Color Comparisons

By September 16, 2008General

We have had many requests for all of our color comparisons in one place.  I created new compare & contrast photos for all of the current colors in an easy to read format.  These and all future color comparisons will be placed under the "Color Comparisons" list that I have begun on the right hand side bar.  I hope you find this information helpful.

Signature

Thanks so much for doing this, Nicole! I personally have 4 of your colors, and was totally thrilled to see how closely Summer Sunrise matches the old SU! Marigold Morning (as I used that one a lot and ran out of full sheets long ago!)

Thank you so much! This will be a very valuable tool for me.

Thank you so much! I asked about this in your forums on release night and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!!!! This will make it so much easier to fit more new colors into my collection. Thank you!!!! :>

Allison says:

Thank you so much! Your comparison photos of the papers have helped me so many times, to have a really good idea of what color to expect when ordering. I appreciate your time and thank you again for making this information easier to find.

Sarah C. (WAstamper on SCS) says:

Thanks for doing this Nichole. It’s a huge help for all of us paper hoarders!

LuAnn says:

What a great business woman you are. Thanks for doing this color comparison. I love all your paper colors and can’t wait to see more. I would love a soft sage green with all the ribbon choices! Have a marvelous cruise. Relax some and play hard. Thanks for all you do.

Cynde says:

Thanks Nicole! Love seeing them all side by side. Even when I look at them all together it only further reassures me how much more I love Papertrey! And thats without the “touch” comparisom….
    I just love all the items and Quality of Papertrey Ink!
    Thanks again
    Cynde

Jana says:

I would love to have Close To My Heart color comparisons, too!

Thanks,
    Jana

Jana,
    I’m sorry, but that type of comparison won’t be possible. I do not own any of the Close to My Heart cardstock.
    ~Nichole

Susan says:

Your colors are just fabulous. Each one is just lovely. I love the way they work so beautifully with each other. Keep up the great work.

I, too, would love to see CTMH cardstock compared with PT and SU. Thanks for the color comparisons you have put on the blog. They are helpful!