Join Rebecca Luminarias today as she shares tips on unconventional background stamping to create your own patterned paper.
“I’m a huge fan of patterned paper, but sometimes it’s not available in the pattern or color I’d like to use. When that’s the case, I’ll create my own, making backgrounds with different stamps instead. That’s what I’m doing in today’s DT Tips, but the stamps I chose just might surprise you! Head over to my blog for a look at some unconventional backgrounds stamping.”
- STAMPS: Worth the Wait, Pitter Patterns, Your Beautiful Birthday, Bitty Bouquets
- INK: Aqua Mist, Tropical teal, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Saffron Spice, Honey Nut
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Honey Nut
- DIES: Bitty Bouquets, You Deserve Flowers Sentiments
- OTHER: lace, pink twine, gold thread, crochet trim