Introducing Simply Chartreuse

By May 12, 2010General

You've already seen a few peeks of this color throughout the week and I thought I would take a few photos showcasing a bit more about Simply Chartreuse!

Simply Chartreuse collection

Six Ribbon styles, buttons, felt, cardstock and ink will all be available on May 15th in this fun new color! As a side note, we wanted to let you know that we have heard loud and clear your thoughts of our pigment ink formulation and we are currently working with our manufacturer to improve it.  In the interim, colored pigment inks will be available for sale in two options.

• Full-size pad + free ink refill: $6
  • Ink Refill + free ink cube: $4

With a complimentary ink refill, we think you will be able to get a long life from your pads.

Simply Chartreuse Comparison
Here is Simply Chartreuse compared to two of our other yellow-greens, Spring Moss & Ripe Avocado.  You can see how fresh and limey the chartreuse is!  Yum!

Button comparison

Ahhh…first the Tiffany blue I wanted…and now the lime. Life is complete – LOL

And so glad you’re working on the inks. I just don’t think the pigment inks work…they’re…just not good and I HATE saying that. The original formula was fantastic…if only all the colors could imprint so well as the darker ones. I don’t envy your predicament!

Emily W. says:

I’m sorry. Please bring back the ink cubes by themselves. I’ve had no issues and $2 at a time is how I afford to buy it.

Gladys says:

Its a bright green! So nice color! Full-size pad + free ink refill: $6 ! Free ink refill? Omg! That’s really is wonderful! Thanks!

Nichole … thanks for keeping your customers first … may you have a very long and successful business life!!

This colour is just GREAT!! I love how it compares to the other greens.

Lisa j says:

Yes yum indeed! I love the new green! Thank you for addressing the ink issue. Now I can complete my set!

LeAnn says:

First, I want you to know how stellar PTI truly is. Your commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched! Oh, and the color is delious!!!

Jeannine says:

love the new color. goes great w/ the hawaiian shores. thanks.

June says:

Oh, I love this green. I’ll have to get everything in this shade. Thanks for the free ink refill. I always get an ink refill anytime I purchase a pad.

Pamela~ says:

Love the new green! Thanks for working on the issues!

Sue Lelli says:

Yummy! Can’t wait!!!

Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited about this green! I think this green will match so many other papers I have!! Can’t wait!

Shelly K says:

AWESOME color!! Great addition!

Terri E. says:

Love the idea of an ink refill. I love the pigment ink, but it does seem to dry out very quickly. I am just glad I am not the only one with that problem. Hopefully you are thinking up a solution for the other pigment ink colors we already have.

It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

calliezant says:

This new color is perfection!

Teresa says:

This color is GORGEOUS!!

Adoree says:

What a yummy green! Love the shades of green that you’ve come up with so far. I can’t wait to see it in person and to get my hands on it.
    Full-size pad + free ink refill-$6! Awesome!
    Papertrey Ink, Customer Service & Customer Satisfaction = #1 on my list!

Jackie says:

Not crazy about it.

Shay says:

I am so excited about this color because I it is just the color I need for Halloween! I have been hoping for Papertrey Ink to come out with this color and you always fulfill all that I can wish for!

Yummy, yummy! I love it! Thanks for including the refill with the pad…I appreciate you trying to get it ‘just right’. No matter what, I’m with you for the long haul!

Jeanne says:

Such a lively and bright green for spring! Great idea to include an ink refill with the new ink pads. These peeks are moving right along. Can hardly wait!

Gina G. says:

I LOVE this green. So beautiful!

Janet says:

I love this colour – a new favourite!!

Wahinelei says:

Nichole I think that is a fabulous offer regarding the inks! Again and again I am impressed with how PTI listens and responds to customer concerns.

Love the new color too! Now I just have to figure out how to spell it correctly, lol!!

C Burke says:

I like all green colors!

Gorgeous new color! LOVE IT!

I love this new green! Green is my absolute favorite color so I use lots of green!

Seriously, I LOVE this new green! I don’t have problems with my pigment ink, but I don’t use them all the time.

I do have a problem with the last color release -Hawaiian Shores, with the ribbons and ink not at all matching the cardstock.

Francie says:

Thank you very much for listening to our comments about the new ink formulation, and for including a free refill with ink pads while your manufacturer works to get the formula right. No worries now about getting an unusable product. Thanks again for being responsive to your customers.

Eileen M says:

ooohhh, purty!

Tanya says:

I love the new color. It is going in my cart right away 🙂 Thanks so much for the free ink refill. PAPERTREY is awesome!!!!!!!

Regina says:

Hi Nichole,
    What a fresh color. And it looks great with some of the other PTI vibrants. Perfect for summer-colored projects.

Your attention to the “ink issue” just emphasizes what a consumer-friendly company PTI is! Thank you!

Kim says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new color!

Cathy Weber says:

I love the new color and your really kind offer of a free refill is super generous. You will never lose your loyal customers with such great service and consideration of your customers. Love the color comparison to put it all in perspective.

What is this color like in comparison to New Leaf??

Courtney says:

Gail B says:

These are wonderful!

Colleen says:

What a perfect new color choice! It fills the gap between spring moss and ripe avocado beautifully!

Judy says:

Again, Nicole, thanks for your diligence in providing your customers with high-quality products. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to the new formulations. I just LOVE the new green!! It’s beautiful & will surely be on my ‘buy’ list for this week.

Sammye Jo says:

I too love the $2 cubes. Perfect for trying out a color before buying the entire pad. I love this color!!!

Taheerah says:

It’s the perfect green Nichole, just what we were missing!

And thank you so much for the free ink refill while you guys are resolving the issues with the formula. So very generous and just another of the many ways you listen to our concerns. Thank you!

Kari Linder says:

This is a gorgeous shade of green! Love how bright and fun it is!!! Those buttons are beautiful! I want them all! 😉

Lori Winters says:

I love green and I love the assortment of greens in this months release…. Go Green!!!

family gal says:

I like the idea of the ink refills with the ink pads. Also, your new hawaii color and this new green color are so springy! Wish this weather would warm up like your new spring colors!

Cathy A. says:

What a luscious color of lime! Pass the Margaritas and salsa please!

Cassandra says:

I love my greens!! And you read my mind, just before I scrolled down to the comparison photo, I wondered where it fitted with the other 2 yellow-greens, perfectly in between. Another thing for the wishlist.

Roxanne says:

The new green is fabulous, but please, please, please add the felt in spring moss at some point….and the ripe avacado too…

That spring moss is heavenly stuff!

Lynne Phelps says:

Is the problem with the new pigment ink just that it dries too quickly on the pad? When stamped, does it stay wet long enough to emboss? I would like to order some – do I just put the inkpad into the cart and I will automatically get the free refill, or do I include the refill and the price of the refill comes off at checkout? I checked the site and so far I don’t see any change.

LindaR says:

Such a yummy green! I can never get enough shades of green. This is a great addition to PTI. I am very pleased at the ink options you have provided. Thank you!

Maryanne Degiorgio says:

What a lovely shade of green but then I think all your colours and the matching ribbon are wonderful

This color is beautiful. Love it!! And a free ink refill….wow!

Nancy Grant says:

Yummy colors!

Elaine says:

greens are a favorite color family for me! Love this!

I’m lovin’ this color!

Laura.K says:

Love this color. So nice.
    I love the new price of the inks. This is just grate. Thanks.

Priya says:

Lovely collection of the greens.

Clare says:

Oh my word, its beautiful!! Have to have it! C x

Joan B says:

I am very impressed by the decision to take another look at the inks. thank you! love the new color.

tina-marie says:

What a beautiful set! I can’t wait to see what’s next!

Jen A says:

MMM..MMM…love the yummy new color!

Patty Chalas says:

I like greeeeennnnn very much!!!

Diane Hov says:

Crazy about it….one of my favorite colors

I LOVE this new color. I also like that you are offering it as ink refills with blank cubes. The cubes are my favorite size for ink pads.

Melissa F. says:

Love the new green. Thanks for offering the free ink refill the new pigment pads do seam to dry out pretty quickly. Hope you can find solution soon.

I love this color! And I’m so glad you all are working on “tweaking” the formulation.

Kelly Schirmer says:

Oh that color is FANTASTIC! Love the idea of selling pads with a re-inker, thanks sooo much for that! I just bought white and cream refills last month for the first time, and I can’t believe the difference!!!!!

Christine says:

All of the new release goodies are awesome. The stamps, paper, dies, etc…wow! Great release and some beautiful ideas to inspire us all!

Donna says:

How very generous! This is just one of the reasons that PTI has become my favorite! Thank you!

Susan W. says:

Gorgeous color!! I love that you listen to your customers!! You guys are amazing!!

FABULOUS COLOR! Lovin it!

Beautiful new color, and thanks for working on the new inks. I’ve found them so frustrating because I love the colors, but just can’t get a clear printing. The Palette inks were my faves!

Amy Dann says:

It’s really a beautiful color! I like it much more now that I see it next to the other greens. I had been ordering 12 packs of paper. I’m going to start upgrading to the 24 packs!

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!! How amazing of you to include a reinker. Three cheers for PTI!!

Thank you for being a stand up company and for really listening to your customers.

Oh and the color is gorgeous, can’t wait to add it to my collection.

Susan Polk says:

What a fun color – I know it will go with lots of the other colors well too!

Kari D says:

Can you ever have enough green? (please do not answer this question, it is rhetorical! of course you can never have enough shades of green!) BUT do I see a trend? Are you going to have three shades of each color hue?

Jennifer Bradley says:

Love the new color – a must have for sure!

Alyssa Clawson says:

So beautiful! I am in love with the new flower from year of flowers and the new color!

Oralia says:

Ooooh! this color is definitely a MUST for me!!!

Melissa Ladd says:

Love this color–so happy it’s limey! What a great deal with the inks, thank you for being so responsive to your customers!!

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting so long for a chartreuse. I am so excited about the new selling price/set as well. thanks for listening to your customers!

Lauren says:

Awesome color!!! And thank you for the complementary refill! That will be a HUGE help for any dryness issues.

Iliana says:

Beautiful stamps, such elegance. Your designs are timeless.

pam reznick says:

The cards you show are always so gorgeous–the colors, design, stamps, etc. But sometimes it is the simplest of things that finish it off that I never think to do–like drawing the lines above and below “thank you” and outlining the card.Thank you for always inspiring me.

Charlotte D says:

Lori Hofferbert (loricabo) says:

LOVE the new color and can’t wait to order the entire color set. Thank you for working on the ink situation. My inks have been fine for the most part, but I do have issues with a couple colors. I appreciate the free ink refill with a pad order. I have to say I love the softer pad of the pigment inks & the end result when these pads are working.

Danielle says:

I love this new green!

Lisa says:

I am loving this new colour!!!!

Rebecca B. says:

I drool over this color. Great. Now I have to buy your buttons in every color. The walmart buttons just don’t measure up and I’m sick of having inferior buttons for my projects!!!!

Anne-Marie Tribbett says:

Love the new color and love Lily of the Valley and all the new sentiments. Wonderful new stamping additions. And your cards are beautiful creations as always Nichole!

Love the new green! I am glad to see you are trying to make everything right. That is a very important part of a buisness. I see alot of new goodies that I already have on my long list for this month. 🙂

Nanette says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Chartreuse color… can’t wait to get my hands on the felt and buttons.

Kayla T. says:

Love the new green!

peggysue says:

Just the color green we need! Yay!

keva brown says:

What a beautiful color! I’ve got to have it – of course!

Free inker??? Really that is so awesome! Hopefully it will solve all those pesky ink issues.

Sally says:

One of my favorite colors! Love it.

April Z says:

I love that color! How awesome of you guys to send a refill with the ink pad!!

Bee says:

Love this nice warm green! 😀 And glad you are working on the inks. 🙂

Kathy Smith says:

I absolutely LOVE this color! I have several pieces of clothing that are this shade. PTI is such an awesome company! What other company would make this offer with the inks. Girl, you rock!

Lani Rhodes says:

this is my favorite kind of green. love it! love it!

Cherrie Marsh says:

Love the Lily of the Valley flower. You did a beautiful job showcasing it’s possiblities.

Could you also please address the pigment ink situation whereby I already purchased the refills and cubes for all the pigment inks and now this offer/remedy is in place. Will you be offering any reimbursement or maybe store credit for those in my situation? Thank you for doing such a great job to come up with solutions when the product doesn’t work out quite as planned. You and the team have done an amazing job thus far!

Connie Fisher says:

I absolutely love the new Chartreuse! I am currently redoing our patio in Hawaiian Shores and Chartreuse to remind me of our tropical vacation where the umbrellas were Chartreuse and the chair pads were Hawaiian Shores. The colors make me sooooo happy!

Thank you for offering a free refill with the ink pads–since I am still waiting for the manufacturer to replace two of my colors, this will do away with that wait.

Natalie says:

LOVE the new color!!!!! can’t wait to get it all!!

Leslie says:

I so love this color! Grenn is always my favorite in any shade!

tchrtiff says:

Love the new color!

Katie Skiff says:

Swooon… I love me some green and this is perfect!!

Michele says:

GREAT new color; can’t wait to get my hands on it!!!

Thanks for keeping your customers first Nichole – one of the reason’s PTI is so loved!!

Awesome new color! I need to get my hands on some of this!

marla H. says:

Love these green colors!!

Gorgeous!! Love it!!

elana k says:

I have been asking and hoping for this green for a long time and it is finally here!! You guys always come through for your customers-from color requests to inky issues (love that you are offering the refill with the pad!)- and the customer service you provide really makes you shine. Thank you thank you!!

Gorgeous color! I love how you are rounding out our collections! 🙂

Banu H says:

The Color is gorgeous. but I am not too crazy about the new ink pads. I am having lots of trouble getting a good imprint. Despite following your instructions on the video. So would love to have the new colors in the old format ink.

Sandy Kay says:

This green is just beautiful! Although I have yet to try the new ink formulations (except for snow and vintage cream, which I love!), I think I want to try this one in the cube to see how I like it. It’s just too pretty to pass up! I am wondering, too, how this color compares to New Leaf.

Juanita in Ohio says:

I LOVE green, any green, and your chartreuse will be cherished right next to my other beloved greens, LOL. TFS.

Jill A. says:

I love all shades of green–this will be a great addition to my collection.

I can’t wait to see all the pretty green felt leaves that the gals will be making with this gorgeous color!

Wendy says:

HOORAY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this green! Did I say I that I love this green?? Thank you thank you thank you!!

Dee in N.H. says:

Love the color! Deeelishh!

Lynne in NI says:

Oooh, what a beautiful colour – definately my fave!

Helen F. says:

These greens are stunning! Love the ribbon and matching buttons and ink and felt whoo hooooo!

Debbie says:

what a great new color! Can’t wait to try it out!

Brianna B says:

Love this!!!

Sonia Holland says:

I adore this colour….fresh and limey, it will complete my colour family. Thanks for the addition of the ink refill. I am looking forward to mixing this green with other colours 🙂
    Great release…

LindaM says:

Love the green–it goes with so many of the newer bright colors. And thank you for the free refill–I thought I was the only one noticing the short dry-out time. Your attention to quality products is unsurpassed!

Hlee says:

I can’t find this cardstock on the website.

Oooooh another shade of my ALL TIME favourite colour! I can’t fault it!
    Y’know what I think would be a fab future colour – I really nice grey. Not smokey shadow – much lighter. I love to use grey as an accent colour ;D
    Loving your new ink formulation too – covers my stamps like a dream!
    Keep up the good work!