1- Introducing Bitty Baby Blessings Paper

By May 13, 2008General

Hannah_mommy
Tonight we attended Hannah’ ballet recital, for which she has been training for all year.  There is such a sense of pride associated with seeing your child excel at something they have worked so hard for!  We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the performance!

……………………………………………………………………………………
Because I am getting in so late this evening, I am going to hold off on posting my final project until later.  But I thought I would at least leave you with our last product introduction, Bitty Baby Blessings Patterned Paper Collection.   Stop by later for a project I have been working on that uses several of these papers together!  And don’t forget to check out Debbie’s blog to see what she has been up to using pieces from this collection!

Maypatternedpaperswatches

Katie says:

How exciting for you and Hannah! That picture of you both is adorable!

I love the paper but I was hoping for boy colors, too! Maybe next month? 🙂

Diane S. says:

Oh, how gorgeous!!! Thank you!

Lisa Johnson says:

You both look SO beautiful!

Granna on the Go says:

What an exciting time you must have had at the recital! You both look so beautiful and radiant. I love the new papers and think they look so soft and cuddly for babies! I am excited for this release! You are so creative and clever to develop so many things and your design team is stellar!

Katie says:

How fun for both of you! This paper looks wonderful and I’m sure is even better looking IRL, can’t wait to order.

michelle says:

cute picture!!

Debbie Olson says:

What a sweet picture, Nichole! Congratulations, Hannah! (Love this paper too, BTW. . . ;-D)

Jessica says:

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! What a sweet picture of both of you! Papers are adorable and SO versatile for both girl or boy…LOVE it!

You guys look GREAT!!! So does the paper 🙂

Niki Estes says:

Congrats to Hannah! Love the new papers! Such cute patterns!

Erica says:

What a great picture of you two. The papers look so cute!

Deanna says:

Come on… just when I think what more could there bee (lol), you back with the cutest little paper ever… I have to have it! So stinkin’ cute!

Renee V. (happystamper05) says:

What a precious picture of you and your daughter! She’s a cutie!
    Love the new papers and I’m looking forward to seeing more goodies!
    Hugs!

Michelle Wooderson says:

Nichole, Hannah is the sweetest little girl. I’m sure you were one proud mama last night. I can’t wait to order the baby goodies tonight. My niece just had her sweet little baby girl and I got to hold her on Mother’s Day. She’s sooooo tiny. I think I’ll make my niece some thank you notes with the new baby stamps and paper. Woohoo!!!!!

This is such a beautiful picture of you both! What a wonderful time for you! Love the paper it’s adorable. Thanks for sharing both. Take care and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Julia (Artystamper on SCS) says:

How fun to go to a dance recital! congrats to Hannah! She looks so sweet!

Love the colors on these papers – and the nice designs on them!

Danielle says:

Your daughter is gorgeous! What a great experience! I can’t wait to see this paper up close and personal!

What a beautiful little girl you have! You must have just been bursting with pride at the recital 🙂

Kacey says:

Precious, just precious! I can’t wait until we get to attend our daughter’s first recital! I’m sure it was just drenched in adorable litle girls and tutus galore!

Julie Brooks says:

What a beautiful little girl you have!!! Now you need to design a ballet stamp set for her!! *wink*

Sara says:

Such a beautiful photo.

Are the colors off on the preview compared to the papers we have seen used this week. I thought on the projects the floral paper looked more yellow?

Marcia says:

I love the use of the more non-traditional colors. While my friends and I are more in the hmm “menopausal” phase of life, I am planning to scoop up the bitty baby line and hoard it for future grandchildren! Way future – my little ballernina’s are 20 and 18, but I just needed a good reason to spend more money at your wonderful company!!!
    PS – What a lovely picture of a beautiful ballerina and a beautiful, PROUD Mom.

Geny says:

What a beautiful picture Nichole! Your daughter is so pretty and looks so grown up in her recital outfit! Wow – how do you find time to do it all?! You are super woman!!!

Charmaine says:

I love the colors and the patterns on this paper!

Charmaine

Sandy Kay says:

Pretty gals – pretty paper!

Pamela Campbell says:

Your daughter looks beautiful and I am sure she danced like an angel! I remember when my daughter was dancing and we had ballets to attend! I was so proud! Did you have an inspiration in naming this set? Is your daughter a Bitty Baby fan? My daughter was too (she is now 18) ~ then Samantha & Felicity & Mollie!!! Treasure this time while you can ~ It goes by too fast!

Rebecca says:

When I first think of the color purple, I remember an Easter when I was 11 or 12 years old. We went to church on Easter morning & every person in attendance received a wooden cross that was glued onto a wooden base. There was a strip of dark purple felt draped over the arms of the cross. So, the color purple reminds me that Jesus died for my sins.