Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Melissa Bickford today as she revisits using colorful cardstock strips.
“I’m a big fan of simple layouts that feature a lot of color and a crisp white card base. I love creating strips of colorful card-stock and stamping them with sweet images or sentiments, like in my original design. For my transformation, I simply switched up the sentiments with a variety of images perfect for the upcoming season that we are all longing for … SPRING! ”
STAMPS: Bunny Blessings, A Bit More: Bunny Blessings
INK: True Black, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist
DIES: Bunny Blessings
OTHER: hot pink sequins
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, February 12, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, February 12 after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Andie Miller! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!