Tomorrow night is what you have all been anxiously awaiting for!  At midnight EST the updated Papertrey website & brand NEW products will go live!  So now for the BIG announcement!  I want to invite EACH and EVERY one of you to the official Papertrey Release Party!  At 11:00pm (EST) I will host a special thread on Splitcoast Stampers in their General Stamping Forum.  We can all share in the excitment during the hour leading up to the reveal!  I can answer any questions you may have and we can just have FUN!  So if you are waiting up on Tuesday night like the rest of us, please be sure to stop by!

081307_gratitude_bagAs I was looking back through my projects for this particular countdown, I noticed I had been using a lot of orange!  So I decided to break away from that color and go in the complete opposite direction with purple!  The patterned paper on this bag uses several images from Papertrey’s new floral set.  I LOVE how purple hydrangea VersaMagic ink turns out when used on kraft paper.  It is so vibrant.  I also used the New Canvas Palette ink.  It is a soft white and really helped to tie in my accent color in a muted way.

081307_primasIf you haven’t met them before, I would like to introduce you to the "Got Flowers?" Deux Series from Prima.  Most of the flower images in our new floral set were designed to coordinate with these itty-bitty cuties!  They fit perfectly in the stamped flowers center, adding both dimension & detail.  They are availabel in 18 colors, and we got ’em ALL!  Couldn’t you just die over those polka dots!  There are around 200 flowers in each jar, retailing for $5 (this breaks down to a mere 2-1/2 cents per flower!  Who says a nickel can’t get you anything these days! *wink*)

081307_frosted_bag_closeupThis project also uses one of our NEW small frosted tin tie coffee bags.  I love the translucent look of them and they always match EVERYTHING since they reflect whatever color they are paired with!  Speaking of COFFEE BAGS, a lot of you have been asking the cost/size availability.  Here are ALL the details.  (Be sure to note that we even have some with lined windows!) If you are anything like me, you like to plan your purchases in advance!

—> SMALL FROSTED BAG(3 x 2 x 6 inches)

10 bags per package

PRICE: $3

—> LARGE FROSTED BAG(5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches)

10 bags per package

PRICE: $4

—> SMALL WHITE COFFEE BAG(3.375 x 2.5 x 7.75 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $2

—> LARGE WHITE COFFEE BAG(4.25 x 2.5 x 9.75 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $3

—> SMALL KRAFT COFFEE BAG(3.375 x 2.5 x 7.75 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $2

—> LARGE KRAFT COFFEE BAG(4.25 x 2.5 x 9.75 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $3

—>

SMALL WHITE WINDOW BAG (4.75 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $3

—> LARGE WHITE WINDOW BAG (6 x 2.75 x 9.25 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $4

—> SMALL KRAFT WINDOW BAG (4.75 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $3

—> LARGE KRAFT WINDOW BAG (6 x 2.75 x 9.25 inches)

5 bags per package

PRICE: $4

Now moving on to our new Halloween set!  Remember how I told you that this set is geared towards packaging treats?  What classic technique did you do at one of your first Stampin’ Up! workshops and led you to fall in love with the versatility with stamping?  The answer of course is the ol’ Avery address label wrapped around a Hershey’s Nugget!  Well take a look at this…

081307_avery_label_stampI designed this stamp to specifically coordinate with the Avery address labels!  It is just slightly smaller so there is a nice, clean white border left around the edge!  Isn’t that just the coolest!  I used Cognac & Raw Sienna Palette inks with these.  I was really happy with how vibrant & crisp the color remained.

081307_open_tin_full_of_chocolatesHere are the finished nuggets, wrapped with their little labels, sitting in one of our new tins (this one is called our Hinged Clear Top Tin, retailing for only $2 ea.).  This particular tin holds a perfect DOZEN of these little nuggets!

081307_trick_or_treat_chocolate_tinAfter I had filled the tin, I created a simple band for my box by layering some ribbon and cardstock on top of one another.  The finishing touch was a label using some other images from the set along with the dotted oval from Borders & Corners.  The extra jumbo scalloped oval punch was used to punch it out.

I have a few more fun things to share tomorrow, so y’all come back, you hear!

GRATITUDE BAG SUPPLIES:

ink- purple hydrangea VersMagic, New Canvas Palette

stamps- Papertrey Ink

paper- kraft cardstock from SU!

other- Flower from Prima, brads from Paper Studio, white paper clip from Office Depot, frosted bag from Papertrey

TRICK OR TREAT TIN SUPPLIES:

ink- Cognac & Raw Sienna Palette inks, old olive from SU!

stamps- Papertrey Ink

paper- more mustard cardstock from SU!, White from Papertrey

other- ribbon from We R Memory Keepers, extra jumbo scalloped punch from Marvy, Hinged clear top tin from Papertrey, Chocolate Nuggets from Hershey’s.

Next Post

Dawn Thomas says:

Okay, i have now to add some clear lidded tins, coffee bags and two stamp sets that are being released!!! lol. Love the releases, they certainly add to the excitement!

Love your creations!
    Dawn T

Tandra Boyer says:

Nichole…PLEASE oh PLEASE tell me that you have about 10,000,000 of those tins ready to ship!! lol Cuz you know you’re gonna sell them all!!!!
    LOVE this stuff!! You think of everything with your line!!!!

Valeria says:

wow !!i love reading youre blogg and looking at all the wonderful things you come up with ,such fun ideas you have there girl ,ill be back for 🙂

diane mcvey says:

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, I can’t wait!!! So much GREAT STUFF!!! You are making this lady so happy with all the super awesome stuff you are selling! Hurray for Nichole, you are FABULOUS!!

Carrie Flanagan says:

ummm, ok………..could I just have one of everything…pretty please???? LOL! I love it all Nichole—but, man is my wallet going to be empty! Thanks for all these new super-cool products! You girls rock!!

CherylQuilts says:

Yikes! I’m so excited…great stuff…gotta have it! Hurray up August 15!

Amanda A. says:

You are KILLIN’ me! And my wallet! My husband is going to add your blog to our “banned” list! LOL

I cannot wait for the new release!!!!

Positively drooling as I read!!! LOL! Those projects look divine, Nichole!!!

Judy Tuttle says:

I am so excited about the coffee bags and tins! I might have to get up again at like 2:00am tomorrow night to order!( I know that now that I’m back to school I won’t be able to stay up that late,but there’s always the middle of the night wake up call!!!!)
    You’re amazing!
    Judy

All I can say is BRILLIANT! You have to be one of the supreme business-minded people in the crafting world. The way you create your stamps to work so perfectly with the other products that you carry…. amazing! I know everyone else is going to feel like I do! I have to have the tins (just because they hold those nuggets so perfectly!), the primas (because the stamps are made to coordinate), the punch to fit the stamped image… I could just go on and on! Really smart! And I love it all!

Claudia-scs claudiafromgermany says:

okay.. now iam defenetly going to order!
    i hope this time arround i will be able to buy some things – usually it is always sold out 😉

Please please tell me you made a similar candy wrapper for Christmas.
    Wonderful Sunday School teachers, teachers, etc. gifts for Christmas.

I my dog and I do Therapy work with the reading program with 3rd graders, what a wonderful incentive for the kids to read.

kandi

Please please tell me you made a similar candy wrapper for Christmas.
    Wonderful Sunday School teachers, teachers, etc. gifts for Christmas.

kandi

Dawn Chau says:

WOW!! This has been the BEST countdown YET!!! Your blog is the first one I check every morning..RELIGIOUSLY…I’m thrilled with everything I have seen:)
    Dawn

Jenn says:

I just love all of your projects! It’s great to see how you can use your stamps to make things other than cards. I wasn’t interested in stamping for the longest time because I thought all you could do was make cards. I love the versatility that your stamps offer. I also love how they work with other commonly found products. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.

Eve says:

Love the idea for the little candy bars! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Eve

MeShellaBella says:

Oh My Gosh Golly GEE, Nichole!! You are a freakin’ GENIUS! I could list all the reasons that I adore you, but it would take awhile! One of the best things….you guys made acrylic stamps that actually STAMP! I still think I’m gonna get rid of all my CTMH stamps…..never use them. Bought them when they first started making acrylics, very excited….but they have NEVER stamped correctly, no matter what I do, what ink I use. PaperTrey? Erase, erase….stamps PERFECTLY with every ink I use! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PaperTrey!

Tomorrow night? Yikes! I see a LOT of $$$ going out the door! Hee, hee!

Kathy says:

I absolutely love that candy nugget and tin combo!!! What an awesome (cheap) homemade gift!! Thanks for making everything I think would be cool to have!! You really think of every small detail and I appreciate that like you will never know!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Rose Ann says:

Love your projects today! It gets more exciting every day!! 😉

Colleen says:

That little box with the chocolates looks awesome!

I get so excited to stop at your blog every day of your countdowns! You always have the most gorgeous and unique projects, using, of course, the most gorgeous and unique stamps. Once again, I can’t wait for this release, esp. the flowers. And I can’t believe all of the cool new things you girls will be carrying in the store.

Viv (VivLyn) says:

Awesome!!! I can’t wait! I *need* it all!!

Debbie Yates says:

Your ideas are so inpsiring – looking for to the unveiling!!! Happy Monday! God bless…

Jennifer says:

Nichole, I can’t wait! I will see you on the forum on SCS and I can’t wait to place an order! Everything looks so fun and I can’t wait to see all the NEW supplies and stamps!!!!

Jennifer 🙂

Alli Miles says:

I too have to agree with the others that this is my first stop especially on countdown days. Pure genius Nichole! Love EVERYTHING!

Karen S says:

ohmigosh – those hinged tins are THE cutest things!!! I can’t wait to order a few! And those coffee bags are also awesome – you clever mind never stops!
    See you tomorrow night at SCS!

FABULOUS! I know I will be shopping :O) Thanks for so many great products and ideas!

Samantha says:

This is wonderful! Great job and great idea!!!!

April Bacon says:

If I was a papercrafter, I would think you’re pretty swell. But, since I’m not, I still think you’re pretty neat-o!! 🙂

I just have to tell you, Nichole, that these projects stinkin rock! I am loving your packaging (just in time for the holidays!) and can’t wait to see the sets!!

Beth says:

GET OUT!~

GET OUT!~

GET OUT!~

OH MY GAWD! This is amaazing!

Lori-Ann says:

A question about the paper clip (too cute!!) Does the brad attatch the flowers to the clip or did you glue it all to the clip? Your blog is always SO inspiring! I absolutely love your craft room – I definately plan to CASE that one!!

Shannon says:

I’ve been making candy wraps for awhile now. I alyways design them on the computer and then adhere them to the candy….hello…LABELS! Why didn’t I think of that!

Shannon says:

Tracy says:

I have a quick question! What are the chocolates that you used that fit the labels perfectly…’i read that they are hersey nuggets….just not too sure what those are….maybe the don’t sell them in canada…
    thx

Joy says:

This is totally too cool for words! Teri from bigideasfromalittlegirl told me to come and check out all your awesome postings! I love it…it truly inspires me to want to make more by taking the creative ideas I see and make something of my own. How you gals come up with such wonderful ideas for gifts, etc. is beyond me!

Manda says:

Okay, how perfect is the stamp to fit the Avery labels… I so needed that during the Holiday season..and so will be putting that on my wishlist/ shopping cart!
    You rock!!!

Oh…Also love the bag detail!