DMC/PTI Color Coordinates

By May 31, 2009General

Here are the DMC floss colors that I selected to coordinate with my Papertrey colors.

• Pure Poppy: DMC 321
  • Hibiscus Burst: DMC 3806
  • Raspberry Fizz: DMC 3804
  • Lavender Moon: DMC 3727
  • Plum Pudding: DMC 3041
  • Dark Chocolate: DMC 938
  • True Black: DMC 310

I have seen several lists floating around the web which may conflict
with some of my choices, but this is the list I came up with based on
the selection available at my local store.

BarbW says:

I just love you for putting this together for us! I can not tell you how pleased I am. You are class, class, class all the way!

Thank you so very much.

Barb

gina says:

thankyou so much!!

CherylQuilts at SCS says:

Nichole, thank you for putting together this list! I am a long-time cross-stitcher and have nearly all the colors of floss. Now I’m thinking that I need more of these colors to make the wonderful flowers you showed us in today’s Papertrey News. I’ve been making my own flowers but want to try this pattern topo. I love it…you are always so clever, creative…and sharing!! It’s one of the many reasons that I LOVE PTI!

Peggy Sue says:

You are so gracious sharing all the great information. I really appreciate it. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Tanya says:

Thank you so much for this list!!! I know I have a few of these, but I will ge going to get the rest at some point today, LOL!!!!

Julie Rae says:

Never in a million years would I have thought of embroidery floss! What a great tip. Thank you SO MUCH! Just one more reason to tune in to PTI everyday. You just never know what wonderful info will be waiting for you.

Margaret Peltier says:

thanks you so much for the Comparison list and the pattern – this is exactly what I have been looking for for a project I have put together with one of Lauren’s templates for an upcoming stamp camp!!!

Tanya says:

Hello Nichole, I saw that Aqua Mist was not on the list when I went to Michaels. I found that #3811 is the one that I have found to match as closely as possible to it. Thanks so much for the list, it was a HUGE help 🙂

Abi says:

Thanks so much. I had been looking for a tutuorial since I saw them appearing on cards. You are so generous to have shared and I am now cotcheting for the first time!
    Thanks so much

HI Miss Nicole:
    Did you happen to update yet the DMC Floss color for “Scarlet Jewel”? I have been advidly creating the flower made with the floss. I never get into the car without my floss bag and No:2 needle. Thank you Thnak you for sharing it is the best.

Vaniamay

Jeanne says:

Is what you used just regular embroidery floss you use to do counted cross-stitch? Thanks so much for the directions. Jeanne

Alicia says:

Is there an updated list with all the colors?