I hope you're in the mood for some fun and whimsy today!
Plaid flowers, a bold alphabet and beautiful script take center stage on the Papertrey Ink playbill today! First, though, our opening act.
That's quite an opener, don't you think? We were so pleased with how much you loved the Block Alphabet lower case that we introduced in November that we decided to expand it. I'm so happy to introduce Block Alphabet Upper Case and Block Alphabet Numbers.
- Both Block Alphabet Upper Case and Block Alphabet Numbers will be available with our January 15th release.
- Block Alphabet Upper Case will retail for $16.
- Block Alphabet Numbers will retail for $10.
- Both sets coordinate with the Block Alphabet Lower Case Die Collection.
- Flower Fusion #12 die collection will be available for sale on January 15th.
- It will retail for $4.
- Flower Fusion #12 includes a total of 7 images (1 plaid flower, 1 solid button, one stitched button outline and 3 sentiments)
Flower Fusion #12 is the twelfth set in a monthly series of sweet floral images, sentiments and coordinating dies. Each set features clean and simple designs and a fresh font combination that you will love mixing and matching. The coordinating dies will make stamping a breeze and give you a perfect flower every time you use it. No more cutting required! There are so many possibilities with this series and if you love flowers as much as a I do, then this will be a must-have for your stamp collection!
- Flower Fusion #12 will be available for sale on January 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- The flower image measures approximately 1" x 1". The stem measures .95 inches wise by 1.5" tall. The flower center measures .50". "I believe in you" measures 1.25" long by .45 " tall. "When the world says give up…" measures approximately 2" x .75".
Candice Aguilar does it again with Script Sentiments, creating a versatile selection of sentiments with a mix of classic, stylish fonts. You will love mixing and matching these basic, go-to phrases with many of the images in your existing stamp collection.
- Script Sentiments will become available on January 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Script Sentiments includes a total of 9 sentiments. The "Believe in yourself" sentiment measures 3" x 7/8". The "just because" sentiment measures 2" x 3/4". The "so proud of you" sentiment measures 1-5/8"x 7/8".
The set includes the following sentiments:
- Believe in yourself
- Welcome little one
- Just because
- With heartfelt thanks
- Wish big
- So proud of you
- Good luck
- You're amazing
- Love you
So now that we have all of the details out of the way, how about some projects?
I die-cut the flowers from white cardstock and stamped them with the coordinating flower image using Hawaiian Shores & New Leaf inks. The centers are finished with Hawaiian Shores & Simply Chartreuse buttons.
I love the little scalloped detail in the leaves of this set. I stamped them onto Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf & Simply Chartreuse cardstocks and cut them out. I stitched the stems with my sewing machine and then adhered the leaves into place.
I cut 2-1/2" wide strips of a rainbow of cardstocks and die-cut them with just the top portion of the new Front & Center #2 die, trimming the top edge along the straight portion of the handle opening.
I layered all of the scallops on top of one another to create a beautiful card front. The cardstocks I used (from top to bottom) are Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Dark chocolate. Ocean Tides and Ripe Avocado.
I added a strip of Smokey Shadow cardstock to the top of the scalloped layers and heat embossed the "You're Amazing" sentiment (from Script Sentiments) with True Black Filigree Embossing Powder. A line of stitching at the bottom of the sentiment strip serves as a finishing touch.
I stamped the fern image from Turning a New Leaf with Ripe Avocado, the plaid flower with Autumn Rose and the button centers with Scarlet Jewel. I also used the dot trio from Flower Fusion #11 to fill in some empty spaces using Dark Chocolate ink.
I used the new Block Alphabet Upper dies as well as the Block Alphabet Numbers for this project. These die collections are wired together, just as the original Block Alphabet dies, and comes with magnetic sheets for storage.
I die-cut the characters from Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay and Summer Sunrise. I adhered them in a line and then added a single line of stitching across the top of all of them.
I hope you have enjoyed all of my creations today. I certainly enjoyed working with these great new sets. All of them definitely have more versatility than initially meets the eye! We would love to hear your initial thoughts on the new products we introduced today. Take a moment to share them with us today and have a chance at winning this amazing prize package!
- Flower Fusion #12 stamp set
- Flower Fusion #12 die
- Script Sentiments stamp set
- Block Alpha Upper Case die collection
- Block Alpha Numbers die collection
- Block Alphabet die collection
- Turning a New Leaf stamp set
- Rickrack border die
You have until 7am EST, Friday January 13th to add your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our January Release Winners page no later than noon the same day. Thanks for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
Lisa Johnson is highlighting more with Flower Fusion # 12 and Script Sentiments.
Melissa Bickford is sharing more with Flower Fusion #12.
Heather Nichols is showcasing Tag-its #12.
Dawn McVey is showcasing her new Celebrations set.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF CARD
- STAMPS: Flower Fusion #12, Script Sentiments (available January 15th) Rosie Posie
- INK: Havaiian Shores, New Leaf, VersaMark, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
- OTHER: Flower Fusion #12 die, Filigree White Embossing Powder, Hawaiian Shores button, Simply Chartreuse button, rustic jute button twine, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 7" x 4-1/4"
YOU"RE AMAZING CARD
- STAMPS: Script Sentiments (available January 15th)
- INK: VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado
- OTHER: Front & Center #2 die, Black Filigree Embossing Powder, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
JUST BECAUSE CARD
- STAMPS: Flower Fusion #12, Script Sentiments (available January 15th) Turning a New Leaf, Flower Fusion #11
- INK: Ripe Avocado, Autumn Rose, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewel
- PAPER: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Autumn Rose
- OTHER: Rickrack die, Scarlet Jewel button, Rustic Jute Button Twine, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
LOVE YOU 4EVER CARD
- STAMPS: Script Sentiments (available January 15th) Stitches & Swirls
- INK: True Black, Fresh Snow
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise
- OTHER: Block Alphabet Upper dies, Block Alphabet Numbers dies, T1 Copic Marker, sewing machine
- FINISHED SIZE: 7" x 4-1/4"