Berry Sorbet & Sweet Blush

By March 10, 2008General

We have received several emails this morning as to how orange Berry Sorbet seems to be coming across on many monitors. It is definitely NOT orange!  It is always difficult to communicate color correctly through the wonderful world of computers.  I took some additional photos of the two color groups to help clarify.  You will also see the colors used in additional projects throughout the coming week which will help to showcase them accurately.
031008_berry_sorbet

031008_sweet_blush

Next Post

Kris Tolman says:

I think they are gorgeous!

Sandy Kay says:

Sooooooo pretty & delicious!

Bee says:

I’ve had the same problem, it is very tangerine looking here! Nothing like a raspberry but I know computers screens are tricky and pictures even more… Can’t wait to see more projects, orange or pink those colors sure are beautiful… 🙂

Mmmmm. Looks like stitched grosgrain as well!

Alisa says:

I’m so happy that it’s pink. Pink pink pink. Glorious wonderful fabulous pink. yeah! Hip hip hooray it’s pink. So glad that I didn’t have to wait long for some fab pink cs from PTI. Thanks for thinkin’ of us pink girls. =)

Danette says:

I think they are beautiful. I am new to the site and just made my first order with your new items from last month. I have loved them!

Yep! Definitely have to have those!

Jess says:

Love that pretty soft pink!

I notice the double stitched ribbon looks to be available – does this mean you’ll be getting some in the Aqua Mist as well??

Acie says:

Oooo gorge, you now i thought i was gona like the pale pink better when i seen the inks but im loving the dark pinkish ribbons!

tejal says:

I am so glad I can’t buy this…Else I would have been. broke by now..would have sold everything I had to get this gorgeous sweet blush…
    They are absolutely scrummylicious..that’s all I can say..
    yeah, I’m still glad I can’t buy them..

Mary K says:

I think these photos show the colors much better. Can’t wait until we can order. Thanks Nichole!

Such beautiful colors! I am looking forward to seeing more! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Kacey says:

Love that Berry Sorbet color. I just bought American Crafts ribbon that looks similar to the Grossgrain. I’m still buying PTI’s anyway 🙂

Oh wow! Thanks for adding the pictures. These are beautiful! I can’t wait until this weekend.

Heidi says:

Thank you for adding the pictures! Pink and more pink, my favorite!!!!! Yippee!!! These colors are yummy!

Tiffany says:

Seriously, when you post them on here, they do look a little orange, but I am loving them anyway! *smile* I am obsessed with pink! Although my hubby will tell you that I don’t need anymore pink products!

Kate Baldwin says:

These are MUCH better! Thanks for the clarification. I am in love.

Amy says:

I absolutely LOVE the Berry Sorbet!!! It is the most beautiful color I have ever seen. Can’t wait to buy it. Amy

Kirsten says:

I love the colors!! Perfect for those summer scrapbook pages!

Yum! Yum! I’m in the mood for some ice cream now! Hee hee!

Gasp! When I first saw the colors this morning I wasn’t “quite sure” but holy friggin smokes these are amazing, these are to die for. I Looooovvvveeee them!!!!!!!

sarah green says:

aaaarrrrrg what are you doing to me!!!!!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT ALLLL i NEED IT!!!!! I am finding it harder and harder to spread my monthly stamp money evenly!!! it is a good thing SU gives us 3 months before they drop us I can buy from you months one and two and my DH can buy the third……. hahah heheheh lol!!!!! girl I love the ribbon I can’t wait!!!!

Marge Sexton says:

OMGosh! I’ve gotta have it, ALL of it!!! Absolutely Beautiful!!!! The ribbons really highlight the colors, they are Yummy! I’ve been saving all month just for the release….I knew it was coming, and I knew that it would be something that I couldn’t resist!

Jessica Kuzelka says:

beautiful colors. I can’t wait to add them to my PTI paper collection 🙂

~ jess k

Granna on the Go says:

Love the colors. Fun to have a pastel and one that is a bright contrast. I know I will love them. I have had such a great time this past month with the colors and textures. Your ribbon is absolutely the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of your items are so quality!

Jennifer Peddicord says:

Gorgeous, but still looks like dark tangerine to me. The blush doesn’t look remotely pink either – looks like pale peach. But, I’m going to order anyway.

Nichole, the colors look even more beautiful this morning with all those fabulous ribbons stacked up too!!! So excited!

Sandy in NH says:

THEY BOTH LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT!!!

Anya says:

They are both amazing. You guys are doing a wonderful job providing colors that I have not seen anywhere else – and they are all beautiful!

Josie says:

How do I order the new colors?

peggysue says:

Nothing like seeing something in real life . . . my computer monitor makes the Moss look orange . . . go figure.

Courtney Waters says:

Another way to help that would be to have a piece of your white cardstock in the picture. It gives your eye something to balance the color with.

liannallama says:

Gorgeous spring colors! now when’s Ivory coming, LOL!

Pam Wilson says:

OMW! These new colors are scrumptious! I hurried right over to SCS to let the PSF’s know that you totally out did yourself with these new colors! I can’t wait to get my stinkin’ hands on them………..haha.

Sharon Canter says:

These ribbons are simply luscious!!! I can’t wait to add these to my collection!

Merry S. says:

I guessed your colors this month would be pink! They are absolutely beautiful.

Babies says:

Lovely!

Leigh Anne says:

gorgeous colors! Can’t wait to get them!!