Who is ready to create?! Well, we hope you are because we have some great new projects to share for our Saturday Showcase featuring Huggables: Bunny and Chick stamp set and coordinating dies.
- STAMPS: Huggables: Bunny & Check
- INK: Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Classic Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Bright Buttercup, Lemon Tart
- DIES: Huggables: Bunny & Chick, Mix-Ups: Pocket Tags, Tag Sales: Huggables
- OTHER: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape
“Springtime crafting is one of my favorites; from the soft pastel color palette to bold polka dots! The Huggables: Bunny and Chick are the perfect starting point for endless crafty possibilities! I couldn’t resist giving these chicks a seasonal lip balm to hug attached to an easy-to-make gift sack to fill with treats! Head to my blog to find out how I put this easy project together!”
- STAMPS: Huggables Bunny and Chick
- INK: True Black, Versamark
- PAPER: Bitty Big: Pink Posey, Aqua Mist, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Lemon Tart, Pale Peony, Stamper’s Select White Cardstock
- DIES: Huggables Chick, XO Skinny Mini Tags
- OTHER: Aqua Mist saddlestitch ribbon, Hawaiian Shores buttons, white embossing powder, button twine, Chapstick, crystal glaze, Copic markers, Wink of Stella
CLICK HERE to visit Kelly’s blog to see more!
“Nothing says Spring like soft pastels, bunnies, and chicks! The Huggables: Bunny & Chick stamp and die set combined with the Tag Sale: Huggables die makes the perfect Easter card or tag! Having sweet little extras like the egg and carrot to tuck into their arms make this set even more charming!”
- STAMPS: Huggables: Bunny & Chick
- INK: Sweet Blush, Lemon Tart, True Black, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Orange Zest, Green Parakeet
- DIES: Tag Sale: Huggable, Huggables: Bunny & Chick
- OTHER: Stencil Basics: Dots, White detail embossing powder, Flowers, Wooden hearts, Rhinestone
CLICK HERE to visit Laurie’s blog to see more!
“The Huggables: Bunny & Chick make the most adorable gift packages for Easter and spring, but they are also perfect for creating sweet cards. By die-cutting the head/bunny ears, I was able to create arms and legs for my bunny to make it look like she was sitting. This just gives you one more way to create and extend the use of these images!”
- STAMPS: Huggables: Bunny & Chick Mini
- INK: True Black
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus, Green Parakeet, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Kraft
- DIES: Huggables: Bunny & Chick, Bold Borders: Diagonal
- OTHER: sequins
Becky Green says
SUPER CUTE ideas!!! LOOOVE your idea Ashley, for the boxes! I can see them set up on the Easter Table… Place markers, with the added little treat in the back! SUPER CUTE IDEAS!!! THANKS LADIES!!! 😉
karen b says
Oh my goodness! What a pleasant surprise this morning, a little something to brighten the day! These are so darn cute, I may just need to place another order!
Marilyn in Michigan says
Cute project! Thanks for showing how to make these into boxes, Ashley.
Cindy Beach says
What a feast for the eyes and spring spirit! Lovely and fresh ideas, ladies! And a wonderful surprise to see a post today too. Fabulous!
Barbara M says
Oh my! All these samples are super CUTE! Love the box , what nice way to set these up…great packaging idea…sooo clever! Bunnies and chick all dolled up with flowers so looking their Sunday best! Ok the card…love have the bunny was made to fit and dressed with double bows to boot plus all the details. Thanks for such a happy set chicks and bunnies…Yeah!!
These cards are delightful–especially like bunnies holding the flowers. tfs
Chris Lawlor says
So cute! Thank you for the ideas and thank you for the video. Ashley did a good job explaining how to do the box and you got to see her in her studio.
Greta H says
Melissa’s sitting bunny is so clever & creative! Love all these sweet, beautifully Springy projects!
Laurie L says
These are really cute, and I would love to make them, but as I find often with the ideas lately, the dies are usually not in stock (or sometimes it’s the stamps, but rarely are both in stock). It’s disappointing. I wish Papertrey would feature projects we could try if we haven’t already purchased the products. I’m always willing to spend my money, but can’t-what a problem!
D. Suzanne Cox says
I have these dies and love them. Such cute ideas shown. The video was great. Can’t wait to make some Easter treat boxes. Thanks for sharing.
Beckie Williams says
Oh how adorable!! I am going to go and change my order, I want these dies and stamps so freaking cute. You did such an awesome job on your projects, thank you for sharing!!
I, too, placed an order yesterday for the Huggables: Bunny and Chick after seeing this post. I also ordered sweet blush and lemon tart card stock after seeing Laurie’s sweet pastel bunny and chick. Thanks for getting us excited about spring!
Michele W says
Super cute ideas! I plan to use some of them this Easter. My favorites are the treat boxes Ashley made. Simple but really clever. Thanks for all the great inspiration!