You are in for a treat with all that we have in store for you today! Spring is in the air at Papertrey Ink and not only are we bringing you some gorgeous new spring-themed florals but we've also got a variety of new products that we think you're going to find so beautiful and useful that you'll be reaching for them again and again! Sit back and relax as you soak in all of today's new product inspiration!
Nothing says springtime like a big bouquet of lush peonies with their massive blooms and stunning colors! Now, you can add the beauty of those very flowers to your hand-crafted projects with Peonies on Parade! Color these gorgeous blooms with the coloring medium of your choice and have fun creating bouquets sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Peonies on Parade will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Peonies on Parade contains a total of 11 images. The largest flower image measures 2-1/8” x 2-1/4”. The medium open bloom measures 1-3/4” in diameter. The small bud image measures 7/8” x 1”.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $15. This collection includes a total of 9 wired dies. large bloom (2-1/8” x 2-1/4”), medium open bloom (1-3/4”), small bud (7/8” x 1”)
Dawn has also designed a paper collection that draws from the images found in the stamp set, which can be colored much like the adult coloring books that have become so popular lately! Color these pages in, add a stamped sentiment and you've got a card front just waiting to be added to a card base! Have fun coloring these images, and when you're finished, you have something beautiful that can be given away!
- Peonies on Parade paper collection will be available for purchase on January 15th.
- There will be two styles offered, Watercolor Sheets printed on high quality watercolor paper, and Coloring Sheets printed on Stamper's Select White.
- Peonies on Parade Watercolor Sheets will retail for $9, and the Coloring Sheets for $8.
- Peonies on Parade paper collection contains 18 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 3 sheets each of 6 designs.
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Happy Day stamp set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for just about any special occasion, along with some beautiful vine and floral images. Pair the stamps with the coordinating die, or use them alone to create stunning stamped focal points on your cards and projects.
- Paper Clippings: Happy Day will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Paper Clippings: Happy Day contains a total of 15 images. The sentiment measures 3” wide and 3 3/8” high. The largest five petal flower measures just under ¾”. The vine in the upper left corner measures just under 2 ½” wide and 2 ¼” high. The largest tulip measures just over ¼” wide.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $18. This collection includes a total of 10 wired dies. Main sentiment (4" x 4-3/4"), large flower (3/4"), small flower (3/8"), large tulip (3/8"), small tulip (1/4")
The Inspired series is a collection of sentiment stamps and coordinating dies featuring inspiring words of faith. The Inspired series is perfect for stamping meaningful notes of faith and encouragement to yourself or your loved ones. Use these sentiments in your Bible journaling, the Moments Inked Planner, or on cards, tags, and bookmarks. Many of the sentiments in the Inspired: Savior set are especially fitting for Easter or encouragement cards and projects.
- Inspired: Savior will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Inspired: Savior contains a total of 12 images. The large script “Savior” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 7/8” high. The “beautiful” sentiment measures 1 ¼” wide and 3/8” high. The “wonderful, merciful” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and ¼” high. The “of the world on your side” sentiment measures 2 ¾” wide and ¼” high.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $4. 2-1/8” x 7/8”
We are so excited to introduce stencils to the line-up at Papertrey Ink! Betsy has designed the first batch to be a versatile collection of backgrounds. They are sized to be used horizontally or vertically on an A2 card to give you endless options. Whether you play around with embossing paste, ink blending and sponging, spritzing, you are going to love these new additions.
- Modern Backgrounds stencil collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Modern Backgrounds stencil collection contains a total of 3 stencils. 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" each
We are excited to introduce a new color this month that is just in time for spring projects. Bright Buttercup is a vibrant yellow that fills in our color scheme nicely, falling between Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise. This looks gorgeous when used for daffodils, baby chicks, sunshine and so much more!
Bright Buttercup products will be available for purchase on February 15th in the following options:
- Bright Buttercup 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (12 sheets), $3
- Bright Buttercup 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (24 sheets), $5
- Bright Buttercup 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock (50 sheets), $9
- Bright Buttercup full size ink pad, $5
- Bright Buttercup cube, $2
- Bright Buttercup ink refill, $4
We are also pleased to introduce the new Bright Buttercup + White Basics pattern pack. These include a few basic patterns printed in bright white with Bright Buttercup on our famous white linen textured paper. With a large polka dot, bitty dot, thin stripe and diagonal stripe, you will have all of the basics covered and find yourself using them time and time again!
- Bright Buttercup + White Basics paper packs will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $9.
- Bright Buttercup + White Basics paper packs contains 12 (8-1/2" x 11") sheets, 3 sheets each of 4 designs.
- Printed on our signature white linen paper.
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
In honor of our 9th Anniversary, you are challenged to cut nine 1-1/2” squares from white cardstock, then alter all nine of the squares using a variety of techniques, colors, stamps, etc. Be sure to do something different to each square! Cut lots of extra squares so you can experiment and have fun! If you are running short on ideas you can always go through the Make It Monday archives. Once you have completed them, adhere the nine squares to a 5-1/2” x 5-1/2” square card front and share their masterpiece on our InLinkz list below!
1. Create a new card that features nine 1-1/2" squares, each altered in a different way. Mount them all onto a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" square card base.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. What do you think of today's fun product introductions? How are you liking the new coloring sheets and watercolor sheets we've started releasing? Will you be purchasing the Bright Buttercup collection? Is the Inspired series calling your name? And how about the new stencils? Have you used stencils before? Do you have a favorite product announcement from today's line-up? (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. NINE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.
NINE randomly selected winners will each receive an $90 Papertrey gift certificate to spend however they choose! Thank you for joining us today and best of luck with the contest!