I thought it would be so wonderful to have a kit that contains everything you need to make really beautiful notecards and stationery…for yourself, or to give as gifts. This kit is filled with all of those things— pretty papers, envelopes, labels, and more, ready to inspire you to get back into the art of letter and note writing. Remember…Don’t Forget to Write!"
Amy Sheffer says, "There's something irresistible about a beautiful stationery set, don't you think? With the Don't Forget To Write kit, you'll be able to create unique collections of notecards, monogrammed stationary, and more. I love the timeless, yet modern appeal of the pre-printed papers and die-cuts, and I'm excited about adding monograms using the letter stencils. The metallic envelopes and custom engraved pen add such a luxury touch, too. My favorite part of the kit, though? The 4×4 scalloped notecard die and coordinating enclosure-size paper collection — so petite and sweet!"
Heather Nichols says, "I think over the years, one gift that is a favorite of mine to give is a set of cards to loved ones. There's nothing better than an actual letter in the mail and having beautiful customized cards and stationery is the cherry on top. The new Make it Market: Don't Forget to Write kit is a beautiful collection of papers, envelopes, stamps, and dies that you can create a beautiful stationery or card set that will make a gorgeous gift – or you might just end up keeping it for yourself."
Danielle Flanders says, "Creating comes so easy to me when I have gorgeous supplies to work with…and this new Make It Market kit is NO exception! I couldn't believe how quickly my projects fell together. You will fall in LOVE with all of the one-of-a-kind pieces in the kit that will allow you to create stationery and card sets. The variety of sentiments included and the beautiful dies that you can use over and over make it a "must-have" in my book! It's one of the most beautiful kits that Papertrey Ink has come out with so far!"
Kay Miller says, "I always think Betsy’s latest Make It Market kit is my very favorite, and Don’t Forget To Write is no exception. This kit is full of some of the most beautiful stamps, dies, and papers I have ever seen! This is a no fail kit, meaning whatever you put together with it is going to be extraordinary, because everything in it is gorgeous! I can’t wait to share all of the amazing projects I’ve created!"
Melissa Phillips says, “Handmade cards are the most delightful mail to receive and the new Make it Market Kit: Don’t Forget to Write makes creating, giving, and receiving this happy mail, even more special. This kit is filled with the most beautiful florals, patterns, labels, die cuts, and more…all to make someone feel extra special as the open their handmade goodness from you."
We look forward to seeing you back here on April 30th when we reveal the full kit AND offer a gift certificate giveaway equal to the value of the kit! What do you think of what you have seen so far in the sneak peeks? Are you excited to see what kinds of goodies Betsy will have in store for you with this kit? We just know you are going to love everything about it!