Plum_pudding_inspiration_2I thought I would kick off this month’s countdown with an introduction to our new colors!  Once again with this release, we are bringing you one full color line-up and a widely requested neutral!  Above is the magazine page that inspired our all-new Plum Pudding!

Plum_pudding_products Plum Pudding is a dusty plum purple, with the slightest blue undertone.  It is just gorgeous when paired with last month’s color, Lavender Moon.  In my opinion, it is an earthy shade of purple, really playing off today’s trends in fashion.  (And just in case you were wondering, YES, we will have the grosgrain ribbon, even though it is not shown in my photo above.)

June_color_comparison By request, here is a color comparison for you alongside a few popular Stampin’ Up! colors.

……………………………………………………………………………….
Vintage_cream_cardstock
Now you just HAVE to sit down for my next announcement!  Hang onto your hats!  Papertrey is now introducing Vintage Cream cardstock.  A beautiful shade of vanilla that you will love to use with all your favorite coloring mediums!  We continued our heavy weight 110lb. standard which will surely not leave you disappointed!  As a note, we are not introducing any elements of this color to our product line other than cardstock at this time.  (Vintage Cream ink & ribbon are scheduled to be released before the end of the year!)  We have had such an overwhelming  amount of requests for cream cardstock, and with it being ready a little early, we decided to go ahead and release it now to all of you!  We hope you enjoy the addition of all these products!

Heather says:

Nichole – you have answered my prayers!!! Thank you for the cream c/s. I am obviously ordering both b/c the plum pudding looks perfect as well. I couldn’t be happier! Have a great day. Heather

Steph says:

I’m not normally a big fan of purple, but that plum pudding shade is gorgeous!

Diane S. says:

The Plum Pudding is absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to combine it will ALL of the other beautiful colors. You are amazing!!!

As for the cream, THANK YOU!!! 🙂

OH MY WOW!! Nichole, the Plum color is drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will have to do my ribbon card in this color with the Lavender Moon! And the cream color…..love it!! LOVE MY PAPERTREY WORLD!!!!!

Lilian says:

That is a beautiful shade of purple. Thank you for finally releasing a cream colored cs. I will be in trouble again this month 😛

Laurie in MN says:

Plum Pudding is a beautiful shade of purple.

Kylie S says:

I am also not a really big purple fan but your plum pudding is gorgeous Nichole.

Denise Rose says:

Yay! Cream cardstock! And the Plum is beautiful!

Joan says:

Beautiful color Plum! Cheers for Cream cardstock! I’m loving it.

Marilyn says:

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You – for the beautiful cream cardstock!!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I love your white cardstock, and it is the only one I have in my stash – but I am a cream/ivory person at heart, and have been yearning for this for a long time. I’m so glad you added the beautiful color!!

Angie Hamill says:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Love the purple ribbon, and the house set is so cute…going to have to budge this month to get all the new yummy stuff you have.

Angie

Janet Smith says:

Hurrah! Hurrah! Cream cardstock,yes! Doing the Happy Dance here! And who doesn’t like Plum Pudding? Thanks so much!

Michelle says:

OMG.. I was hoping that the papertrey release wouldn’t speak to me, after traveling home just a few days ago for a funeral the budget is a little tight.. YIKES!!! Just going to have to buy less junk food and not drive anywhere for a week or so.. I’ll stay home and stamp instead..

I love the plum pudding and vintage cream colors. Can’t wait to see the rest.

How does the Vintage Cream compare to SU’s Very Vanilla?

otter says:

I am IN LOVE!!! Thank you!!

Niki Estes says:

LOVE the new colors!! I’m so happy for the vintage cream and that plum pudding is gorgeous!

Kiko says:

I have been wanting Vanilla since you first introduced the Stamper’s Select white! Thank you!!! I’m sure it is as luxurious as its name, Vintage Cream. Yummy!!!!

Melissa (smileytexan) says:

Totally awesome!! i love this shade of purple!! It’s my favorite color so I’m definitely going to have to stock up on it! I’m very quickly needing another filing cabinet for all of my Papertrey paper!!

Karyn says:

Nichole-that shade of purple is just GORGEOUS! I will for sure be ordering. And the cream C/S is wonderful-I’m sure that it will look stunning with the plum, and soon become a stample in many stamper’s stash. Thanks so much!

Sara says:

The plum pudding is such a wonderful color!

annheidel says:

Oh wow, I’m super excited about a cream cardstock and that purple is gorgeous! Just how much later will the cream inkpad follow – any hints? 🙂

Kerry from PA says:

OH MY STARS! Purple two months in a row. I’m in heaven!!!!! (Do I need to say I love purple?) IMHO you can never have enough shades/hues of purple. 🙂 The boards and beams set sounds like it will be a lot of fun and I’m excited to see the rest of the stamps too.

Danita (Moberkitty) says:

Oh yippee, hurrah! I’m sooooo glad you’ve included a cream cardstock to your collection. I *love* to use your white for my card bases. I can’t wait to play with your cream!!!!

Gail says:

OMG!!! This house took my breath away!!! I can’t wait to see all the other pieces that go with it.

COLLEEN KRAMER says:

yEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! BLACK PLEASE, BLACK PLEASE, BLACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Silke Ledlow says:

Holy smokes – these colors are fantastic!!! I love them and again they will be on my list!!! You guys know how to pick them…!!!

Kim Marie says:

Pretty pretty purple….can’t wait to touch and use the ribbon!
    Kim Marie

Laura M. says:

The plum color is gorgeous! I have pulled that Duralee ad out of every magazine I received over the last two months because I was so drawn to the vividness of the colors. I can’t wait for the release. It can’t come soon enough!