More October Release Inspiration!

By October 16, 2009General

Ananbelle

Our Distinguished Guest Designer, Anabelle O'Malley has been busy over at her blog this week!  She has been posting projects using the new October release products everyday for the last three days.  If you haven't taken a peek recently and want more inspiration for the new stamps you have coming your way, be sure to check her out!

Alyssa B says:

I LOVE Anabelle, what a great choice she has been for guest designer

Melissa says:

Oh my…this is absolutely adorable Anabelle…so warm and cozy.
    Melis

Diane H says:

Oh, this is so exciting for me, I just purchased 6 of these tins to cover and put a few cookies in for Christmas….a great inspiring project!!! I am ordering this weekend, but am still struggling with my choices…I want them all…wish I could get hubby to shop online for Christmas!

Kari D says:

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate the connection you make to such amazing artists. From your DT to the distiguished guest designers each offer incredible inspiration with their creativity, artistry, and ability to describe/share their techniques! THANK YOU for continued opportunity to be impressed, amazed, and inspired. Happy Saturday!

Sue Lelli says:

It is so helpful to see the stamp sets used by fresh new faces! You will surely sell a lot more of this set after everyone “sees” the possibilities! Annabelle created such a simple yet truly beautiful card and tin with this snowflake stamp! So exciting!

Deebi27 says:

I am head over hills over these stamp sets from Papertrey Inks. This altered art container is great for little trinkets for the holidays! Great work Nicole!!!

melina says:

gorgeous inspiration

namaste
    Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
    ~my blog
    Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Colleen says:

Thank you for posting the template! I just ordered the notepads & the stamp set and will be making these. The template will make it go even quicker. Thanks so much for the BEAUTIFUL samples you provide for all of your stamps. I sit here in awe looking at all the projects.

Mary-Jane says:

unable to access FAQ on your blog – was trying to get the info on different scallops nesties to share with someone – screen comes up blank when I click on FAQ – tried several times from bookmarks and from you blog
    Mary-Jane

Steph says:

Love her style & what she’s done with your amazing products!

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.