So, are you enjoying the little world tour we are hosting? I've really, REALLY enjoyed exploring the different cultures and finding images that exhibit their individual traits & traditions. So inspiring & enlightening! Next stop, India!
India is one of those places that I've always wanted to travel to. The food is supposed to be amazing along with the overall beauty of the people, the traditional dress and architecture. One thing that is prominent everywhere is jewels, rhinestones & gold. Your challenge is to embrace this culture and incorporate rhinestones, sequins & jewels in a fun & artistic way. Stumped for
ideas? Google "India" or "Indian Traditional Dress" for thousands of inspiration
The Fine Print:
- You have until 7am EST, Tuesday, October 6th to participate in this challenge.
- To be included in the contest, you must post a link within the Mister Linky box below by the designated date.
- The link must lead to a project that follows the guidelines for
this challenge. The link can go to your blog, online gallery (such as
2Peas, Splitcoaststampers, PhotoBucket, Flickr) or any other online
presence that you like to utilize.
- Only one entry is permitted per person, per challenge.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen on Tuesday, October 6th before noon EST. All WCMD Challenge winners will be posted on our WCMD Winners Page at that time, which can be found HERE.