Welcome to Transformation Tuesday!
We all have cards that don’t necessarily turn out the way we had envisioned or a project that we designed to be feminine that could be made masculine with a few tweaks. Some of you may remember the Recipe Remix Challenge from SAF 2013. It’s sort of like that (but with our own projects instead of customer submitted projects). The idea is to show a project transformed into something fresh and new.
Join Melissa Phillips as she shares a transformation using a layout that she really loves:
“Using a card with a layout you love is a great way to transform it into a second card you’ll also love. I enjoyed the basic design of my first card using the Merry Mug stamp set and wanted to see how it would look if I mixed up the stamp sets and tried adding in the sweet Winter Fox Set.”
- STAMPS: Winter Fox, Merry Mug
- INK: Aqua Mist, Autumn Rose, Spring Moss, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Soft Stone, Classic Kraft
- PAPER: Aqua Mist, Fine Linen, Bitty Big: Aqua Mist, Bitty Big: Pale Peony
- DIES: Winter Fox, Merry Mug, Pierced Feature Frames: Oval
- OTHER: Sequins
Now we want you to give it a go! Take a card you’ve made in the past and transform it in some way.
If you are joining along, here are the details for this Transformation Tuesday Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and transform a previous card you made into a new project.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Tuesday, September 25th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Tuesday, September 25th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Lisa Schenck! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!