With all this talk about spring, shamrocks and St. Patrick's Day, I thought it was the perfect time for a fun guessing game so you can see how LUCKY you can get!
Your final and last challenge today is to guess how many inches of ribbon we fit into this jar! For you mathematicians out there, there are three types of ribbon inside; Ripe Avocado Swiss Dot, Spring Moss Swiss Dot and Ripe Avocado Grosgrain.
Post your answer in the comments section along with what you think of today's new stamp additions, Take Three: Spring and Luck of the Irish. We can't WAIT to hear from you!
- Take Three: Spring stamp set
- Luck of the Irish stamp set
- entire New Leaf Color Collection(buttons, ink, cardstock, ribbon)
- entire Ripe Avocado Color Collection(buttons, ink, cardstock, ribbon)
- entire Spring Moss Color Collection(buttons, ink, cardstock, ribbon)
1. This contest ends at 11:30pm EST, TODAY, Sunday, February 14th.
2. One winner will be randomly selected from the CORRECT answers submitted in the comments section. In the event that there are no correct answers, we will elect from those that are closest to the actual count.
3. Only one entry per person please. The winner will be announced by midnight tonight on our February Release Winners page.
Good luck and have fun!