Sneak Peek #4

By April 7, 2009General

I spy with my little eye, a new background set from none other than Lisa Johnson!

Jen Caputo says:

LOOOVE the background sets you all are doing lately! This looks so fab!

nina says:

Oh no! When I finally get around to placing an order after the Can buck goes up, I’m going to have more background sets on my wishlist than I know what to do with! They’re all so wonderful and I’m sure this one will be the same…!

Jane says:

Okay, I’m not good at sneak peeks or surprises…….I need to see it all NOW!!!! man my wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer!

Mary says:

Ohhhh……Love it!! I am with the PP, just show it all to me now!! LOL

Kelly Schirmer says:

YAY! Backgrounds have got to be my fave type of sets, and I can’t get enough of the PTI ones so far…can’t wait to see Lisa’s set!!

Denean says:

Now that is seriously cute!

Now this is a set I can get into!

Oralia says:

Wow – what a great design! I just can’t WAIT to see the rest of it! =)

Mary says:

Great… After I resisted days 1, 2, & 3 – you pulled me in at day 4 🙂 Can’t wait to order and play….I especially can’t wait to see what new colors of buttons will be added to my collection 😉

Monique says:

Awesome looking border set. Looks like some great stuff is coming out!

April Z says:

This looks like something I’ll be very interested in!

Joy S says:

I have literally ONE minute to check email/computer things before heading out and this is where I came. 🙂 Thanks for putting a smile on my face before a long day.

Helen F. says:

Ohhh, pretty! Lisa has such a flair for beautiful and versatile stamps, looking forward to seeing this set.

Lee Anne says:

I’m very nervous for my credit card statement this month. It looks like an “I Want It All” kind of month for me.

Kris says:

I’m not sure if I like the sneak peeks. They just make me want more! But I guess that was the evil plan all along. 🙂

Sharron Gregory says:

Such an interesting design. Look forward to seeing more! I have really appreciated all the background sets–they have been fantastic!

Judy Carter says:

I don’t know how you girls do it. Every time I visit this site I am amazed at the awesome creations I see. Keep it up, girls, you are a daily inspiration for us stampaholics!

Crystal Bishop says:

How wonderful… I love the teapot. I am amazed at all the projects created. I look at the stamp set and wonder what could be done. My hats off to you all. I look forward to my creative teapots. I am stoked that you guys are adding copic markers. I am so ready to dive in.