We are so excited to announce that Papertrey Ink will be getting a fresh start! While we can’t share our exact plans just yet, we will keep you updated with more information in the weeks to come.
In order to implement all of the changes we are making, we will be taking time off of releasing new products in order to reduce our huge inventory of over 5,000 active items. Starting February 1st at 12 AM ET we will be offering 15% off of most items in our store until February 8th at 11:59 PM ET. Over the next couple of months expect to see great promotions on many Papertrey Ink products, you might even see some of your favorite retired items return for a limited time!
We have received tons of emails asking what aspects of Papertrey will remain the same. Please see below for more information.
- You will be able to keep all of the rewards points you have earned and the rewards point system will remain intact moving forward.
- Any gift certificates you purchased in the past, as well as any you purchase now or into the future, will remain active until redeemed.
- All cardstock colors will remain the same.
- All ink colors will remain the same and we will continue using the same dye ink formula.
- Many of the current staples you love to purchase at Papertrey will continue to be available.
We know this announcement may not have knocked your socks off, but as we reveal more information, we know that you will be excited with the changes that were inspired by all of your fabulous suggestions over the last 12 years! Thank you so much for all of your support, we are so grateful to be a part of this amazing community that is more than just stamping, we’re making a difference…one paper craft project at a time.