Papertrey Radio

By July 30, 2011General

Just popping in to say that Papertrey Radio #14 will be delayed a week. The next episode will air on Saturday, August 6th at 10:00 AM. We will also be changing to an once a month schedule for new episodes following the next airing. As always, thanks for your interest, participation, and euthusiam in what we hope is a fun addition to Papertrey Ink.

Juanita in Ohio says:

Aaaaaaaawe. TFS.

Sherrie M. says:

Thanks for letting us know! I am loving your podcasts!

Carmen M. says:

Thanks for letting us know! Too bad that is going to be once a month… just a couple of days ago, I was wishing that you would start having it once a week.

Roxann says:

Thanks so much for letting us know. I really enjoy the podcasts! I am so glad that you are keeping them at least once a month. It will be just like the other PTI goodies that we love and look forward to: sneak peaks, countdowns, and blog hops. Everyone is so busy; just thankful that they will continue. Great job, Erin!

Ohhh Snap says:

I really enjoy the podcasts. I need to start downloading them onto my ipod so I can listen while I’m weeding.

Holly saveur says:

So sorry to hear this..was looking so much forward to hear it…and all the excitement from the Fair.
    Too bad its now only once a month..thanks for letting us know.

Kathy H says:

I really like Papertrey Radio and the topics discussed but I love Make it Mondays! Hope that one continues weekly-the tips and tricks are awesome:)

StephH says:

Happy to hear this will be continuing monthly. Erin has done a FANTASTIC job since February 8th when she posted the first PTI podcast. I’ve marveled at her ability to post a podcast every two weeks, being a busy mom and on the design team as well. Thank you Erin for your effort!

Sara G. says:

Thanks for the great podcast! I will look forward to it each month now. It is a great mix with everything else on the blog 🙂