Here we are with only four days remaining!  The excitement is just SO incredibly contagious at this point!  I can hardly wait for the big day to arrive!

So, onto another project!  You’ve asked for it, and now we have delivered!  A set devoted exclusively to nugget labels with dozens of ways to customize them for ANY occasion!  Today I thought I would share this fun 3-step label that I designed!

121107_solid_label_portionStep 1: Stamp the solid main body of the label.

121107_striped_centerStep 2:  Stamp the center portion which includes an inner circular frame and striped "ribbon".

121107_flower_addedStep 3:  Add a  focal image, here I chose the flower.

121107_flower_nuggetAll that is left to do is wrap it around a nugget!  I just adore the added detail & color pop that the center ribbon image adds!  And it is SO much fun to do too!

121107_floral_nuggetHere is another label that is one of my favorites from this new set.  IT has scalloped edges.  Isn’t that the cutest thing ever!

121107_wrap_suppliesSo now, an adorable, quick & easy, inexpensive way to package these customized candies.  You need ribbon, Mega scalloped circle punch or Nestabilities and cardstock.  I cut my lighter cardstock to form the bottom of my wrap (2 x 2-3/8 inches).  I then punched two scalloped circles from my darker cardstock.  The circles are scored and folded in half.

121107_adhering_flapsFor assembly, apply adhesive to one half of each of the scalloped circles.  Adhere them to the bottom of the rectangular base, lining the edges up with the creases of the folds.

121107_nuggets_laid_in_wrapPunch holes at the top of both circles and add your stamped nuggets to the wrap.

121107_floral_nugget_scalloped_wr_2Thread your holes with ribbon and tie securely.  The pressure created by this tying will ensure that the nuggets do not fall out.

A little tag stamped with one of the 20 sentiments in this set, makes the perfect finishing touch.

Papertrey Puzzler Question…

DAY 4: How many "handmade by"/"created by" stamps can be found in the entire Papertrey collection? (This tally should include any and all stamps designed to be used on the back of projects in conjunction with your signature.)

P.S. You don’t want to post your answers to these questions throughout the week.  You’ll want to keep them to yourself until the end of the contest!

INK- Rose Red & Regal Rose Classic SU!

STAMPS- Papertrey Ink

PAPER- Rose Red & Regal Rose SU!

OTHER- 8160 Avery Labels, Hershey’s Nuggets, American Crafts Ribbon

Next Post

I NEED this set! Geesh, am I the first one? I’m honestly not stalkin you Nichole, I just happened to be in Google Reader and saw your new post. You are brilliant! Can’t wait till the 15th!

Jana says:

Wow Nichole, this is great! A definite MUST HAVE.

Victoria says:

Oh My! This IS a great set! Did I read it right…there are also sentiments included too?! You spoil us, Nichole! Can’t wait until Friday night!!!!

dawn says:

I can’t wait! That’s all i have to say…

Geny says:

Well, unlike the first commenter (Linda), I am stalking you:)!!!! Love this little project, what a great one it would be for a kids class on Valentines. Can’t wait to see the rest of the set! Great job as always!

Niki says:

So cute! I love this set and will definitely be getting it!

Niki says:

Is that flower a smaller version of the flower in Beautiful Blooms?

Louise Charlton says:

Great set and project Nichole! Can I ask a question regarding the Papertrey puzzler question? Do we need to have the word “by” or let’s say the words “handmade just for you” count also? Can you please clarify? If not, I’ll just take my chances… LOL

Jewels says:

I too am “Stalking”I think I have checked the site as zillion times this evening to see if the new post was up. AND a funny thing is this…I bought the homemade treats set a while ag and unfortunitely did not have a bunch of time to play with it until a few days ago and I was thinking the same thing….”Gee I wish there was some more add ons to this set it is to die for” So I guess I have to go do the happy Dance cause here it is….my Mastercard Thanks you!! FABULOUS!! 🙂 BTW those colors are perfect for little Valentine’s day Treats!!

MonicaB says:

Ugh OHHHH!!!! More Nugget Stamps! Your Rock Nichole!!!!!! Very cute project. Cant wait to see the other 3!

Beth says:

What a cute project! Can’t wait to see what other awesome things the countdown will bring. This is my favorite part of the month!

Maureen says:

LOVE these!! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

Melissa Flieg says:

Wow Nichole! This set is great – can’t wait for the 15th. I will have to have this one for sure. Thanks for all the great projects and ideas. You’re the best.

Sandy Kay says:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this just took my breath away!!
    Sandy Kay

Leslie Elvert says:

Oh, this is awesome! I cannot wait to get this set! The little heart stamped on the Hugs and Kisses greeting is so sweet. Just another fantastic set from the greatest “thinker” in the business!!

Beth Silaika says:

OH SNAP!

That is just the BEST! THE BEST!

Denise M. says:

oops i posted my first answer…this time I’m keeping i to myself! Great project!

Pesc says:

It is so lovely! you always make the most beautiful projects!

Melanie Muenchinger says:

I like these very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam says:

Neat project and stamp set! But what is the name of the stamp set, please?

Lynette says:

Looks like another great set, Nichole! But then, I would expect nothing less!!

I, too, have a question for the Papertrey Puzzler contest. In your Holiday Treats set, you have “HOMEMADE BY:” and also “HOME MADE WITH HOLIDAY CHEER.” Do either or both of these count towards the Day 4 number? Thanks for the clarification!

Sara Paschal says:

What a great idea for packaging, I love it! Awesome stamp set, this is going to be great, I am a tad worried it seems that I have trouble sometimes getting the one label stamp in the correct place now I have to worry about 2. (Any suggestions?) By this I mean the main label stamp then the stripe with circle stamp.

Jen Stevenson says:

ooooOOOOOhhhh! Gotta have this one too.
    Thanks for keeping us happy by creating what we want. You’re the bomb!

Anne Lawrie says:

Love this one! Guess it’s time to make another trip to Costco for Nuggets!

Kathie Tice says:

Add this one to my “gotta have it” list! Love,love, LOVE it!

Dana V. (*danavee* on SCS) says:

Oh dang. So much for the pre-christmas spending freeze, lol!

Beautiful work!

I love this! I had been trying to figure out a way to give a little gift to the people in my office and this is it! Thank you! 🙂
    Have a great day!

Mary Duffek says:

Adorable!!!!! I rcvd my first Paper Trey stamp set the other week and just ordered another set…I am totally hooked…I can’t wait for Dec. 15. Thanks for all you do!

Vicki Callier says:

Ok, I am ready to put this new set right in my shopping cart! I love what I have seen so far and I am sure the entire set is fabulous! This cute little candy holder is out of this world. I wish I had just an ounce of your talent!

Katie says:

Another *must have* set! I love the packaging…what a great idea for Valentine’s Day treats. I can’t wait to see the sentiments!

Kim Pebley says:

These are very cute! How great that you can do so many things with this stamp. and the little holder how great is that!
    Thanks for sharing.

Ghazal says:

another great project … Thanks for sharing the idea.

Dani says:

I just discovered your work today and love everything you make!! So super cute! I will be back to visit..saving your blog!

Becky says:

UGH…another one. Gotta go get some knee pads. My knees hurt for worshiping you too much.

carol says:

simply devine how you packaged these nuggets! I thought holiday treats was a great stamp set but you have definitely enhanced it with this latest set! I can’t wait to own it:)

Jennifer says:

Thanks Nichole for another cute and inspiring project. LOVE the fun idea with the punches and what a tease. I will be back tomorrow for more creative ideas and peek. Have a great day, Jennifer 🙂

liannallama says:

what a darling project! You are so bad, making us eat so much candy, LOL!

Carolyn King says:

How clever–I love the way you packaged these adorable wrapped candies.

Hershey’s nuggets are killing my thighs!

Oh Nicole this set is AMAZING! I can’t wait to get my hands on them.

BTW, what did you use to make the tag shape. Is it a punch?

Debbie Olson says:

Nichole, you’ve got another winner–not that I’m surprised! 😀

Robb_eeie says:

This is worse then when I was a kid, trying to count how many more “sleeps” until Santa arrived 🙂
    Nichole, your ideas are SOOO creative and cute! Add in your amazing Tutorials and you make it seem like anything is possible.
    Now hurry-up December 15th … only four more sleeps 🙂

Beth Mak says:

Questions on contest? Is it just the exact words you had ‘handmade by’ ‘created by’ or does it include ‘mongramed by’ ‘homemade by’
    ‘hand stamped by.’

Clarification please, thanks.

Christine Villacarlos says:

what a cutie!!! love it, Nichole!!!

Kathleen says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!—I will need to order this one asap—I know it will be gone immediately!

Debbie Fisher says:

cool idea! I have a question. Do words like “handmade for you” count as the same or does it specifically have to be “handmade by/created by”?

jennie says:

How amazing…wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing with us. Jennie

Samantha says:

This is so cute. I have to say I just LOVE all your tutorials!

Jill says:

Just when we think you have thought of everything, here you go amazing us. Nichole, you are just incredible. You WILL be a household name in no time!

Otter says:

Oh Yeah!!!! Doing a happy dance here in Ohio!!!!

This one is for sure on my “must have” list! I love it!!!

Kathym says:

Just a question to make sure I get the answers right. I definitely want to try to win the new sets. So, here’s my question…In your number of handmade by/created by stamps, are you also including “Homemade by” and those that just say “handmade?” Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

cassie says:

What a great idea!! I am SOOOO going to have to get these – I really love the little holder for 4 squares – you are a GENIUS!!!
    I can’t wait for release day — I don’t have any of your stamps yet – I was forcing myself to wait for Christmas to see if any of my family ordered them for me — might have to just cave and get my own stocking stuffer!!

cassie says:

Yes – I am too wondering if you are setting up a trick question here or not….

Bluett says:

wow so far this is my favorite stamp set, can i order it now.

Angie J says:

YAY!! I love this set!!! I have so much fun playing with my current nugget stamps!! I normally dont stay up for the debuts but I think I am going to for this one! Cant wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Pattie Sykes says:

I just made my first nugget labels and had such a fun time with Holiday Treats. This new set will likely hit MY shelves as soon as possible. You are definitely an inspiration to me.

Thanks for everything.

OH YEAH! That is over the top Nichole!! Love your packaging idea too-great to mass produce!! I’m counting down the days too!

Allison says:

Wish I could stick around, but I’ve gotta go take out that 2nd mortgage on the house…

Yeah! More nugget stamps!!

Monika/buzsy says:

LOVE it… such a cute idea and I really like those stamps… TFS!

Katie says:

I did see this right when you posted it, and absolutely love it. Will you please clarify if the ‘homemade’ stamps count or not? Thanks!

Sara Paschal says:

No fair you reposted with different rules that were not there at first.

Gale says:

Oh how I wish you had a coming soon category so I could see all the upcoming sets you’re releasing. The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!! Women of Life is on my list too.

Valerie says:

I just wanted to come by and let you know that I made one of these little candy doo dads and taught it to a few girls in my class but I gave you full credit for it on my blog. It’s awesome and I just LOVE all your little projects! Thanks so much for the inspration!

MariLynn DeGroot says: