Introducing May’s Vintage Buttons

Lemon-tart-buttons
Spring-moss-buttons
Berry-Sorbet-buttons
I knew a few of you may be wondering how the berry sorbet buttons differ from some of the others we have released previously, so I have provided a side by side photo comparison that you should find helpful.

Button comparison

I am a sucker for buttons and can’t wait to get these ones up there with the rest of ’em!

YESSSS! Love the colors you picked and I specifically had yellow on my wish list for this month! Made my day in fine button fashion 🙂

I sooo LOVE the Lemon Tart buttons and they are a must have! I am Really grateful for the button color comparison, showing us that there really is a distinct difference in the colors of buttons. BUT WAIT!!! You have Raspberry Fizz listed and it Does look like Fizz ribbon, but I didn’t think you had released buttons in that color yet. I have Hibiscus Burst’s buttons….was that what it was intended to be? Or are Raspberry Fizz buttons a surprise?!

Just a curious gal who loves the Fizz!! :>

Karen,
    Sorry about my mistake! I have the samples of the Raspberry Fizz buttons in my stash already and I forgot that they hadn’t been released yet when I decided to pull some different colors to do a comparison! I took a new photo with Hibiscus Burst! But rest assured, fizz buttons will be here soon and they are gorgeous!!!

🙂 Nichole

Roxanne says:

Wow, my jaw literally dropped seeing the buttons – I MUST HAVE THEM ALLLLLLLLL!!! The spring moss is amazing!!! I have to see the plum pudding ones soon! And Pure Poppy would be good also….I literally anticipate these each month to see which colors you will be releasing. But even despite my anticipation seeing the results is better than I imagined! The next big question…will there be a new color this month….Orange perhaps?

ElizabethB says:

One word: LUSCIOUS!!!! My next order will be all buttons. 🙂

oooh those lemon tart buttons are YUMMMM!!!

Rita says:

No question…must have the buttons! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Nichole—-stunning! Lemon Tart is still one of my all time FAV colors and the buttons have me freaking out with excitement!!!!!!!

That’s okay, Nichole! I am still in LOVE with the Lemon Tart and Rustic Wood buttons (well, truth be told, I would love all of them….but have to prioritize the wish list! :>) and look forward to each release and all the wonderful sneaks and projects by all on your DT! :>

Katie says:

Nichole…these buttons are FABULOUS! I can’t wait for the Raspberry Fizz though. 😉 I am loving how pretty my little jars of buttons look all lined up on a shelf. If my kids weren’t so young, I’d be getting a part time job to support my PTI addiction!

Shelly Kettell says:

Wow! Yummy yummy buttons!!

Yeah!!! I have been patiently waiting for Lemon buttons. I am soooo happy they are here!!

Tamara says:

Mmmm Lemon Tart buttons!

Taheerah says:

These are just so fresh and exciting, really make you feel like Summer is here! Loving all of these new releases so much – want, want, want!

Babies- Beth says:

Oh my goodness, Nichole, you certainly know what I like! Can’t wait to make the baby card! In fact, I may make it today using a different image in a circle, lol, like all of the tiny images from Bitty Baby Blessings!

Edna says:

Thanks for the comparison samples, they will be really helpful when making decisions… it is great to see more buttons on the market!!

Terri E. says:

And I thought this was going to be a “light” month LOL!

It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

Erika Hyde says:

I love all of the button releases! I’ve been hoarding all of the colors thus far and I’m in love with them!
    Lisa’s set is looking so versatile with all of these samples! I really love the plaid looks you created with those and the baby card is so adorable!!

Peggy Taylor says:

Always enjoy seeing the wonderful samples for your upcoming release. The buttons – all of them – are great! Like the twine too!

Mary Duffek says:

I love, love, love, love PTI buttons….I can’t seem to get enough and you are releasing one of my many fav. PTI colors….lemon tart!!! Whoo hoo!

Paula Laird says:

Wow, that last picture really does say it all! Every color is a must have! I’m super excited about the lemon tart buttons! That is the happiest yellow I have ever seen.

Stephanie says:

Those are the most DELICIOUS buttons ever! The Berry Sorbet……….forget it!!! 😉 Y U M M Y Y U M M Y Y U M M Y!

Abby V says:

Colors are so yummy looking and perfect for the summery-type weather Florida is having! Definitely going to get some of the new papers this time around and BUTTONS! LOL

Lemon tart buttons – FINALLY! I love this soft creamy yellow!

~Meredith

April Z says:

I’m so glad PTI started offering buttons – the colors are amazing! I want to get them all and put them in clear jars for decoration.

Oooh, Lemon Tart buttons! I think I just drooled on my keyboard a little.
    Those are beautiful (and a must have).

Shay says:

I in love with all your buttons and I am always excited to see which of the classic Papertrey Ink colors you are going to introduced next. These are beautiful!

Nancy L. says:

Love them!

Helen F. says:

Nicole, these buttons and ribbons are TO DIE FOR!!! Gorgeous, yummy colors!

Kristy says:

Oooo, so pretty! Spring and summer, here we come!

BethieJ says:

OHHHH I didnt even see this posting til just now! I got so excited and didnt go far enough.. LOL! I LOVE the new buttons.. the paper, the twine.. oh my… so cant wait for the 15th!!!!

Christi says:

Woohoo!!! These are fantastic!!

Jackie W. says:

You are going to sell out of those buttons! So yummy!

Pat S. says:

Well…now that I’ve seen all 3 colors of “melon” side by side, there is no way to decide between them…I must have all three 🙂

Stampin Pam says:

Yippeeeee SKippeeeee – MORE buttons – OOOOOOh AHHHHHHH – love the lemon but the others are wonderful too – have to have the whole collection ya know!