Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Michelle Leone today as transforms a winter card into a spring card.
“Yes….. it was time to switch out the winter-y shades of green/red/brown and holiday sentiment for something more SPRING like!! I’ve incorporated similar elements (Bold Borders die, Mix & Mat die, petite/wrapped bouquet, simple greeting), but have created this new, transformed card with a happy mix of yellows, greens, pinks and coral. A harbinger of spring I hope!!”
- STAMPS: Mixed Bouquet (2018 Anniversary set), Penned Elegance
- PAPER: Lemon Tart, Stamper’s Select White
- INK: Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pale Peony, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Green Parakeet
- DIES: Bold Borders: Prism, Penned Elegance, Mix & Mat: Scallops, Mixed Bouquet
- OTHER: adhesive pearls, dimensional tape, crochet thread (white)