Ocean_tides
Ocean_tides_color_comparison

Mary Cedarstrom says:

Could you compare the Ocean Tides to Baja Breeze in stead of Bukaroo Blue? Buckaroo is no longer available.

Nichole says:

Mary,
    I’m afraid I do not own any Baja Breeze. You’ll probably just need to make your own judgment call based on the other colors I offered up for you this evening. Sorry to disappoint you.

~Nichole

Sibilance7 says:

Oh, these colors are absolutely gorgeous! I can’t wait to get my hands on them! And that really DOES look like a ripe avocado!

C Burke says:

I can see myself using both of these beautiful colors often. The Avocado will be perfect for Christmas projects. To me, green is a great neutral which goes with just about any other color.

Oh Nichole! My heart is going pitter patter. Now how am I going to sleep tonight?!!

Sibilance7 says:

To answer the person’s question above, it looks like Ocean Tides would be much greener than Baja Breeze. Hopefully someone on the forums will post a picture after they receive the new colors!

Lilian says:

Lovely new colors! I love them! Of course, the next line is “I must have them!” Will be in trouble again this month 🙂 I love your ribbons too… I just wish I was ribbon savvy KWIM?

Val S says:

The new colours are wonderful! I especially love the Ocean Tides…similar to Aqua Mist, but darker…love it!!

Mary says:

I love love love these new colors!

Renee V. (happystamper05) says:

Yummy-licious colors! I can’t wait to see them in real life!

Kacey says:

This is an absolutely beautiful color! Love, Love, Love it!

diane mcvey says:

Gorgeous! I especially LOVE the Ocean Tides…but then, I’m a blue kinda gal! ha
    Can’t wait to see them, and the papers…YUM! This is going to be a very exciting release!!! 😀

Crafty Math Chick says:

YAAY! New colors! 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to make the comparisons for us Nichole – always helps make up for monitor variances. I am always happy to send you a few sheets of whatever SU colors you might need for comparison purposes – just drop me an email anytime! 🙂

Looking forward to another great release!

~Meredith

lovely colors Nichole. I can’t wait to buy some myself!! 🙂

Melissa says:

Very beautiful! I LOVE ripe avocado for holiday projects especially, and Ocean tides is such a nice color! i can’t wait to get them in my hands!
    Melissa

kssunflower_mom says:

How does ocean tides compare to aqua mist? Love the new colors!!!

Jen Ofiana says:

I love this Ocean Tide color. It’s the color that my collection of colors has been missing! Can’t WAIT to get it!!

Shelly Kettell says:

Your colors are great as always!

Tabitha A says:

I love this blue! Thanks so much for taking time to do comparisions! It really helps to be able to judge the color!

The Ocean Tides is just the perfect blue!

Cynde says:

Absolutely love the Blue colors. This with the touch of green in it, is over the top Gorgeous!!! Thanks again…

Charmaine says:

What a great color…this is the color I was thinking of during the February release when the question was…what is your favorite color…I said my fave color was a perfect combo of blue and green like the ocean! Crazy…so Nichole…did this months color have anything to do with my answer? 🙂

Charmaine

Nike Dunks says:

Your blog gives people the life is beautiful! Heart as long as optimistic there will be hope!