May Quick Picks

By May 14, 2009General

—>I Want it All!
This gives you the ability order everything that is new with our May release with the touch of a button.
Price: $181 (qualifies for FREE US shipping!  $10 International shipping discount)

This package includes all of the following:

A total of seven stamp sets…
Bird Watching
Bird Watching Additions
Let Freedom Ring
A Day at the Beach
Star Prints
Fancy Flourishes
Background Basics: Text Style

Vintage Touch Collection
  24 sheets of 8.5 x 11 Rustic Cream cardstock

24 sheets of 8.5 x 11 Rustic White cardstock
  1 Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo inking system (Chamomile & Chai)
  1 bag Vintage Rustic Wood Buttons
  20 yrds. Rustic Jute Button Twine
  20 yrds. Rustic Cream Button Twine

2008 Bitty Star Basics Patterned Paper Collection

8″ x 8″ paper pad, containing 45 sheets per package (3 sheets of each color)

—>May Stamp Collection:
This gives you the ability order all of the May stamp releases with the touch of a button.
Price: $141 (qualifies for FREE US shipping!
$10 International shipping discount)

This collection includes a total of seven stamp sets…
Bird Watching ($24)
Bird Watching Additions ($15)
Let Freedom Ring ($15)
A Day at the Beach ($24)
Star Prints ($24)
Fancy Flourishes ($24)
Background Basics: Text Style
($15)

—>Vintage Touch Collection:
This gives you the ability order everything within the Vintage Touch Collection with the touch of a button.
Price: $30

Vintage Touch Collection

24 sheets of 8.5 x 11 Rustic Cream cardstock

24 sheets of 8.5 x 11 Rustic White cardstock
  1 – Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo inking system (Chamomile & Chai)
  1 bag Vintage Rustic Wood Buttons
  20 yrds. Rustic Jute Button Twine
  20 yrds. Rustic Cream Button Twine

—>2008 Bitty Star Basics Patterned Paper Collection:
8″ x 8″ paper pad, containing 45 sheets per package (3 sheets of each color)
Price: $10

—>What’s New:
All new May Timeless Templates from Lauren Meader.

Ready, Set, Wrap: Price: $5
Let’s Do Lunch: Price: $5

Scor-bug
Price: $7

Fiskars X-Large Twinkle, Twinkle Star Squeeze Punch
(coordinates with Star Prints stamp set)
Price: $16

Hodge Podge 8×8 patterned paper sampler
Price: $15

Paper Basics: Rustic Cream (8.5 x 11) cardstock
12 sheets    Price: $3
24 sheets    Price: $5
50 sheets    Price: $9

Paper Basics: Rustic White (8.5 x 11) cardstock
12 sheets    Price: $3
24 sheets    Price: $5
50 sheets    Price: $9

Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo inking system (Chamomile & Chai)
Price: $5

Rustic Button Twine (available in Jute or Cream)
wooden spool containing 20 yards
Price: $5

Vintage Buttons (available in Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Rustic Wood)
Price: $5

Rita says:

It looks like May just might be my favorite time of year! This is an amazing and breath-taking collection. I can’t wait to fill my cart and wait for the goodness to arrive on my doorstep! Thank you!

gina says:

lots of fun stuff here!

Barbara says:

The PTI Ladies have done it again! You have thought of everything! Beautiful stamps, paper, buttons and twine, and the unique Tea Dye Duo…amazing. This must be Christmas… only it’s May! Thank you!

jenn says:

Wow!!! I simply can’t wait to order! 🙂

I am feeling overwhelmed at all you have to offer this month.

Every month seems to get more amazing. I have a 6 am flight tomorrow morning so I’ll miss the party, but I’m hoping to order before I leave the house!

Mona says:

You and your team are amazing! Each month you convince me I “need” your new releases. It’s my favorite time of each month.

Jeanne says:

I totally agree that each month keeps getting better and better. WOW! Only creative minds can develop such projects, products and momentum! I love this time of month! Hooray!!!!!!

Cele Schaffer says:

This has to be the best set of releases ever offered! Cele

Cynde says:

You all just keep getting better. Such a talented group of women!! Unfortunately our income has been cut in half right now. I’ll have to try to catch up later…
    Keep up the beautiful new designs, I love the Papertrey Inc release party!

Kaye says:

This is the FIRST time that I’m considering the “I want it all” package. Each month it’s getting harder and harder to choose between the sets. Thank you Papertrey Ink for your gorgeous card making supplies.

Heidi S says:

I can not wait for the Vintage Touch Collection! It’s going to be so hard picking from the sets this month. Nice Work!

Lorraine (Australia) says:

It just amazes me – each month is just wonderful, new and desirable. Where is that Cr Card?

Carolyn says:

Love Papertrey products. The new flourish stamps are amazing and I can’t wait to try the new Vintage Touch inks.

Alison says:

Just when I think I have bought everything I could possibly need/want, you come out with more terrific items that just beg me to order! I can’t wait to try them all!

Kay P says:

This is the best month for releases yet. Everything is wonderful.

chris says:

Isn’t there a commercial that says “I WANT IT ALL”

julie coit says:

great stamps great product and yes we ALL want it ALL!

Debbie A. Olson says:

It is going to be so hard to stay in my budget this month. So many great things to choose from.

Julie Kaehler says:

I am going to absolutely love the flourishes set and I am very excited about the rustic button twine. As a mother of 3 boys it’s more difficult to make masculine cards, there is just not as much product out there as there is for girl cards.

BarbW says:

There is SO much goodness here! Where is a girl to start? I really do, ‘want it all’!

Pam D says:

hhmmmm…..the vintage touch package is on my list. LOVE the buttons and twine.

Chris B says:

I’m going to be challenged to remember to order all the extras I want this month – (besides the obvious stamp sets) – great buttons, paper, ink – yes, we want it all!

LindaM says:

Am seeing some cute things! Christmas, hmmm..I think i’d like to see some non-traditional colors, maybe a grey and gold combination pattern and matching inks and ribbons.