When Julie, Jane and I first discussed the details of our vision for Papertrey Ink, we compiled a list of three characteristics that were most important to us.
1. Offer the BEST customer service possible.
2. Provide the BEST & most innovative product in the industry.
3. Inspire & educate customers to the BEST of our abilities.
Recently we pushed the envelope when it came to innovation and implemented a new technology with our January release "Out on a Limb". We wanted to manufacture some of the finest, most detailed sentiment stamps we had ever attempted. Our samples came back excellent and we were SO excited about all of the possibilities this held.
We have now recently discovered that a few sets of the mass-produced batch that was made available for sale to our customers, had a random letter malformed or missing within the five detailed quote images.
This imperfection will not have affected everyone.
In fact, the majority of the images within the set are performing better than ever! We have received many comments from you about how pleased you have been with the set and how crisply they stamp!
Although, I assure you that it was never our intention to circulate anything less than a high quality product. We have worked closely with our manufacturer to gain the same quality we saw within the original samples sets so we can now provide you with the quality you have come to know.
How this affects our customers…
1. EVERY customer who has purchased Out on a Limb, whether they have any imperfect images or not, will be receiving an additional sheet of stamps at no charge. The sheet will include the five quote images from the stamp set:
- "is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our
- "to the moon and back again, to infinity and beyond, forever & ever."
- "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world."
- "God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They
must be felt with the heart."
2. The complimentary sheet of stamps will be mailed via USPS AUTOMATICALLY within the next 4-6 weeks. We have organized additional staff to service you regarding this specific issue so that the process will move as quickly as possible.
3. The ability to purchase "Out on a Limb" has been removed from our website, since our current stock was effected by the imperfections.
Our manufacturer will be creating a corrected version of the set, which we will make available as soon as we receive them.
As always, if you would like to be notified when they arrive, be sure that you have joined our mailing list. We will send out an email when they are back in stock.
We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to maintain the confidence that you have in the quality of product sold by Papertrey Ink. If you have any questions regarding this information, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service.
Thanks again for all your support!
~Nichole & the Papertrey Gang