Join Laurie today to create unique backgrounds by mixing text and image stamps.
“Creating my own custom backgrounds is a favorite technique of mine. I especially love mixing text and image stamps. The text adds dimension and depth to the other stamped images. For such a simple technique, it sure packs a big punch! Head on over to my blog where I’m sharing a few tips that I have found helpful!”
- STAMPS: Butterfly Blooms, A Bit More Butterfly Blooms, You Made My Day, Gran’s Garden
- INK: Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Autumn Rose, Spring Moss, Prairie Grass, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Autumn Rose, Vellum Cardstock
- DIES: Butterfly Blooms, Gran’s Garden, From the Heart
- OTHER: White detail embossing powder, Gold detail embossing powder, Rhinestones, Gold paint