Sweet treats are always a good thing but they're never more appropriate than on birthdays! Treat yourself this month, to these exciting (and clever!) new birthday treat products that won't add a single calorie to your diet!
There’s nothing better than celebrating someone’s birthday with a big slice of delicious cake. Use this celebratory set to create cakes in any flavor imaginable, adorned with fruit, flowers, and festive sprinkles.The mix & match possibilities will keep you whipping up special projects for hours!
- Just Desserts will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $24.
- Just Desserts contains a total of 25 images. The “Celebrating with you…” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide by 1 1/4” tall. The “Happy Birthday” sentiment measures 3 3/8” wide by just over 3/4” tall. The two-part, layered cake measures 2 1/10” wide by 1 1/2” tall. The large berry cluster measures 2” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The small berry image measures just over 5/8” wide by just over 1/2” tall.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $24. This collection includes a set of 11 wired dies. The assembled cake with candles measures 2" x 2-3/8". Assembled cake with berries measures 2-3/8" x 1-3/4". Assembled cake with flowers measures 2-3/8" x 2".
Just Desserts Sentiments coordinates perfectly with the Just Desserts stamp set. Add a little extra variety to your birthday projects with this whimsical collection of greetings.
- Just Desserts Sentiments will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Just Desserts Sentiments contains a total of 5 images. The “Sprinkled with love” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by just under 3/5” tall. The “Everything’s better…” sentiment measures 3 1/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “Sweet as can be” sentiment measures just over 1 1/2” wide by 3/4” tall.
Everything is better with sprinkles! They never fail to make us smile. Use the sprinkle borders and clusters in Sprinkles on Top to add that celebratory touch of sweetness and fun to your projects. If you love to color, grab your favorite medium, and go to town adding a rainbow of hues to your projects. Or go color-free with a tone-on-tone or embossed look. Either way, it's an instant party on your card. And one that's so easy to mail!
- Sprinkles on Top will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Sprinkles on Top contains a total of 22 images. The circle sprinkle border measures approximately 5 and 1/2 inches by 3/4 inches. The star sprinkle border measures approximately 5 and 1/2 inches by 5/8 inches. A single star sprinkle measures approximately 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch. The largest mixed sprinkle cluster measures approximately 1/2 inch by 5/8 inch.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $24. This collection includes a set of 21 wired dies. The borders each measure about 5-3/4" x 3/4".
To round out Erin's fabulous card cakes line, these frosted borders will turn your entire card front into a cake with one of these detailed borders! The set features a few popular piped frosting borders that will totally make the cake! Use these with your favorite techniques for even more options!
- Frosted Borders die/collection will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Frosted Borders contains a set of 4 wired dies. All four borders measure just a bit longer than 5-1/2". They vary in height between 1/2" and 1-1/4".
It's a classic birthday scene, the cake rolls out and your age is prominently announced on the top with those popular large number candles! Now you can get that same look with these dies! Designed to get a few different borders that can be assembled back together in multiple colors.
- Big Birthday Candles die/collection will be available for purchase on March 15th.
- It will retail for $22.
- Big Birthday Candles contains a set of 14 wired dies. Each of the number candles measure about 1" x 2". The wicks are about 1/8" x 3/4". The flames are about 1/4" x 1/2".
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
Amy says, "Let loose your inner Cake Boss! Colorful and creative cake decorating is easy and oh so fun with Erin’s new piped frosting die-cuts, colorful stamped sprinkles, and Lizzie’s cake-building stamps and dies. Just as fun as real cake decorating, only easier and way less messy! Stop by for some sweet treats I’ve whipped up just for you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Don't you hate it when you want to share someone's special occasion, like a birthday, wedding, or graduation with them, but can't. Well, now you can feel like you are sending a celebration to a recipient by using the new cake inspired products. Whether you want to make a huge cake card, add some confectionary sprinkles, or just send a beautiful cake, the new sweet inspiration products will surely share how special the card recipient is. If you get a second, check out three cards on my blog with loads of sweet inspiration."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "Birthdays are probably my most common occasion to craft for…it seems like my girls are always needing a little birthday card or treat for friend parties. The Big Birthday Candles dies are perfect for personalizing cards and wraps to the recipient’s age, which kids always love! Stop by and see how I used them, along with the frosted border dies to turn a treat box into a sweet little cake!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "These gorgeous frosting border dies are the "icing on the cake"! I had so much fun with them creating a card in the shape of a birthday cake! I hope you'll swing by my blog for more inspiration!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Today, you get to have a sugar rush without all the calories, thanks to all of these SWEET new products! It may be hard to pick a favorite, but the best part is you don't have to because they all work together so seamlessly! I hope you'll stop by to see the birthday projects I whipped up to show you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "You can never have too many birthday stamps and dies! I love it when there are new birthday products and I can spend some time making something special for members of my family. Today I have some sweet cards to share for my girls upcoming birthdays that look sweet enough to eat!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Kay says, "I am so excited about the unique and fun birthday products coming out this month! I had a ball creating three totally different girly birthday cards! My daughter turns 14 in a couple of months, so I had her in mind while I was creating these! Stop by my blog to see which one I’m saving especially for my girl :)"
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
Laurie says, "The new birthday goodies from PTI this month are so much fun! I never thought to turn a card into a cake, but these new dies do just that. There are also a couple sets with sentiments to make the perfect birthday cake. I mean card!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I love any excuse to celebrate, but birthdays are my favorite! And no birthday would be complete without cake. I hope you'll stop by my blog today for a peek at all of the sweetness coming your way this month!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Melissa says, “Icing on the cake and a cherry on top! All of the fun, new birthday sweets products from Papertrey ink are a sure way to inspire your creativity. Birthdays are right at the top of the list when it comes to occasions that card-makers create for most often. So what a treat to be able to add these fresh and unique new products to your creative collection.”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! Do these new items have your sweet tooth aching?! Or are you just so excited to begin creating with them? When these new products arrive on your doorstep, you are definitely in for a TREAT! Wink! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, March 13th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our March Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.