I am SO excited to share Papertrey’s new releases with you!  The party is beginning right here and you won’t want to miss a single day!  We actually have two sets being released on the 15th along with TONS of fun, coordinating products.  I will be doing one project with each stamp set EVERY DAY, right here, in honor of their respective countdowns.

081007_die_stamp_coordinationSo first is an essential floral set.  One of the highlights of this set is the coordination that three of the stamps share with scalloped floral die-cuts from Provo Craft.  I love how easy it is to layer things on top of each other. ETA: These dies are made for the Cuttlebug die cutting system by Provo Craft.  Papertrey will not be carrying them, but they are available at Eclectic Paperie AND they’re on sale!)

081007_floral_gratitude_card_2Here is my finished project, with all of the images being from our brand spankin’ new floral set.  Don’t you just love those leaves?!?

081007_coffee_bagsThe second NEW release stamp set is specifically geared towards making Halloweeen treat containers.  Speaking of containers, you’re gonna LOVE our new coffee bags.  Yes, I am talking about the bags that you put coffee in when you go to the grocery store.  They have a tin tab top so you can just fold the top over on itself amd fold the tabs in!  Nothing, no matter the weight, can come out of these.  They are also wax lined so that if you were to put something greasy inside, it cannot satrate through to the outside of the bag!

081007_pumpkin_bag Here is my little project using the new Halloween set.  The pumpkin image is in two seperate pieces (stem & pumpkin), allowing you to easily create your own color combinations .  The sentiment reads "From you Favorite Little Pumpkin".  Isn’t that the cutest?!?!?  I designed that sentiment stamp specifically for my little Ethan!

So let me know what you think of these new coffee bags.  I am anxious to hear your opinions!   Be sure to stop back in tomorrow for more sneak peeks of BOTH these sets!!!

Geny says:

I have been stalking and I am so excited about these two sets…now what can I sell in order to be able to afford them!!!! I love the coffee bags, what a great idea! I can imagine all sorts of uses for them. I can already tell that I “need” that floral set!!! Can’t wait for the rest of the countdown!

Stephanie says:

Awesome idea for the floral set. And I adore that pumpkin. Really nice how it shows the dimension.

texasjodylynn says:

WOWOWOWOWOW, looks like I will be the owner of 2 new Paper Trey sets and some coffee bags. Wait, I don’t drink coffee… it’s ok. LOL I’ll get them anyway. You have REALLY outdone yourself with these 2 new sets! WOWZERS!

Belinda King says:

Adorable! I can’t wait to see everything! 😀

Jana says:

WOW! Can’t wait to see the whole sets!!! Bummed that I”m going to be out of town for the big reveal…but I’ll place my order once I get home again!! 🙂

hayley says:

I just love these stamp sets and I was so pleased when it came with a CD case and label, get storage. I have one question about this, Will it damage the stamps to store on both sides of the inside of the case?
    I can’t wait to see more of these stamps.
    Will you be selling the provocraft dies? Are they for the cuttlebug machine?
    thanks

Valeria says:

Wowser !!! im so gona get that flowerset (we dont have Halloween here in my country)i love it ,i to would love to know about the provo dies ,will you sell them ?

Sues says:

Love the coffee bags – what a great gift container. Strips of “Homespun” fabric would look so cute tied in a bow for Christmas. I will order some of these for sure.

Donna Baker says:

oh man, Nichole! You’re breaking my bank account EVERY month! that’s a good thing…I LOVE this set to match the flower dies!! too cute and I personally LOVE the coffee bags for treats! I used to use them, but wasn’t sure where to get more when I ran out, voila! Thanks a bunch, I’m SO excited!!!

Susan Raihala says:

OMG, this flower set looks to be exactly what I’ve been waiting for–clean and crisp and pretty. And the coffee bags are just too fabulous. Looks like I’ll be placing an order as soon as I can!

Tisha says:

Those coffer bags look amazing! I’m revising all my Christmas gift plans! Can’t wait to see the new sets!

Lisa K says:

Love it as always! Love the coffee bags too! Makes the project quick and easy without having to make a bag topper! Right on AGAIN!!!! Thanks! Lisa K

Pauline says:

OMG Nichole – the flower set is awesome! I love it, can’t wait to see more of the set, and to coordinate with the cuttlebug dies how cool is that! And the coffee bags, such a great idea.

fabulous new stamp sets, to be sure! looking forward to the big day! 🙂

Keri J says:

omg! great sets!!! I can’t wait to see the rest of the count down!

PLEASE!!!! Tell me you are going to carry these bags?????

danavee says:

Hooray! I can’t believe I’m finally ahead of the curve… I actually HAVE those dies, not that I’ve even opened the package or used them yet… I will now! And the little pumpkin sentiment… too cute!

When my husband and I were were first married (read: broke) we made cookies for everyone for Christmas. I stamped personalized lunch bags, and he hand-folded wax-paper liners for each one… it was totally fun, but I’ll be buying the coffee bags for sure! What a great idea!

Thanks Nichole… you’re turning the stamping world on its ear, and I’m happy to support you and your work!

Mendi says:

I am so excited about both of these sets! And the coffee bags are a super idea!

OH STOP PLEASE! My husband is going to divorce me! These are already a must have!!! Im loving anything flowers. Now make Nichole Heady flower set and Im a goner!

Im putting in my order now so I dont have to wait till midnight! (wink)

Oh I forgot to add I love the coffee bags Ill be getting those too!

Dotty says:

Ooohhh, can’t wait for the final reveal – these stamps look FABBO!!! I LOVE the coffee bags too, I use them all the time (I even used them for our wedding favors!)

Kacey says:

one can’t ever have too many flower sets – he-he! beautiful, and i love that it coordinates with the provo dies, which i already have. i have been saving my august budget so i can buy more papertrey stamp sets – yeah! i love that you are trying to coordinate your sets with other products out there and that we can still use them even if we don’t have the products. way to go Nichole!

flossie says:

Wow, these are great, LOVE your card, can’t wait to see more examples and the release of the new sets

Jenny says:

I’m already in love (sigh). I am already drowning in the anticipation to see the rest of the sets & to see what you do with ’em. Love the fun stuff you and the design team come up with.

Melissa says:

Absolutely ADORABLE, Nichole! Love the coffee bags…such a great idea. Looking forward to what you have in store for us tomorrow!!

Michelle says:

So cute. Love the flowers.

Tara says:

love the coffee bags…such a great idea! The stamps are darling…I love the pumpkin and the sentiment!

Kim says:

NOOOoooooo….not flowers, anything but flowers! I simply cannot resist flowers! And I’ll be headed to divorce court with Lauren if I buy anymore stamping goodies! LOL!

Beautiful card designs, can’t wait for the reveal!

Fantastic designs, and LOVE the coffee bags!

Melissa says:

Looks like you’ve done again! And I LOVE your idea with the coffee bags. I’m a baker and these are perfect for giving friends homemade treats (brownies, cookies, etc.) with just a little MORE homemade goodness on the outside with a fun stamped tag. I want to say thank you for all your great ideas and creations, but my husband is really beginning to not like you! 😉

Alli Miles says:

WOHOO! Soooooooo excited about these new stamps.

Alli Miles says:

WOHOO! Soooooooo excited about these new stamps.

Alli Miles says:

WOHOO! Soooooooo excited about these new stamps.

Kat says:

You are amazing!!!!!! Love them, love them, love them! You had me at “floral”, but then Halloween and the coffee bags…Good thing I have a steady job!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!!

sarah says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the flowers!! And I have those CB flower dies already. The “little pumpkin” sentiment is sooo cute! I have an Ethan too! TOO BAD I am on a spending freeze:(

Lori Craig says:

Be still my heart…coffee bags! Awesome choice!

Oh, my — what adorable sets, Nichole! Yes, I love those leaves from your stationery sets and was wondering when they would appear as stamps — yay! Great pumpkin and sentiment, too. Love the flowers for the die cuts (which, thankfully, I have!). Can’t wait to see more.

Beth says:

Oh! I can’t wait! I love it all! The coffee bags are a must have. What a clever and unique idea! Looking forward to our next sneak peak!

diane mcvey says:

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING STAMPING!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE BAGS, WHAT A GREAT IDEA! AND THE LEAVES ARE GORGEOUS, CAN’T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE IMAGES IN THE TWO SETS! YOU~~ARE~~AMAZING!!!!!

Kendra Giles says:

These are WONDERFUL – oh yeah, I’m definitely getting them! 🙂

Kendra Giles says:

These are WONDERFUL – oh yeah, I’m definitely getting them! 🙂

Love your stamp sets! I really like the pumpkin. The coffee bags are a great idea. I can’t wait for the 15th.

Wendy Sue says:

WOW! Beautiful projects AND products!!! :o)

Dawn Chau says:

“Oh CRAP!”…is what my hubby is going to say when I tell him I “NEED” to have these! I’m in love with all your stamps Nicole!!! I’m sooooo giddy to see these sets in “full view” next week!!
    Dawn

susanW says:

You are a GENIOUS!! I love how you coordinate your stamps with other products. I hope you continue doing this!!!

tammy b says:

what could be better than coffee bags?!?!? fantastic. are they the regular size? smaller? or both?

Karen S says:

COOL new bags – I can’t wait to see the exact sizes and prices – I *love* creating with kraft paper and these look perfect for Halloween and Christmas goodies for neighbors.

Rhiannon says:

LOVE the coffee bags! Very excited to see more of the Halloween set too 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Jen del Muro says:

looks like i will be spending some more money with you…yeah!!

Jillian says:

I LOVE THEM!!!! What a great idea to use coffee bags!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on these great new sets…and can I personally say Thank You for making it match up with those specific dies. I bought them to use to make one of those bookmarks everyone was posting and now they just collect dust. KUDOS!!!

Dana Jones says:

I cannot beleive it! Everytime before I hit the button…I think…Oh there is no way I am going to need the new stamp set this month…and DANG IT! I cannot live without this one either!

AWESOME…I think this is going to be my favorite set yet!

The new sets are awesome and the new treat bags are such a great idea. They can come in handy for so many occasions. Tks for thinking about that.

Absolutely LOVE everything that I just saw above. Hmmm…my birthday is the 14th and my Anniversary is the 15th.

Linda

Alana says:

Wow! I can’t wait to see the complete sets! I’m super excited to see more of the Halloween one. The coffee bags look great. You could use them for so many things!

Lisa Henke says:

okay, Nicole, you are killing me! I just love the little saying you showed for the pumpkin set and the flowers are just too cute! Plus, I have the cuttlebug, and I am always looking for new excuses to use it. My check book, isn’t going to like you this month. Hehehe! Another great job, can’t wait to see the rest of the sneak peeks!

tgrdina says:

WOW! These stamps are beautiful! The pumpkin is too cute…the saying is something I say to my kiddos…and I hope there is a saying that says FOR my favorite little pumpkin! I can’t wait! I want this set…probably both, so far!!!!!!

Viv (VivLyn) says:

Nicole, you outdo yourself each month. Both sets are wonderful and love the coffee bags! Can’t wait for the release!

iralamija says:

your creations are always so beautiful! TFS! 🙂

Beatriz Jennings.

Granna on the Go says:

Wow! I love the flower sets with such crisp and clean lines. Your eye for design is awesome. And the pumpkin with stem and leaves are so graceful…would be great for Thanksgiving. The coffee bags will be great for special treats any time of the year. You are incredibly talented and thanks for sharing with all of us. You stimulate creativity in each of us.

Jeanne

Angela R. says:

Oh, this is going to be a SAH-weet set, I can tell!! And I have a “little” Ethan, too!! Thanks so much for the sneak peek!

Bonnie aka raduse says:

Cool bags. I love the idea of greasy stuff, aka cookies, not bleeding through.

Eleanor Jenkins says:

Love that pumpkin and I have a little Ethan grandson! Can’t wait to see the rest and to order!

Charlene Austin says:

Do I love those leaves? Heck yeah! I love them so much I want to marry them!! LOL. Seriously, SU should be nervous cause Papertrey is taking over!!!!! This time I am going to order and NOT wait to see what next months reveal is. I can’t wait!! Thank you for being so creative.

Julie Brooks says:

You know I’m getting these sets!!!!!!!!!
    I love your bags!! You are amazing girl! Great projects!

Juanita says:

FABULOUS!!! TFS.

Kathyc says:

I love these! I have been WAITING for something to go with the Cuttlebug flowers! The leaves are going to be a great addition to my collection too! Can’t wait to see the rest!

Kathyc says:

I forgot to say how much I like the Pumpkin greeting; love those swirls!!!

Samantha says:

Beautiful card!!! Love how perfectly those stamps co-ordinate with the floral cuttlebug dies!

Carole Burrage (TruCarMa) says:

Nichole — I am a hardcore PaperTrey fan, and I think these are my favorite stamps yet! As the mother of two fall babies, anything with pumpkins (my pet name of choice) is a big hit with me! Your sentiment is precious, and the coffee bags are such a terrific idea!

Lisa says:

I have to tell you how much I enjoy your stamps! I just ordered from you for the first time last month (Green Thumb and Text Box and the blocks), and was so thrilled when I opened the package! It was packaged so prettily it brought a smile instantly! I can’t wait to order more…these new sets look too cute! I also like the way you let us preview them with projects…although you are teasing us a little (LOL)! Keep up the good work! It’s very classy!

Susie says:

I am so excited as always when you release a new set… but this is the best yet! Coordinating with Provo and Cuttlebug is pure genius! And I love the coffee bag ideas! I don’t have to buy these as I have tons of them… now I can put them to good use!

Ilene B. says:

Thank you for coming up with something for us Cuttlebug lovers. With all of the new items coming out that some of can’t cannot purchase it’s nice to have something new to use with what we already have. And the coffee bags are awesome!!! I have purchased your card boxes and love them, can’t wait to try the bags. Both will be great with the holidays coming up. Thank you again.
    Ilene B.

Tammi says:

You did it again! Keep going girl you will be the top designer someday. Wow.

Kimberly says:

These look FANTASTIC! I have a very funny feeling that one of these sets are going to be my very first Paper Trey purchase. :o)

Rose Ann says:

Floral stamps….yes!
    Pumpkin set…yes!
    Coffee bags…yes!

Love ’em all, and your projects are awesome!

Dawn Thomas says:

These sets are in a world of there own! Nice to have the pumkins out early for us people who will try and be ready on time. I love the whole packaging aspect, great for small gifts, dinner party guests, workshop order thank you’s. GOtta love just one more way to use up our supplies.
    Dawn T

Joyce says:

Hi, I love the cards with the die cuts and the coordinating stamps. Which sets are those. adn where do I buy them. Thanks