Celebrating another year…

By January 20, 2009General

2nd-anniversary-logo
It's hard to believe but Papertrey will officially be two-years old on February 15th!  And if any of you have a good memory, this time last year was VERY exciting around these parts!  And we promise that this year will be even better!  So won't you join us in the festivities this month?
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

-BIG announcements about exciting changes & NEW products EVERYDAY for 14 days (February 1st-14th)!

-SIX (rather than the traditional five) big countdown project presentations (9th-14th)

-challenges to keep you stamping your heart out!

-super fun blog games like you've never seen before!

-nearly $3,500 in prizes & giveaways!

And it all begins February 1st!  That's only about 10 days away!  Between now and then I'll be giving you little bitty hints each day about what kinds of things we have cooked up for you!  So until then, get plenty of rest, because you will want to party hard with Papertrey as we celebrate the conclusion of our second year!

Signature

Terri E. says:

woohoo! I can’t wait.

It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

oh wow!!! What exciting times.

Is ‘cooked’ a clue? 😉

Susy says:

Wow, happy birthday PTI for the 15th. Nichole, your baby turns 2 the same day my baby (youngest son) turns 10.
    enjoy the party…

Sophie says:

wow I can’t wait !

it’s so exciting time !
    happy birthday !!!!!!

Lisa Dickinson says:

Will I ever be able to sell PTI as a demonstrator?

Joan B says:

congrats on your anniversary!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another anniversary party – soooooooooooo exciting; can’t wait!!

Kim Getchel says:

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. I can’t wait till the party gets started on the 1st!!

Judy S says:

What a great company! Can’t wait!

Woohoo! I can’t wait for all the fun!!

Ruth says:

oooooo! Can’t wait to party Nichole :o)

Monica says:

Oh Yeah! I ca’nt wait!! This is going to be soo much FUN!

Angy Hughes says:

I love this company. I was an SU! demo but I love these products so much more! Thanks for all the wonderful stamp sets, great colors, super ink, accessories and GREAT IDEAS! I can’t wait to get my Jan 15th order and start gearing up for Volume III. WOOHOO!!!!!

Julia Aston says:

Oh my goodness! how exciting this all sounds! can’t wait for Feb!!!

Victoria says:

I am so happy for the whole PTI team, I think you have worked so hard and really kept such a high standard of customer service and integrity, you should all be very proud of your accomplishments!

You make a lot of people very happy every month!
    I am so excited to see all the wonderful new things you have planned and hope to be inspired to create more this year!

I am happy to say I am one of your many volunteer “PR” associates. I sing your praises constantly and have a hard time liking any nonPTI stamps!

Happy Birthday PTI!
    Victoria Hassink

Donelda says:

Oh my, Nichole, that sounds like it is going to be so much fun!! I can hardly wait!!

Natasha says:

It sounds really good!. Today is my Birthday and in February is my Anniversary so now I know what I am going to ask for as my presents…. well I guess I will have to wait for the Celebration to start to really know what I am going to ask for as my presents…;)

Granna on the Go says:

You are a master of Marketing! I am so excited again this year and this will have me busy checking about 50 times each day!!!!!! I love Papertrey! Love the quality, creativity and terrific customer service. I am eager for February 1 to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn says:

How fabulous!! Congratulations!

Wendy says:

WOW! Can’t wait to see what you all have planned! I’ll be checking every day!

Tracey C. says:

Yippee 🙂 I can hardly believe it’s been two years already, but HOW wonderful. You have an AMAZING business sense, and it is easy to see why you and your company are so successful. Best wishes on the upcoming anniversary – and for many more successful years ahead!

Melissa says:

I can’t wait- sounds like fun! Congratulations on building such a wonderful company!
    Melissa

Jenny says:

Right in time for my anniversay and valentine’s day which are just days apart. I {heart} papertrey ink. 🙂

Ally V. says:

Sounds exciting, I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us, lol!!

Mary K says:

I’m getting all giddy just thinking about it. I still remember how exciting last year’s anniversary party was and I was new to PTI then. I can’t wait to see what this year holds.

Kacey says:

YIPPEE!!! I can’t wait to see the challenges, that’s a great idea! Last year was crazy, so I can’t imagine what you all have cooked up for this celebration! Happy Two Years!

Sheryl C says:

What a great accomplishment! I absolutely love your product! They are of such great quality! Keep it up!!!

Sandy says:

Such a wonderful accomplishment for you AND the PTI team. So much to be proud of, too. Whatever you have been doing is working so well that I can not imagine things getting any better than this. Great job, and good luck for the future.
    Happy Anniversary!

Heather J. says:

Nichole,

I’m so excited!!! I’ve been purchasing PTI since inception and love it! I’m looking forward to celebrating PTI style in a few days!!! Thanks for the continued inspiration. Heather J.

Congratulations Nicole! This must be a dream come true for you. Happy Anniversary Paper Trey!

Alex says:

Hi Nichole,

I’m a blogger from the United Kingdom, but I know of your work from Lauren Meader’s blog link.

Just wanted to message you to say that I’ve been awarded with a Blog Award today from Jo and that I needed to nominate ten other blogs that inspire me, one of which is yours. I just love your work!

Please click on my name to pop over to my blog to give it a read and to pick up an award I have for you!

Bye for now,

Danny says:

Congratulations on the upcoming 2 year anniversary. I am one of your #1 fans and sing your praises to all who will listen. All of you at Papertrey should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished in two years with hard work, determination, and a lot of heart. Your products are exceptional and I am never disappointed with an order. Your attention to detail, customer service, and affordability make me come back for more and more and more. I also love that there are blogs where a visual person like myself can see how you use your products. They inspire me and make my day. A million thanks:-)

nina says:

Ugh, I have to wait another 10 days?! I’m really looking forward to it – I wasn’t in on the whole online stamping/scrapping scene for the last anniversary but it sounds like it’s going to be a ton of fun! Looking forward to placing my first PTI order soon (compiling a list, and dropping a lot of other items so that I can spend more on PTI!). Happy upcoming anniversary!

trina says:

YEA!!! Can’t wait to see the new products..

Kristy says:

First of all, congrats on your 2 year anniversary! I’m so anxious to see all the new stuff that is to come. I’m sure it’ll be absolutely amazing!

Kriss says:

Ok Girls, who votes to move the calendar ahead to February 1st?!!!! I can’t wait Nichole! I can’t imagine what you have in store for all of us!

Helen says:

Say WHAT? Two years since the PTI team has started up? Your continuous hard work at keeping such high integrity in this wonderful Product Line has certainly paid off. Congratulations to you all ~ you must be so very proud of your achievements!

Sooo looking forward to February One :^)

ValerieC says:

Happy Birthday Papertrey Ink, I’m so glad I found you! I’m so excited for the festivities!

Steph says:

Ooh can’t wait!!

awesome – can’t wait to hear more!
    Is there a way to see if we will earn the free set for this year? I have so many sets I can’t distinguish what was bought in the first year and what was bought in the second year.

Becs Attwood says:

Hey – that’s my birthday too! I’m a bit older than PTI though! Looking forward to celebrating with you.

Sarah says:

I am an avid reader of your blog and often visit the papertrey site to see whats new, but I live in the UK and postage and import duties make it impossible for most of us here to buy from you! Do you have any plans for a UK stockist / franchise so we can get our ‘crafty’ hands on your stamping goodies? 🙂
    Sarah

Sheri Danielson says:

Has it already been 2 years? I remember scurring to buy all of my required sets for the free set last year. This year I have them all ahead of time so you know where my money goes! Great stamps and I am looking forward to many more years of buying your great products. Happy Birthday PTI!!!

Sarah says:

YAY!!!
    Wow Nichole… you sure know how to get a crowd pumped up!

I’m too excited to see what’s coming!

TFS!

Susan says:

congratulations on your anniversary. You and your very talented team continue to knock my socks off. Keep up the good work.

Jana says:

Wow! Two years! I am so happy for your success!

Wendy Brewer says:

I just wanted to tell you that you have a great site and you have AMAZING artwork!!

PAT(mspfd) says:

Congratulations on all you have accomplished! I remember when I bought your very first set. Your creativity is amazing and just gets better and better! Can’t wait for the fun to begin!!

Jessica V says:

How exciting!! Whats cool is i get to look forward to this and my wedding anniversary, which is literally on February 15!! 6 years married!!! Cant wait!!

colleen says:

I love all the stamps that you have created.I recently just found out about you guys. Where have I been?? I don’t have any of your stamps but look forward to buying them soon!

Congratulations Nichole! How exciting!! I’ll be visiting daily – make that hourly!! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

JudiBlue says:

Hmmmm, too many “animals” mentioned to suit me. I’m not into rabbits, kitties, whatever else was mentioned in the video.
    Whew, if that is the case, I won’t be “forced” to buy anything this monthy! lol
    Judi

Jen says:

Ooooo… kits? COOL!!!

Jill Haddad says:

Nichole – I love your blog, your ribbon pins, your scraproom. Only one problem – I don’t see a subscription link. how do I subscribe???

Gay Ferland says:

Woo Hoo! New products and a 2 year anniversary!!! Congratulations!

Wendy says:

Happy Anniversary! Maybe a Thank you set.

Szunyo says:

Happy Birthday! :))

Nancy says:

Hi!I have a question for you … because I have some difficulty to be able to write on the site of papertrey ink. I would like to know how much it cost (shipping in canada)for the Polka dot basics stamp. Thank you very much.
    Nancy

susanne says:

congrats to 2 years- i jst stumbled across you site but i love the ideas here- won’t be long until i place an order!! Oh & that onsie- how cute is that????

patti moffett says:

can’t be just 2 years…I don’t remember a time without Papertrey!!! Always inspiring, always innovative, always part of my day
    blessings
    patti

leslie Deering says:

This is so cool I cannot wait even Superbowl cannot compare!!!! Leslie

Alyssa says:

You should really consider Julie Cameron for your design team! have you seen here work? It’s fabulous!!!Go check it out. She uses PTI stamps all the time so its not really all that much of a stretch.

C Burke says:

I can’t wait to see the new products and changes!