Our ad has gone LIVE!

By September 24, 2007General

So the big news is…….(insert drumroll, please)

Royal Caribbean here we come!

That’s right!  We’re taking you on a cruise!  You can go to the OFFICIAL BLOG for all the details.

So what do you think?  Are YOU onboard?

Signature_2

Next Post

Charlene Austin (SCS - Willow01) says:

There is NO way I am going to be able to sleep tonight but will it ever be a good dream when I do!!!

twinks says:

I think this is a fantastic idea and opportunity to meet everyone. Unfortunately, for me, the travel to Florida is the problem.

If this turns out to be an annual event 😀 and you move over the to west coast… lol

I’m trying my darndest to get a group together from The Stamp Shack! We’ll see, but it’s a dream of mine to go on a cruise, and to stamp too, well, I might just pass out from excitement.

I never could have dreamed up a news release this big. I was definitely thinking smaller scale. How wonderful it would be to meet so many of our “friends” in person.

So excited for all 3 of you! Definitely awesome news!

I wish I were on that boat with all of you, but next summer we are buying our first home and it probably won’t work out financially for me to be on a cruise. But I’ll be with you all in spirit!

Kat says:

You are killin’ me!!!!!!!!!! How can I afford to buy all your products and spend a week on a cruise???? Hmmmm….looks like some mandatory overtime at work for me. And so the plotting begins….

(Just FYI-did you notice on the cruising blog it says Space Coast Stampers instead of Splitcoast, thought you might want someone to correct that 🙂 )
    Kat

Gail says:

Oh I am so on board. Will book when I get home. I’m enjoying a birthday week with my daughter in San Diego. I’m just visiting she lives there,

Gail says:

Woo hoo!! I can’t wait!

How exciting. My birthday and wedding anniversary are both at the end of October – and DH is always at hunting camp at that time. I’m putting a bug in his ear that he could treat me to a great trip while he’s at camp! Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I’ll be joining you 🙂

Teresa

Catherine says:

OMG! I can’t believe it…i just booked MYSELF. I’ve never done anything like this. Meaning, never been in a cruise, yet alone attend any scrap fest and here I am.
    Can’t wait =)

Jenn Jones says:

I’m so excited! I’m gathering the girls and we are making our plans! Yeah!

I’m IN!!! Whoo Hoo! The girls at Paper Pretties just booked! Can’t wait to meet you! This is going to be unbelievable! I feel like jumping up and down!!!!

Gail says:

I couldn’t wait either, I just went ahead and booked for my husband and myself. I’m Woo Hooing and over the place. See ya in October.

Gail

Eleanor Jenkins says:

I am so happy to finally realize a dream that will come true. I have always wanted to do a stamping cruise so I have registered for my daughter and myself. When do we find out who were in the lucky first 100? A whole 13 months to wait!

stephanie says:

any word on nestabilities?

Lisa Carter says:

Stampers only? Or is there a “bored hubby program”?

Rick says:

Bring your husbands with you and we can talk about computers or something =) I will definitely be there…

Rick

Charlene Austin (SCS - Willow01) says:

Nichole, I did it! I signed up with 2 of my best friends and I can’t wait. I am so looking forward to meeting you!! I think this will be an incredible experience. See now I really “Believe”…hahaha. Will I ever get past the Believe jokes?? Nope.

Rose Ann says:

Wish I could make it. DH doesn’t want to take the kids out of school, and we have nobody to watch the kids. Bummer!

Juanita says:

My sister and I WILL be there!!!! If I get anymore excited I’m going to burst into flames, lol!!!! Thanks for putting some life into my life.